Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legendary members and their usernames  (Read 455 times)
mexxer-2 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:25:00 PM

I have heard that Vip donators and staff members can change their usernames at their ease, with somekind of option for changing their display name(their login credentials are the same).
But I also heard that legendary members can change their usernames or something similar to that. So if you are a legendary member do you still have to PM theymos/BB to change your username or is there an "option" like in the case of Donators?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexxer-2 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:28:54 PM

I have heard that Vip donators and staff members can change their usernames at their ease, with somekind of option for changing their display name(their login credentials are the same).
But I also heard that legendary members can change their usernames or something similar to that. So if you are a legendary member do you still have to PM theymos/BB to change your username or is there an "option" like in the case of Donators?
I think if the VIP's/donaters want to change their username, they have to send a PM to theymos. Their isn't an option to change ur username by yourself, I think that theymos has to change that in the database.
I believe it is automated , and same goes for Staff members , they can change their usernames using the "option" rather than contacting theymos. As I myself have seen Lauda change her username in minutes after informing that she would, and I didn't see either theymos or Badbear online at the time
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:31:01 PM

I think if the VIP's/donaters want to change their username, they have to send a PM to theymos. Their isn't an option to change ur username by yourself, I think that theymos has to change that in the database.

Donators and Staff members can change their display name by themselves, no need to ask theymos.

AFAIK Legendary doesn't have such privileges, they need to ask theymos to change their display name.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████