Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you support systemic extermination of those behind the fukushima cover up?  (Read 1369 times)
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:26:39 AM

This post is not made for today, I know that like most muppet or braindead lemming sheeple you have no idea of what is going on here... however as the future reveals the lie of past generation, and dna testing will be so affordable... would you support the systemic extermination of every child and child of child of those involved in the fukushima cover up? you can leave your opinions here... it will be fun for those in 2140 to read about how the forum members of today could have known but prefered to stick their heads in the sand... (yes at the time there was only one head per body).

topic 1196077
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:08:14 PM

are you an alt of toddtervy?

Undecided

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 01:32:10 PM

You might as well line up the rest of the world while you're at it, yourself included because the whole of humanity is behind this cover up. The way I see it, the only victims in this mess are the fish and other animals that died because of humanity's lust for power.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:26:04 PM

it's funny, the reason of my anger (this picture http://enenews.com/tv-experts-conclude-fuel-left-inside-fukushima-reactor-total-meltdown-highly-conducting-tests-determine-down-corium-leaked-photos-video) is sometimes coming there, sometimes not... in the digital world it's 1 or 0. However there is a paper trail of all those that think :

group A : American (world people) are irradiated shrimps that are just good to pay tax, provide soldiers and prostitutes and as such have no rights, but to used, trashed, and burried. As such the members of this group will forbid people to have access to information using "preventing panick, keeping economic activity up, real estate what ever"

group B : People are People

For me, I don't even know if it's the end of the pacific as known for thousands of years, however at least the information must be accessible for those that want to know more can do it, and adapt their behavior to what they understand from the data. this is very contrary to the concept of "leadership", because each one is responsible for his action knowledge... but I admit I feel guilty sometime about the fact that I don't see the point in telling people I know in the west coast about those meltdowns... what's the point, they have a limited ability to buffer bad (or maybe in this case apocaliptic news) and I don't need to argument face to face with anyone. but still I hope they will not suffer too much (a double head child must be unspeakable).

So to comeback to the papertrail, it's exactly like in the nazi machine, there is an order, a paper trail, an executive...

for me this admin is only about perception... normal make up, skin... you see the gig.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:14:54 PM

You might as well line up the rest of the world while you're at it, yourself included because the whole of humanity is behind this cover up.

How?
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:25:44 PM

You might as well line up the rest of the world while you're at it, yourself included because the whole of humanity is behind this cover up.

How?

I think he meant the race to the nuclear centrals, the race to more power, the race to more and more energy.

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:31:50 PM

How?

I think he meant the race to the nuclear centrals, the race to more power, the race to more and more energy.

Most of the people on the earth had nothing to do with that.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:52:32 PM

How?

Yeah, this is true. But most of the time the ecologists want to blame the whole humanity for one of the best invention of all times because they're stupid or masochist or maybe both.

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:55:10 PM

Fukushima was minding its own business when Mother Nature, the same one responsible for killing 99.9% of all living things and some rocks, decided to attack this peaceful, carbon free nuclear facility with a massive tsunami. Mother Nature should be the one to be exterminated...

Cool

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 05:09:55 PM

How?

hmm...right. That's like saying the cells in your feet are innocent and have nothing to do with your crime because after all it was your finger that pressed the trigger  Cheesy   I know this might be a little deep but seriously try thinking beyond your comfort zone.
SerenaL

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:14:44 PM

The first person to be punished is the one who came up with the idea to build a nuclear power plant in a earthquake prone country.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:22:00 PM

The first person to be punished is the one who came up with the idea to build a nuclear power plant in a earthquake prone country.

So it is a better idea to risk mega oil tankers from saudi arabia to cross oceans all the way to japan?

ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:27:58 PM

So it is a better idea to risk mega oil tankers from saudi arabia to cross oceans all the way to japan?

a zillion time better! (the bio accumulation/disintegration) is faster even if it's looks dirtier from the outside (even a full scale 10+ degree F is easier to solve). it's a risk assessment.

I believe the oil guys are quite unhappy when they lose only a drop, they are market based...

nuke industry is un-insurable. for giga tankers it's possible to calculate premiums...
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:39:48 PM

a zillion time better! (the bio accumulation/disintegration) is faster even if it's looks dirtier from the outside (even a full scale 10+ degree F is easier to solve). it's a risk assessment.

I believe the oil guys are quite unhappy when they lose only a drop, they are market based...

nuke industry is un-insurable. for giga tankers it's possible to calculate premiums...

Oil is a natural resource that is easy to recycle and has a zillion times less impact than nuclear energy. We all should welcome any future Deepwater Horizon oil spill like event a zillion times over because we can calculate premiums.

Also, we should all love the saudi's oil because we can calculate the ratio human rights/make me feel good to hate nuclear energy and conclude that some humans, especially saudi women, are not worth fighting for...

Roll Eyes

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:20:55 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 07:17:51 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

How?

hmm...right. That's like saying the cells in your feet are innocent and have nothing to do with your crime because after all it was your finger that pressed the trigger  Cheesy   I know this might be a little deep but seriously try thinking beyond your comfort zone.

Did the Amish want to build nuclear power plants? Did the tribes in the Amazon want their trees destroyed? Why are there protesters and opposition to building these plants if all of humanity wants them built?

Step out of your comfort zone of blaming everyone, (thus saying it was going to happen no matter what), and realize that blaming humanity is a scapegoat and taking the blame off of those who actually pushed for such things.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:55:56 PM

it's not call the "ring of fire" for nothing...

then dear Wilikon,

In 9 minutes you will see what a Carrington class event does to the 400+ nuke plants on Earth... (giant sun flares that burns every wire) remember the giga oil refineries will blow up in giant bowl of fire, but but but you can see the smoke, and moreover restart mankind, however with the nuke plants going full meltdown, there is no future. done deal, no more light, only bush fire...

but i know it goes against the co2 trading scam that some pikers are trying to impose... big oil rocks (relatively to the nuke industry).  

just for fun, for you to realize the scale, magnitude (how the fake scientist like to say) :

https://search.disconnect.me/image?l=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbmNyeXB0ZWQtdGJuMS5nc3RhdGljLmNvbS9pbWFnZXM/cT10Ym46QU5kOUdjU016MEIydjQ2Zl9jbl9GM25Vd3RlX2IzaDZPZFZjVFVQZENPU24wV29HRS11cF9yYmk=

hehe.
toddtervy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 07:10:15 PM

This post is not made for today, I know that like most muppet or braindead lemming sheeple you have no idea of what is going on here... however as the future reveals the lie of past generation, and dna testing will be so affordable... would you support the systemic extermination of every child and child of child of those involved in the fukushima cover up? you can leave your opinions here... it will be fun for those in 2140 to read about how the forum members of today could have known but prefered to stick their heads in the sand... (yes at the time there was only one head per body).

topic 1196077

Not sure what that is, but if something similar to what im posting about, throw me a gun and im in.   Notice the first two replies you got.  very likely government and or their sympathizers.  

Anytime you speak out you will get a 'your paranoid', or 'thats just humans for you'  response from paid stooge psychopaths and their sympathizers.  Evil people cant understand how their can be others unlike them without sadistic urges to torture, harrass or commit other acts of evil.  Theyll find any excuse to rationalize it.  They are attempting to silence you/ demoralize you.  Every time you post something like this theres a good chance you will have to deal with it.

Welcome to the fight against evil.

Get off my c@ck !
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:36:26 PM

topic 1196077

Not sure what that is, but if something similar to what im posting about, throw me a gun and im in.   Notice the first two replies you got.  very likely government and or their sympathizers.  

Anytime you speak out you will get a 'your paranoid', or 'thats just humans for you'  response from paid stooge psychopaths and their sympathizers.  Evil people cant understand how their can be others unlike them without sadistic urges to torture, harrass or commit other acts of evil.  Theyll find any excuse to rationalize it.  They are attempting to silence you/ demoralize you.  Every time you post something like this theres a good chance you will have to deal with it.

When you say "evil" and "very likely government and or their sympathizers" who are you talking about ?

Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:02:43 PM

Whatever, it won't undo the fukushima thing and its effects
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:39:04 PM

don't worry, even in their human malice they try to cross over the devil... they don't understand the trouble they are in. look at the "story" of the so called Iblis, but don't forget it was told by a so called gibril...   Smiley. death and war, safe values.

anyway, like great leader would say: there are 2 rules in nk. 1 he is great leader, 2 the plant are free... if anyone there disagree... there are hungry dogs...

mercy is long gone. bagdadstyle.

it's important to use those people you cite, they are like vaccine... make you stronger Smiley.

revenge is a cold plate. (and there is money to be made, who said looting is bad? do you know the arrow english man?).

remember they made a plant of the earth illegal... imagine the day the space trade federation comes and ask for a refuel, and there is none left. flashed. nm. Will they ban weed on Mars? 

on a more peacefull note there are 2 cool name for those : 1 muppets 2 (the best) brain-dead lemming-sheeple (the product of gmos feed).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: