Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.50PAYMENTS.com - 4% EVERY HOUR for 50 PAYMENTS  (Read 3512 times)
johanh

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:23:30 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 07:53:26 PM by johanh

Yes, i'm referring to those.
Ponzi wallet 1, 3, 4 are OK. And got  a payout an hour or 3 ago.

Those 3 wallets received 3 payouts (now missing), that NEVER appeared in the wallet.

Now we know why: those three were not really sent but obviously copies/double spents to make us believe there were still payouts.
That's the reason of that message (still hope earlier payouts are OK): all 3 were removed now.

johanh

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:57:34 PM

Last payout to my wallet almost 4 hours ago.
3 payouts that were previously unconfirmed are now missing entirily (removed by blockchain).

It also seems all latest payouts on the site are fake, as when checked on blockchain they never receveid payout. (but it could be a double spend, and deleted like my payouts)

alomonos2210

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:50:42 PM

System is not paying. Sings of becoming SCAM. Be careful guys. Roll Eyes
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:51:39 PM

So it seems the game is over right?

alomonos2210

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:56:24 PM

Yeah all of them are same. They pay at first, after about 1 or 2 days and rarely 1 week they say about a problem in payment system, and they RUN with the BTCs. Cheesy. This hilarious game runs forever. some win and some lost and again in another game this happens.
johanh

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:56:44 PM

Yes, unless OP magically fixes my missing payouts (that dissapeared because of double spend) and starts payouts again, it doesn't look good.

Especially since OP was online a few times and didn't respond on those issues or reply to any PM i have sent.
Since then, he hasn't been online.

But i did notice payouts are listed on the site, while i can find NO proof on the blockchain..

IF he pays out: i'm one of the biggest investors now, i'll notice and post here and edit/delete my earlier posts.

johanh

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:58:23 PM

Yeah all of them are same. They pay at first, after about 1 or 2 days and rarely 1 week they say about a problem in payment system, and they RUN with the BTCs. Cheesy. This hilarious game runs forever. some win and some lost and again in another game this happens.

Well, this time not even a day.. I could understand it AFTER the first round/50 hours are up, as this will draw much more investors.. But he ran with only a few BTC??

alomonos2210

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:59:38 PM

they even don't run with lots of btc. just a few will enough for them.
lolfreak87

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:01:55 PM

Well, this time not even a day.. I could understand it AFTER the first round/50 hours are up, as this will draw much more investors.. But he ran with only a few BTC??
He run away only with 3BTC...

johanh

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:10:52 PM

Ah well, if he doesn't pay out the remaining i'll just take my loss and stop investing BTC in these games. I usually keep it to XPY, but the risk was less because only 25h. to ROI.
I invested 1,5BTC total but earned about 1BTC. So my loss is "only" 0,5BTC.

That's the risk with these games and i knew that from the start. It could have been worse..

Still: i hope the OP pops up and explains ans solves all this. As i just can't understand why he ran this soon..
He could have earned 10 times as much in a week or so.

alomonos2210

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:15:04 PM

I didn't lost in these games more than 0.005 BTC. Why do you invest such a high amount of BTC?Huh There are lots of other legit investments sites out there. You can make use of them.
lolfreak87

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:25:41 PM

Ah well, if he doesn't pay out the remaining i'll just take my loss and stop investing BTC in these games. I usually keep it to XPY, but the risk was less because only 25h. to ROI.

That's the risk with these games and i knew that from the start. It could have been worse..

Still: i hope the OP pops up and explains ans solves all this. As i just can't understand why he ran this soon..
Oh you have invested 1,5  Shocked in such cheap sites without ssl etc... it's better to not invest or to invest not so high amounts.

alomonos2210

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:27:55 PM

Oh you have invested 1,5  Shocked in such cheap sites without ssl etc... it's better to not invest or to invest not so high amounts.
God bless your 0.5BTC. Cheesy
johanh

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:30:44 PM

Well, i have earned quite a lot with some other ponzi's. It was worth the risk i thought, i made the wrong choice. It happens.
Indeed, there are safer HYIP sites. But i was hoping to double the funds first before investing there. No problem though.

Don't worry about me, it was a calculated risk that panned out wrong. My fault, but in the sceme of things 0.5BTC is not that much.
I lost more with ACTUAL cloud mining scams! (I was in LTCGear, GAW, Hashie, ASICMiner, etc) Those hurt. This is just a pinch.

lolfreak87

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:31:48 PM

Well, i have earned quite a lot with some other ponzi's. It was worth the risk i thought, i made the wrong choice. It happens.
Indeed, there are safer HYIP sites. But i was hoping to double the funds first before investing there. No problem though.
Ah okay so 0.5 is not a big lose for you...?!

johanh

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:37:02 PM

Well, i could do without the loss.. But it could have been worse. I could have lost ALL. Also, i lost at least 25BTC or more with these cloud miners.. Then 0,5 is not that much.

Also note: i spread the risk by breaking it up in 6. As such, i received most of it back. Would i have invested 1,5 instead on 6x 0,25BTC in WOULD have lost most.

lolfreak87

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:38:20 PM

Well, i could do without the loss.. But it could have been worse. I could have lost ALL. Also, i lost at least 25BTC or more with these cloud miners.. Then 0,5 is not that much.
Wow ...... 25btc is a big amount...
my biggest lose is 1.5BTC

alomonos2210

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:40:23 PM

You are so generous...Donations are welcome here: 14kZu3xFf2r3VKUA9foFJS5DiujDA8uGtK . Lol  Grin Grin
lolfreak87

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:42:04 PM

You are so generous...Donations are welcome here: 14kZu3xFf2r3VKUA9foFJS5DiujDA8uGtK . Lol  Grin Grin
I think you should ask for donations an other user with no loses  Roll Eyes

alomonos2210

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:42:42 PM

Try this: www.merchantshares.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: