Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] KNC Neptune Cubes  (Read 360 times)
Obasau (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:41:23 AM

Hi.

I have 2 spare KNC Neptune Cubes, never used like new.
PM me if interested!
Kind regards!
J
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:04:44 AM

Hi.

I have 2 spare KNC Neptune Cubes, never used like new.
PM me if interested!
Kind regards!
J

what do you want for them ..I could pm you ..but truthfully sell them on ebay via paypal for your best bucks

me I'd only get one to see if i can (as people say) mod my jupiter controller with firmware to run a cube (i have a 660w psu laying about)

but then again that is just for fun and likely not to roi ...so probably (unless you have a broke cube for this project) i'm out of the running Smiley

anyway pm me if you have a price but hell i'd just put it on the thread and go 'ouch' then run and sell them via payapl on ebay with the usual

conditions of no refunds etc etc and usa only imho due to international shipping problems

good luck

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: