Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does not open my accounts?? theymos look please.  (Read 716 times)
dannybrown (OP)
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:17:29 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 06:44:40 AM by dannybrown

4 My Account was blocked.(probably spam)
opened this account after 2 weeks
3 My Account is still closed.
if I throw in  posts, will My Account be closed?
what time does it open my other accounts ?

(OPENED)
Sorry dannybrown.... you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .

(CLOSE)
Sorry MUR....., you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .

(CLOSE)
Sorry Presi......, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.

(CLOSE)
Sorry Asy......, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com

theymos
I sent you an email but did not answer

I waited one month .
I will not do any more spam.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 12:20:09 PM

4 My Account was blocked.(probably spam)
I opened this account after 2 weeks
3 My Account is still closed.
if I throw in your posts, will My Account be closed?
what time does it open my other accounts ?

Sorry MUR....., you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.

Sorry Presi......, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.

Sorry Asy......, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com

I sent you an email but did not answer.

If there is no time given you are banned permanently. This includes all your accounts

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 12:20:42 PM

If you made a new account before your initial ban period was over and posted anywhere other than in Meta, you could have been banned further for ban evasion. That is likely a reason behind your other accounts being banned from the forums.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:27:37 PM

If you made a new account before your initial ban period was over and posted anywhere other than in Meta, you could have been banned further for ban evasion. That is likely a reason behind your other accounts being banned from the forums.
Well I heard moderators can only perma-ban(global ones) so probably banned permanently. Only admins can temp ban , and after which if you try evading you get a ban extension
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:09:15 PM

Well, as a spammer, mods will block your IP (not only your account), so all accounts associated with that IP will be banned. Also the IP range will be given units of evil, so to prevent spammers from spam here unless he contribute some to the forum.

You could keep your only account, wait few months (or even a year), contribute a lot to the forum (e.g. having non-spam post/helping out others), and re-open new accounts. Don't use those accounts to spam again, or all your accounts will be banned again and again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 01:53:40 PM

Well, as a spammer, mods will block your IP (not only your account), so all accounts associated with that IP will be banned.

Nope, a ban does automatically result in an IP ban on all other accounts that use the same Tor exit.

Also the IP range will be given units of evil, so to prevent spammers from spam here unless he contribute some to the forum.

You could keep your only account,

No, 3 perma banned accounts does not mean you can keep the 4th. Its the person that is banned not a specific account.

wait few months (or even a year), contribute a lot to the forum (e.g. having non-spam post/helping out others), and re-open new accounts. Don't use those accounts to spam again, or all your accounts will be banned again and again.

What you suggested is ban evasion.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:07:04 PM

Also the IP range will be given units of evil, so to prevent spammers from spam here unless he contribute some to the forum.

No, 3 perma banned accounts does not mean you can keep the 4th. Its the person that is banned not a specific account.
I think he have got his current account kept (he said this account was banned for 14 days only).
wait few months (or even a year), contribute a lot to the forum (e.g. having non-spam post/helping out others), and re-open new accounts. Don't use those accounts to spam again, or all your accounts will be banned again and again.

Well because he have 1 out of 4 accounts unbanned, this may not be considered...?

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dannybrown (OP)
Legendary
artcontest

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:45:50 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 12:47:56 PM by dannybrown

accounts at the same time is prevented.
 opened only 1 account
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 03:29:21 PM

I think he have got his current account kept (he said this account was banned for 14 days only).

Well because he have 1 out of 4 accounts unbanned, this may not be considered...?

Its hard to tell from the little information, but the mail on all 4 messages is the same. It would be unusual if only 3 accounts are banned permanently and one not. The rules are still the same. If one of your accounts is banned you are not allowed to use (or create) any other accounts. The only exception is to discuss your ban (which OP currently does).

accounts at the same time is prevented.
I opened only 1 account

I see 4 messages you copied above how did you get them if you only logged into 1 account? Do you mean something different when you say "opened account".

dannybrown (OP)
Legendary
artcontest

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:44:47 PM

Is there someone who can help?

I waited one month.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 12:47:04 PM

Is there someone who can help?

I waited one month.

I tried, but its hard if you dont answer questions.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: