Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeDice - Automated betting bot (Advanced Features)  (Read 768 times)
PrimeGlitch (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 12:21:55 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 07:02:38 AM by PrimeGlitch

CURRENTLY UPDATING CODE

PLEASE WAIT..
joseph95

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:27:33 AM

Fuck no ?

PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 02:31:17 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 04:30:37 AM by PrimeGlitch

Hi Joseph.. you obviously put your own one in for withdrawal in the bot..
Like we already said to everyone..

Its so if you leave it running and you reach a level where you can cashout it will send it to your address.

We are editing the script now to have no address in the script. as you will see this is our address in the bar.

Like we already said to everyone..

Thanks though for pointing this out again to users.

Prime
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 11:24:37 AM

Hmm there was a link to Github in the OP before but now it's gone...

I was here when the link was still visible and I checked that script on a PD page - script is not really working.

Also I spoke with PD team about this situation and they are pretty sure that your script is just a crap. And I 100% believe them after I saw the script.

Thanks.
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 12:54:29 PM

Hmm there was a link to Github in the OP before but now it's gone...

I was here when the link was still visible and I checked that script on a PD page - script is not really working.

Also I spoke with PD team about this situation and they are pretty sure that your script is just a crap. And I 100% believe them after I saw the script.

Thanks.

You are about to be made to look stupid for your arrogant and downright slander towards my services..

You say "its dose not really work"  ( I think you will find it dose work ) proofs below.. made fresh just for you...

I also see you say PD say they are "pretty" sure that my script is crap.. Meaning they have been sniffing around my account to have a look see.
Well they will see a 10 BTC cashout... I think they need to have a look at my "roll" logs again....

Here is my proof's for anyone in doubt and the link is back up.. it was down so we could edit it for the users but since its getting slated we will leave it down to you Pro's out there to put your own BTC address into the applicable section

Proof 1. Screen shot - GUI loaded
http://prntscr.com/8m5evx

Video Proof 2 -  Loading from script on github...
https://vimeo.com/140914773

Now you were saying?Huh?

Prime..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: