Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LNC] LendCoin [CIMS] – BTCLend Collateral Coin – POS: 5%, 15% or 25%  (Read 4680 times)
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:19:42 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Ls3JQbU.png

I already got balance there not sure what you are talking about?  Huh

Anyone else see what I see?  To be fair, I haven't been on the site I just noticed this here so I'm not sure if that's just a picture on that site...

This space not for rent...
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:26:45 PM

It's because they are registered as a company and they need to verify their users for security reasons and rules. LendCoin and CIMS will help a lot these companies that are legally registered to track their customers coins for Anti-Theft and AML Compliance.

AML/KYC does not protect anyone from being scammed.  Mt.Gox complied with AML/KYC.

Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:47:12 PM

It's because they are registered as a company and they need to verify their users for security reasons and rules. LendCoin and CIMS will help a lot these companies that are legally registered to track their customers coins for Anti-Theft and AML Compliance.

AML/KYC does not protect anyone from being scammed.  Mt.Gox complied with AML/KYC.
and it has happened on several coins were subsequently lost somewhere.
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:57:01 PM

@Yucayeque:  Please supply information about the registration of said company.  Since you have already stated:
zodiac3011 - I personally invest in loans that are only collateral based and in the US, the collateral, because if the borrower does not pay, it will be sold to recover some of your BTC loses and in the US, because the Debt Collection Agency will get them easier.  Wink
then that registration will be with a state in the US.

I look forward to seeing said, by you, registration.

Yucayeque (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:44:19 AM

CIMS is a coin Identity Management Server; they are available for businesses who want to manage and insure their customer wallets. At this time there is only one CIMS implemented and it's at BTCLend.

Please use Chrome browser for BTCLend!

There are "businesses" who like to scam, I mean... Those exchanges are opened in other countries where rules are not followed. BTCLend is registered in the United States, they are not hiding.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 12:59:04 AM

suchmoon - I'm cmilian's son. I am doing this to help me, LendCoin investors, and the future of cryptocurrency.

Are you 18 or older?
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:07:59 AM

CIMS is a coin Identity Management Server; they are available for businesses who want to manage and insure their customer wallets. At this time there is only one CIMS implemented and it's at BTCLend.

There are "businesses" who like to scam, I mean... Those exchanges are opened in other countries where rules are not followed. BTCLend is registered in the United States, they are not hiding.

They (BTCLend, LLC) are registered with FinCEN as of 4/9/15, # 31000064289192.

As for registered as a business... I believe they/he is registered as an LLC in Delaware but the MSB is registered in FL.  Now I'm no lawyer but I believe they are required by law to register in FL as well...

An out of state LLC or corporation conducting business in another state (intrastate business) must qualify to do business in that state. A company that has a physical presence in a state or repeatedly engages in business transactions in that state is conducting business within that state. Most states will consider the following transactions intrastate business when they occur within a state's borders:

http://smallbusiness.findlaw.com/incorporation-and-legal-structures/conducting-business-as-a-corporation-or-an-llc-out-of-state.html

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:08:30 AM

closed source coin  Roll Eyes geez
forking GAW's paycoin which was a scam. the owner (cmilian) had close relationship with Josh Garza who was the CEO of GAW

^^^^^^^^^^   DO NOT TOUCH   ^^^^^^^
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:26:48 AM

BTCLend does have an MSB registration and apparently is an LLC (in a different state) which means that there is no personal liability as long as the veil is not pierced or business conducted out of compliance with that LLC.  This does not mean they are not "scammy".  This only means they will not be shut down for conducting FIAT money transfers and the owner(s) will not be able to be personally held liable for any damages (again, as long as the veil is not pierced).

Carmelo has a lot to work on outside of that boot licking circle he's hiding in.  If he was really not hiding, why have a private forum Garza style?  Why not face the critics and show the crypto world how trustworthy he is?

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:28:49 AM

BTCLend does have an MSB registration and apparently is an LLC (in a different state) which means that there is no personal liability as long as the veil is not pierced or business conducted out of compliance with that LLC.  This does not mean they are not "scammy".  This only means they will not be shut down for conducting FIAT money transfers and the owner(s) will not be able to be personally held liable for any damages (again, as long as the veil is not pierced).

Carmelo has a lot to work on outside of that boot licking circle he's hiding in.  If he was really not hiding, why have a private forum Garza style?  Why not face the critics and show the crypto world how trustworthy he is?

He probably can't... its all under NDA like all of Josh's deals?
Yucayeque (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:36:23 AM

We are here to stay. Calling us scam, nothing new; Bitcoin was called a scam too.

I can tell you guys that we will not get our names dirty for nothing in the world. Bitcoin is an idea, the world is surrounded by ideas, we got our own ideas. Thanks!
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:41:27 AM

We are here to stay. Calling us scam, nothing new; Bitcoin was called a scam too.

I can tell you guys that we will not get our names dirty for nothing in the world. Bitcoin is an idea, the world is surrounded by ideas, we got our own ideas. Thanks!

Of course you're here to stay... wait... I've heard that before...

EDIT:  You may ask why I include Homero in this...

Wintermute420

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Mighty Dub

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:47:04 AM

Yucayeque - BTCLend was spawned to separate newbs and XPYtards from their BTC.  The person who started BTCLend has been involved in the shit show that is Paycoin. For that reason he and anything he is involved in has 0 credibility.  

Children don't have to follow in the footsteps of their parents.  If you are indeed cmilian's son, I suggest a different path.
Yucayeque (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:50:26 AM

You guys are good at what you guys do! The past was the past, we are here to stay, like I said. You don't have to invest.

PayCoin is no longer supported by BTCLend, LendCoin was born.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:04:47 AM

You guys are good at what you guys do! The past was the past, we are here to stay, like I said. You don't have to invest.

Yeah, b/c GAWMiner's hashlets didn't work out as collateral, did they? 

Oh, maybe you were still in school when that was going on??
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 03:27:46 AM

Ok then, please explain in detail how LendCoin is going to maintain the $2 value.

It's not enough to say "it's a great time to invest" and "price will stay above $2" because we've all heard it before with XPY and many predicted it will fail and it failed. If you keep repeating the same pattern then you shouldn't be surprised that you're labeled as a scammer by default.

And you didn't answer if you're 18+.
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:28:51 AM

Yeah, b/c GAWMiner's hashlets didn't work out as collateral, did they?  

Oh, maybe you were still in school when that was going on??

You mean like:

or perhaps:

or perhaps where GAW is btclend:

Yucayeque (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:37:27 AM

Can some of you guys tell me the user who created minerfarm.com?
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:36:07 AM

watching for more info.

Yucayeque (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:01:21 AM