Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling all PS3 + PS4 Games 50% OFF  (Read 1613 times)
bobc1994 (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 09:40:55 PM

So these codes can be redeemed on PSN or what?

yes

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:30:21 AM

I am sorry bobc1994, but I cannot do bussiness with you when there is an active scam accusation against you, I think everyone who is interested in buying a game from him should know this. The accusation is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1197171.0;topicseen

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:39:00 AM

Whos escrow? Can i choose?

Remember you are in a bitcoin forum, a respected member who does escrow is essential for anonymous marketplace transactions.
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 05:40:19 AM

yes

carnality666

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:32:59 PM

yes

I sent you a PM.
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 03:34:50 PM

I am sorry bobc1994, but I cannot do bussiness with you when there is an active scam accusation against you, I think everyone who is interested in buying a game from him should know this. The accusation is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1197171.0;topicseen

Lol you should maybe learn to read. He voilated my terms because he could not understand shit. Ask me why my other 7 clients had no issue with the btc payment.  What ever I am now blacklisting you from any of my sales.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:37:44 PM

Lol you should maybe learn to read. He voilated my terms because he could not understand shit. Ask me why my other 7 clients had no issue with the btc payment.  What ever I am now blacklisting you from any of my sales.
Mayby you should learn how to spell! I bet this is illegal as "Shit". "What ever" good luck man, this posts will support your service very good! Don't even think about replying to me, I ignored you...

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 03:40:53 PM

Lol you should maybe learn to read. He voilated my terms because he could not understand shit. Ask me why my other 7 clients had no issue with the btc payment.  What ever I am now blacklisting you from any of my sales.
Mayby you should learn how to spell! I bet this is illegal as "Shit". "What ever" good luck man, this posts will support your service very good! Don't even think about replying to me, I ignored you...

Good thank god you are out of here. You can't even learn to read.

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:18:21 PM

For PS3 game

How much do you sell for
Final Fantasy 13
Fable 3

Since I want to notify my friend about it.. who know he's interest...

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:20:08 PM

Remember you are in a bitcoin forum, a respected member who does escrow is essential for anonymous marketplace transactions.

Bump.
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 08:34:13 PM

Bump.

Escrow will be Master-P

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:29:08 PM

Bump.

Escrow will be Master-P
Thanks,
I'd like to order nhl 16
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 11:51:33 PM

Bump.

Escrow will be Master-P
Thanks,
I'd like to order nhl 16

Didn't we talk about this? NHL is not in stock

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:59:41 PM

just to double confirm, the price is based on the psn store right? if there is a sale on psn, are you able to get it at 50% on top of the sale price(including psn plus discounted price)?

no

Nhl 16

It will cost you $29.95

Hey guys I will be selling all games for 50% off.

Payments will be made before hand via BTC

List the game you want and I will check if available.
So how much would fifa 16 for ps4 cost me? But iI want the dutch version of it. How do you get 50% discount on things? Send me a PM please!

Sorry he only has fifa 15 atm

Where does it say its not in stock?
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 12:02:17 AM

just to double confirm, the price is based on the psn store right? if there is a sale on psn, are you able to get it at 50% on top of the sale price(including psn plus discounted price)?

no

Nhl 16

It will cost you $29.95

Hey guys I will be selling all games for 50% off.

Payments will be made before hand via BTC

List the game you want and I will check if available.
So how much would fifa 16 for ps4 cost me? But iI want the dutch version of it. How do you get 50% discount on things? Send me a PM please!

Sorry he only has fifa 15 atm

Where does it say its not in stock?

Oh my bad yeah its in stock contact master-p for escrow if you want to do deal.

flystarjay

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:34:11 AM

Bump.

Escrow will be Master-P
Thanks,
I'd like to order nhl 16

You seriously do have anger issues. You can't speak to clients anyhow. Learn respect. Maybe BehindU was right. Act like an adult.
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Bump.

Escrow will be Master-P
Thanks,
I'd like to order nhl 16

You seriously do have anger issues. You can't speak to clients anyhow. Learn respect. Maybe BehindU was right. Act like an adult.

Its the internet people talk in different ways. Get over it and act like an adult. You seriously wanted to be a child and post that? grow up.

flystarjay

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:42:23 AM

Bump.

Escrow will be Master-P
Thanks,
I'd like to order nhl 16

Its the internet people talk in different ways. Get over it and act like an adult. You seriously wanted to be a child and post that? grow up.

lol i was not even fighting with you and you already fighting with me? alright cool.
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 12:43:37 AM

Bump.

Escrow will be Master-P
Thanks,
I'd like to order nhl 16

lol i was not even fighting with you and you already fighting with me? alright cool.

Lol if you were not trying to pick a fight you would of never replied. Get out of here.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: