Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It' been published that this is against the rules  (Read 992 times)
escrowboy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:51:07 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 04:01:11 PM by escrowboy

Move to trashcan pls

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wayayo

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:55:30 AM

Please check your pm.
wayayo

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:27:03 AM

My btc address: 15NJ6fvfsELhBqJodkbnosE1iu9VmnFZop as per your request to post my address.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:08:52 AM

Can we use another escrow other than Quickseller? Everyone knows what he had done and he has now a very bad reputation.

I have one full member for you with neutral feedback with 140 activity and my asking price is 0.06 BTC , let me know your side

Thanks!

escrowboy (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:26:19 AM

Can we use another escrow other than Quickseller? Everyone knows what he had done and he has now a very bad reputation.

I have one full member for you with neutral feedback with 140 activity and my asking price is 0.06 BTC , let me know your side

Thanks!

Sure we can use other escrow service provider and i accepted your price 0.06 btc so please find the escrow service provider and let me know this is signed message available. and can i know the uid of the account.
Laosai

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:35:12 AM

Thanks!

Sure we can use other escrow service provider and i accepted your price 0.06 btc so please find the escrow service provider and let me know this is signed message available. and can i know the uid of the account.

I already sent you the UID on PM , kindly check your inbox and I will find another escrow provider after your response.

Yes signed message available from the previous owner.
Edit: The activity was just updated a while ago, its now 151

Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:40:06 AM

Hi,
I am looking to buy Bitcointalk forum accounts, I need only Jr. Member, Full Member & Member accounts only.
I need below requirements
* Signed Message needed & must.
* No untrust feedbacks.
* No Negative feedbacks.
* No Loans Pending on Accounts.
* I Not need potential accounts.

My rates:

For Jr. Member Accounts: 0.015 BTC to 0.02BTC
For Member Accounts: 0.03 BTC to 0.04 BTC
For Full Member Accounts: 0.05 BTC to 0.08 BTC

Note: I will not buy potential accounts, I will put the price to accounts with current ranked position.

I will pay 5% bonus if the account has green trust mark. We use quickseller as our escrow provider.

Please PM me the account "UID" or contact me at KIK @ escrowboy or Skype @ escrowboy.com

are you an alt of QS? QS have pretty bad reputation now, why you choose him to be the escrow?
escrowboy (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:32:40 AM

Hi,
I am looking to buy Bitcointalk forum accounts, I need only Jr. Member, Full Member & Member accounts only.
* No untrust feedbacks.
* No Negative feedbacks.

My rates:

Note: I will not buy potential accounts, I will put the price to accounts with current ranked position.

I will pay 5% bonus if the account has green trust mark. We use quickseller as our escrow provider.

Please PM me the account "UID" or contact me at KIK @ escrowboy or Skype @ escrowboy.com

are you an alt of QS? QS have pretty bad reputation now, why you choose him to be the escrow?

Bro. I am not an alt of QS okey. I don't know his recent bad activity i had done a deal with him before 2 months back and it was good that's why i choosen him.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:19:50 AM

Hi,
* No untrust feedbacks.
* No Negative feedbacks.

My rates:

Bro. I am not an alt of QS okey. I don't know his recent bad activity i had done a deal with him before 2 months back and it was good that's why i choosen him.

uhh 2 months ago? You created this account last september 8?  Undecided
Can we use other escrow tho?
Laosai

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:38:37 AM

Hi,
* No untrust feedbacks.
* No Negative feedbacks.

My rates:

Dude you skipped me Sad so does it mean you are not interested to the account(sent you the UID on pm) anymore? Please let me know , just don't leave me hanging Smiley

Thanks!

escrowboy (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:12:58 AM

Hi,
* No untrust feedbacks.
* No Negative feedbacks.

My rates:

Dude you skipped me Sad so does it mean you are not interested to the account(sent you the UID on pm) anymore? Please let me know , just don't leave me hanging Smiley

Thanks!

Sorry, i forgot yes i am interested let me know when we can have a deal and as you are sr. member rank i can go first don't worries. Waiting for your response.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:23:45 AM

i sent you a pm. pls reply with your fair offer if you dont want my price in PM Smiley

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Laosai

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:42:25 AM

Hi,
* No untrust feedbacks.
* No Negative feedbacks.

My rates:

Thanks!

Sorry, i forgot yes i am interested let me know when we can have a deal and as you are sr. member rank i can go first don't worries. Waiting for your response.

It's ok man, I just sent you on PM the btc address (which is also the same on my profile) where you will send the payment. I will send the account details with the signed message right away after I confirmed the transaction. Looking forward for your response
As OP's request :

Ok dude, just send your payment here  : 1LyDN6jnwcaWRo13V8rUBjmQ7AYqfqWrpP
Once the i received the payment, i will send you the account details + signed message right away

Thanks!

escrowboy (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:29:25 PM

I got 1 full member account from "Laosai" still looking for more accounts...[]
Laosai

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:33:54 PM

I got 1 full member account from "Laosai" still looking for more accounts...[]

Thanks man for the wonderful and smooth deal without any escrow provider. Thanks also for trusting and sending the payment first. Good luck on your search of accounts!

jacee
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:36:46 PM

Escrowboy I sent you a PM. No response yet. So you're not interested?
escrowboy (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Ok send me your bitcoin wallet address, I will forward you the bitcoins and send me the account details after you get. Now i will buy "wayayo" account after 3 to 4 hours i will buy another account.

After the successful deal you please give me a feedback with your opinion on deal with me.

ok  no problem. Bitcoin Address:  1ANUYhpKpHzJUFKy7XbKuM3vNWgiWz35EG

Just 15 minutes back i sent 0.03 BTC to Wayayo (Bitcoin address:  1ANUYhpKpHzJUFKy7XbKuM3vNWgiWz35EG) transaction done and No response from Wayayo till now it more than 15 minutes from the transaction time. I don't know why he is not responding but i have a fear that do i scammed wtih Wayayo. He told me he will sell Wayayo Member rank account for 0.03 but after the payment he is not responding. Now i got a lesson that i must not go first to any people. Wayayo I am waiting for your reply. Please send me the account details with password.
TX: https://blockchain.info/tx/cf083daaa6358320e8641b92ba015ac9747ff6bda6fb8dd5983f9d121853dd94
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:26:57 AM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Ok send me your bitcoin wallet address, I will forward you the bitcoins and send me the account details after you get. Now i will buy "wayayo" account after 3 to 4 hours i will buy another account.

After the successful deal you please give me a feedback with your opinion on deal with me.

ok  no problem. Bitcoin Address:  1ANUYhpKpHzJUFKy7XbKuM3vNWgiWz35EG

Just 15 minutes back i sent 0.03 BTC to Wayayo (Bitcoin address:  1ANUYhpKpHzJUFKy7XbKuM3vNWgiWz35EG) transaction done and No response from Wayayo till now it more than 15 minutes from the transaction time. I don't know why he is not responding but i have a fear that do i scammed wtih Wayayo. He told me he will sell Wayayo Member rank account for 0.03 but after the payment he is not responding. Now i got a lesson that i must not go first to any people. Wayayo I am waiting for your reply. Please send me the account details with password.

You should've used an escrow to prevent a scenario like this. Worst case is you just wased your coins man.  Undecided
Next time be more cautious in dealing with people here.
escrowboy (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:34:52 AM

ok  no problem. Bitcoin Address:  1ANUYhpKpHzJUFKy7XbKuM3vNWgiWz35EG

Just 15 minutes back i sent 0.03 BTC to Wayayo (Bitcoin address:  1ANUYhpKpHzJUFKy7XbKuM3vNWgiWz35EG) transaction done and No response from Wayayo till now it more than 15 minutes from the transaction time. I don't know why he is not responding but i have a fear that do i scammed wtih Wayayo. He told me he will sell Wayayo Member rank account for 0.03 but after the payment he is not responding. Now i got a lesson that i must not go first to any people. Wayayo I am waiting for your reply. Please send me the account details with password.

You should've used an escrow to prevent a scenario like this. Worst case is you just wased your coins man.  Undecided
Next time be more cautious in dealing with people here.

Thanks for your reply, Just now he sent me the account details i got the account details. No problem now. Thanks wayayo.
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:38:42 AM

yeh but should still use an escrow now to prevent any risk of loss coins in the future

some ppl might try to take advantage of you if they dont see u use escrow

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: