Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transparent Doubler: WTF happened thread  (Read 1441 times)
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 08:22:03 AM

maybe he's doing it like this?
or possibly he picked an idea or 2 from it

haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjtLszt7MTo

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
patrexisme

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:48:39 AM

so another ponzi left with dust huh..
gone too soon...meh  Undecided
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:56:10 AM

But I feel lucky that I did not invested in this site. Still waiting for some "legit" admin who is ready to run this game for long time, at least weeks or months not run away with 2BTC :/ Whats the point run away with 2BTC?
They spend money for domain, for hosting, for development, and they run away with 2BTC? I understood that they run away with 200BTC but not 2BTC lol...

P.S. maybe we need to make team here and make our own doubler who will be run by trusted members? Transparent without poor admin who run away with 2BTC but allow to play this game until its out of funds? I think if people see main wallet of program they can play this game safe and for long term, because lifetime depends only on players who play this game if admin is honest.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:01:23 AM

But I feel lucky that I did not invested in this site. Still waiting for some "legit" admin who is ready to run this game for long time, at least weeks or months not run away with 2BTC :/ Whats the point run away with 2BTC?
They spend money for domain, for hosting, for development, and they run away with 2BTC? I understood that they run away with 200BTC but not 2BTC lol...

P.S. maybe we need to make team here and make our own doubler who will be run by trusted members? Transparent without poor admin who run away with 2BTC but allow to play this game until its out of funds? I think if people see main wallet of program they can play this game safe and for long term, because lifetime depends only on players who play this game if admin is honest.

This is what we call cheap ass scammers. In many third world countries, 2btc is a lot i guess... but anyway, i personally feel its a waste of time.
mihtju

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:03:28 AM

This is what we call cheap ass scammers. In many third world countries, 2btc is a lot i guess... but anyway, i personally feel its a waste of time.

I think the same so ADMINS, DEVELOPERS, if you see me, please dont be assholes and make some long running doubler to make fun for all of us and dont stole our money, just be as regular player and make money in the same way as we play, you have inside information so you can play until last second and double your investments few times without risk... JUST ALLOW US TO PLAY THIS GAME

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:05:21 AM

I think the same so ADMINS, DEVELOPERS, if you see me, please dont be assholes and make some long running doubler to make fun for all of us and dont stole our money, just be as regular player and make money in the same way as we play, you have inside information so you can play until last second and double your investments few times without risk... JUST ALLOW US TO PLAY THIS GAME

Well firstly, there will never be a long term 'doubler'. It's simply unsustainable. 2ndly , why would the admin play his own game ? =. =
mihtju

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:07:34 AM

Well firstly, there will never be a long term 'doubler'. It's simply unsustainable. 2ndly , why would the admin play his own game ? =. =

Long term I think month, its long term for such kind of doubler and you can multiple your bitcoins few times easy. And its not bad... Also everything depends on promotion, if they expand their advertisement campaigns outside of this forum then it could run much longer time... There are so many places as facebook huge auditory where they can get always new and new promoters who will bring fresh cash.

SomeRandomDude

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:01:42 AM

I was an inch away of depositing more. Just a tiny amount, but that would have been a mistake.
The thing that made it look even more sketchy was the chat being removed all of a sudden. Thought like either a) it's just me or b) he does this every time with his project. If the chat get's removed / no emails are answered or anything, that should be a warning sign to not deposit.

I am glad I got all my investments back + a nice profit. Was the first time playing such a game for me, so I got very lucky I guess. Made around 0.1 in total profit.

But yeah.

But honestly it looked like a fun game to play. Although it is bound to collapse some day, but I think pulling the trigger manually as an admin and running before it happens takes all the fun away.
Looks like it's just the way these kind of guys always do it. I mean even the players depositing were kinda careful with the BTC amounts to not brake the game.
mihtju

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:05:02 AM

I was an inch away of depositing more. Just a tiny amount, but that would have been a mistake.
The thing that made it look even more sketchy was the chat being removed all of a sudden. Thought like either a) it's just me or b) he does this every time with his project. If the chat get's removed / no emails are answered or anything, that should be a warning sign to not deposit.

I am glad I got all my investments back + a nice profit. Was the first time playing such a game for me, so I got very lucky I guess. Made around 0.1 in total profit.

But yeah.

But honestly it looked like a fun game to play. Although it is bound to collapse some day, but I think pulling the trigger manually as an admin and running before it happens takes all the fun away.
Looks like it's just the way these kind of guys always do it. I mean even the players depositing were kinda careful with the BTC amounts to not brake the game.

Yes its fun, but its also profitable if admin is honest and allow their members to play this game for a month or more, so also everything depends on investors if admin is not asshole, investors will always do all their best to get new investors so its an guarantee that they will get profit from their own investments, so everyone who invest bring more and more investors and in that way system can grow huge, stable and run for long time, only in case if admin is not asshols and dont run away with just few BTC

phishead (OP)

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 11:48:11 AM

AAAANNNNDDDD now he took away ~80% of the txID's ... game over everyone. Would say that it was fun, but it honestly wasn't.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: