Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "DONT CARE, DONT WANT TO KNOW" evil being dismissed by cowards  (Read 384 times)
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 07:29:23 PM

Just a rant, unfortunately this doesnt reach out to many people it seems.  Cowardly or lazy people seem to be making little or no effort to get the word out about anything possibly happening.  It seems theyd rather talk about sports or other bullshit.  Its pathetic.

Get off my c@ck !
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Goms

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:08:01 PM

Just a rant, unfortunately this doesnt reach out to many people it seems.  Cowardly or lazy people seem to be making little or no effort to get the word out about anything possibly happening.  It seems theyd rather talk about sports or other bullshit.  Its pathetic.

Precisely what type of evil are you talking about in this particular case? You know it is in the human nature to avoid whatever scares you, they are just trying to protect their hearts from the ugly reality of life. I think.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:43:27 PM

It's the way things have always been...

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 05:17:16 PM

Its just like cancer... ignore it and it goes away.
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:34:19 PM

Its just like cancer... ignore it and it goes away.

Precisely what type of evil are you talking about in this particular case? You know it is in the human nature to avoid whatever scares you, they are just trying to protect their hearts from the ugly reality of life. I think.

You talking about this necro poster or the topic? Cheesy

Evil can not be ignored it will demand attention in one way or another.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: