Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User making false claims about his sale and screwing over any potential clients  (Read 695 times)
bobc1994 (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 10:29:41 PM

Hey guys so many of you may have saw about my announcement about a exploit here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195469.0

Many users here had a bad time with their gen shop because of this exploit. I exposed the owner who had ownership of this product and he basically lied to all his customers. Since I exposed him he no longer supports the product and released the source for free. My team and I had fixed it and started contacting owners for the fix.

I am now selling the updated source but a certain user saw this as an opportunity to scam members by selling the old source and claiming it was fixed.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1196601.0

One thing to note about him. He has constantly flamed my thread until he found out I was right then he now felt embarrassed so now he is making a thread selling the old source (with the exploit) for $15. This will put users at a risk.

Just read this private message from him for an example:

A few things off about that picture:
  • He says he paid the coder to fix this... - The coder has gave away the ownership away for quite a long time AND the coder openly admitting to not knowing how to fix it. So this is just a lie right there
  • I have constantly asked this user to prove he knows the coder but dodges my question.

I just want to give people a heads up before anyone gets scammed by him.

Edit: He just exposed himself again.

If you guys read about the exploit it has nothing to do about SQL or XSS

he got caught again =D Also notice how he never mentioned the coders name lawl.

Restored

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:37:01 PM

• He says he paid the coder to fix this... - The coder has gave away the ownership away for quite a long time AND the coder openly admitting to not knowing how to fix it. So this is just a lie right there

By "a coder" I did not mean the original coder; I meant a coder. I was told that the script had vulns in it by a few people, so I got someone to patch it up for me. What the coder told me, I posted my my thread.

I already said this: I was in the wrong in trashing you; I saw that I was wrong in your reply, so I decided to sell my copy of my script as well. If anyone is "screwing over potential clients", it's you with the big red text in my thread.

EDIT: Also, I sent that PM because I felt that I didn't want any misunderstandings between us. I was wrong.
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 10:39:06 PM

By "a coder" I did not mean the original coder; I meant a coder. I was told that the script had vulns in it by a few people, so I got someone to patch it up for me. What the coder told me, I posted my my thread.

I already said this: I was in the wrong in trashing you; I saw that I was wrong in your reply, so I decided to sell my copy of my script as well. If anyone is "screwing over potential clients", it's you with the big red text in my thread.

More or less you still did not fix the exploit. Plus technically I now have ownership of the product so you are not allowed to sell it. By all means who is this coder you paid to fix?

Restored

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:40:10 PM

More or less you still did not fix the exploit. Plus technically I now have ownership of the product so you are not allowed to sell it.

Can you tell me what the exploit was, and how you fixed it, with proof then? Also, I stated this already; I did not buy the script from you. I bought it from the original owner and got a coder to patch it for me. It's not in your ownership since it's a modified product.
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 10:43:47 PM

More or less you still did not fix the exploit. Plus technically I now have ownership of the product so you are not allowed to sell it.

Can you tell me what the exploit was, and how you fixed it, with proof then? Also, I stated this already; I did not buy the script from you. I bought it from the original owner and got a coder to patch it for me. It's not in your ownership since it's a modified product.
If you are read he report you can see the exploit..also the forums as well.

If you bought from original owner...tell me his name. Plus..if you bought from owner...thats also a lie..because he released the version free...but you paid for it...hmm...fishy.

Restored

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:46:56 PM

If you bought from original owner...tell me his name. Plus..if you bought from owner...thats also a lie..because he released the version free...but you paid for it...hmm...fishy.

Sure, no problem. His name is 24/7 on HF. He's a Uber rank. I have no idea what you mean by "it was released for free" because this thread he made for it wasn't free.
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 10:47:43 PM

Sure, no problem. His name is 24/7 on HF. He's a Uber rank. I have no idea what you mean by "it was released for free" because this thread he made for it wasn't free.

lol o wow

• 24/7 Is not a uber
  • It is released on hf if you actually looked.

Restored

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:49:56 PM

lol o wow

• 24/7 Is not a uber

Oops. I read his personal text which is "approved for ub3r" and I got mixed up on the rank colors, so I assumed he was ub3r. My bad on that part. He's a L33t. Also, doesn't matter because I linked you the thread.

I was not aware of it be released for free. That's not my fault.
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 10:51:03 PM

lol o wow

• 24/7 Is not a uber

Oops. I read his personal text which is "approved for ub3r" and I got mixed up on the rank colors, so I assumed he was ub3r. My bad on that part. He's a L33t. Also, doesn't matter because I linked you the thread.

If you read the report you would of known. Anywho you are not allowed to sell as I am the seller now..

Restored

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:55:06 PM

lol o wow

• 24/7 Is not a uber

If you read the report you would of known. Anywho you are not allowed to sell as I am the seller now..

How are you the "official seller" now? My copy is modified and it's different from yours. Did the owner give you full ownership rights over the script?
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 11:27:42 PM

lol o wow

• 24/7 Is not a uber

How are you the "official seller" now? My copy is modified and it's different from yours. Did the owner give you full ownership rights over the script?

NO shit..god you need to learn how to read reports... lol ok so you grabbing a source and chaning one thing makes u right to sell it? you are an idiot. Reporting you to mod here if you want to keep this up

Restored

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:36:35 PM

NO shit..god you need to learn how to read reports... lol ok so you grabbing a source and chaning one thing makes u right to sell it? you are an idiot. Reporting you to mod here if you want to keep this up

No, that's not what I'm saying. You need to calm down and speak reasonably here. Firstly, stop thrashing my thread if I'm not doing anything to you right now. I even edited my one post in your thread to make sure I wasn't thrashing your sales; stop doing it to me. Secondly, answer the question I asked you. I will even create a new paragraph so that you don't miss it.

Why am I not allowed to sell the script, and why are "you the seller now"? Give me some proof about this.

EDIT: Look here; I'm trying to be cooperative here. If you give me sufficient proof that I am not allowed to sell my version of the script while you can, I will more than happily put my thread out.
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 12:19:01 AM

No, that's not what I'm saying. You need to calm down and speak reasonably here. Firstly, stop thrashing my thread if I'm not doing anything to you right now. I even edited my one post in your thread to make sure I wasn't thrashing your sales; stop doing it to me. Secondly, answer the question I asked you. I will even create a new paragraph so that you don't miss it.

Why am I not allowed to sell the script, and why are "you the seller now"? Give me some proof about this.

EDIT: Look here; I'm trying to be cooperative here. If you give me sufficient proof that I am not allowed to sell my version of the script while you can, I will more than happily put my thread out.

Like I said.. GO TO HF AND READ IT URSELF>

Restored

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:27:36 AM

Like I said.. GO TO HF AND READ IT URSELF>

Laugh. My. F*cking. Ass. Out.

Okay, one second. Let me go ahead and check the 48,021,587 posts in 3,343,693 threads in HackForums; I'm sure I'll find your "proof" somewhere... wait, what am I even looking for again? You haven't even told me specifically what I should look for.

I think this is the point when your attack has been utterly crushed.
Bluto

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:37:03 AM

lol o wow

• 24/7 Is not a uber

Hey bob, Your just a fucking asshole scammer skid. The user posted a link to the source on HF. He did not give you any rights over it you fuckwit halfknob liar, it's now free to everyone. I'll post the link in a minute, hang on faggot.

Have a nice life, scammer skid. Wink
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 12:55:14 AM

Lol wow these kids are going hard at it. Fine go ahead. Sell your exploitable versions. Many shop owners here already know its exploitable and had seen it tested on their site.

Restored

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:57:12 AM

Lol wow these kids are going hard at it. Fine go ahead. Sell your exploitable versions. Many shop owners here already know its exploitable and had seen it tested on their site.

For the final time...

Give me some proof that my version is exploitable and I'll retract it from the market. Seriously. No joke; I have no problem with doing that.
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:09:38 AM

For the final time...

Give me some proof that my version is exploitable and I'll retract it from the market. Seriously. No joke; I have no problem with doing that.

Go you are so fucking dumb. I told you to search hf..noob

http://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5003500

Restored

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:13:41 AM

For the final time...

No, I'm not. I will not search through over 4 million threads just to find something that you refused to directly tell me.

You're avoiding my request. Give me proof that MY version is exploitable or delete all of your sales thrashing against me.
bobc1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:29:21 AM

For the final time...

No, I'm not. I will not search through over 4 million threads just to find something that you refused to directly tell me.

You're avoiding my request. Give me proof that MY version is exploitable or delete all of your sales thrashing against me.

sigh...i even linked it but this user is to dumb to read. Just wait till you get a customer fag.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: