Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:39:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotify Songs - 0.0002 BTC/min - MP3 File  (Read 748 times)
Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 08:22:15 AM

Any song off Spotify in an mp3 file for 0.0002 BTC a minute. 128kbps bitrate, if that really matters to you.

PM me to buy, or post questions in the thread.

I can download albums, reduced price of 0.000175 BTC a minute if the album contains more than 10 songs or if your total order is over 60 minutes of music/track.

If you want the official soundtracks, which often have all the boring waiting time in some YouTube videos cut out, then this service is for you. The song is streamed off Spotify and then recorded real-time, as Spotify doesn't allow downloading of their soundtracks. Also, some tracks are not released on YouTube such as intros to concerts if the event is live, if you want those, Spotify often keeps those tracks.

And if you don't want the hassle of downloading all the songs, then this service is also for you.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:25:32 AM

Any song off Spotify in an mp3 file for 0.0002 BTC a minute. 128kbps bitrate, if that really matters to you.

Lol, you are selling spotify songs, which almost all are on youtube/vimeo for free? So you download a video for us and convert it to mp3 and then email it to us? Or do you also make it higher quality or something else?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 08:28:06 AM

Lol, you are selling spotify songs, which almost all are on youtube/vimeo for free? So you download a video for us and convert it to mp3 and then email it to us? Or do you also make it higher quality or something else?

If you want the official soundtracks, which often have all the boring waiting time in some YouTube videos cut out, then this service is for you. The song is streamed off Spotify and then recorded real-time, as Spotify doesn't allow downloading of their soundtracks. Also, some tracks are not released on YouTube such as intros to concerts if the event is live, if you want those, Spotify often keeps those tracks.

And if you don't want the hassle of downloading all the songs, then this service is also for you.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:03:10 AM

I can download albums, reduced price of 0.000175 BTC a minute if the album contains more than 10 songs or if your total order is over 60 minutes of music/track.

lol dude anyone can download song from youtube here is free program for any at any bitrate and even video download (can download UHD to) UmmyVideoDownloader

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

iCan

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:07:14 AM

Do you know what is torrent are? I know that's illegal, but you offering also not pure business 

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:10:23 AM

Not trying to be rude but there's a lot of tutorials on how to download mp3s from spotify
I think it's not worth it to pay money to download mp3
If you want to do that just head on to itunes Grin
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 11:41:36 AM

lol dude anyone can download song from youtube here is free program for any at any bitrate and even video download (can download UHD to) UmmyVideoDownloader

Mm, so you being you, would you rather pay a minimal fee per song and have a thousand tracks downloaded, or would you rather slug it yourself? I can download by artist, or even by category.

I already have most of the Planetshakers, all of Chris Tomlin from after 2008, and some mix of ATC and Imagine Dragons.

Not trying to be rude but there's a lot of tutorials on how to download mp3s from spotify
I think it's not worth it to pay money to download mp3
If you want to do that just head on to itunes Grin

Whatever you say boss, whatever you say. 'Course, if you want to buy a Spotify premium account to download songs it's your decision...

Do you know what is torrent are? I know that's illegal, but you offering also not pure business 

I'm not stupid, but then you have two disadvantages. First, you risk downloading a dangerous application. I can spoof a malicious, fully undetectable exe file into a mp3 file in 25 seconds. Second, you risk not finding or wasting large amounts of time finding your desired tracks.

SwingFirst

Activity: 678
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:01:31 PM

Is it possible to give you a spotify playlist, and you fix every single song in the list as mp3 files?
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:07:15 PM

true, there are a lot of tutorial of how to download the mp3, why should we buy it
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:12:22 PM

If I was to buy songs I would want them to be at least 320k quality and not ripped off some YouTube video. The songs I buy are either CDrip / Digital Download / Vinyl Rip can't handle poor rips ruins the whole tune.
samuray34amo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:13:26 PM

Hi.  Is it possible to get 320kbps bitrate?
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:20:22 PM

Hi.  Is it possible to get 320kbps bitrate?

Come on be serious the YouTube video is already encoded to 320 then you rencode it to 320 you gonna lose quality. If you want the best quality go for Digital Download which means a straight rip from the source but the best would be a wav download which is identical to the original with no encoding.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 12:22:11 AM

Hi.  Is it possible to get 320kbps bitrate?

256kbps is the max I can go.

If I was to buy songs I would want them to be at least 320k quality and not ripped off some YouTube video. The songs I buy are either CDrip / Digital Download / Vinyl Rip can't handle poor rips ruins the whole tune.

I'm not ripping it off YouTube. I explained in the OP what the process is for getting these MP3 files. Want to salesthrash? Get the hell off my thread.

Is it possible to give you a spotify playlist, and you fix every single song in the list as mp3 files?

Yes.

true, there are a lot of tutorial of how to download the mp3, why should we buy it

Sure, show me one that is not patched and works without a premium Spotify account, 'cause I want it too.

Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:52:22 PM

You can buy a cracked/hacked/shared Spotify premium account for about 0.5$ and you can stream with the highest quality of Spotify.

Also, by recording the soundtrack directly off your computer it heavily loses on sound quality because the highest quality of spotify(if you enable it in settings) playback will be compressed as a mp3 file.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 12:52:28 AM

You can buy a cracked/hacked/shared Spotify premium account for about 0.5$ and you can stream with the highest quality of Spotify.

Also, by recording the soundtrack directly off your computer it heavily loses on sound quality because the highest quality of spotify(if you enable it in settings) playback will be compressed as a mp3 file.

Where is this setting? It doesn't exist in the play.spotify.com settings and I can't find it in account settings.

If it's in the Spotify app settings, I should mention that most cracked, hacked, or shared Spotify accounts will not have a device password set and thus you cannot access Spotify from a device, rather always use the web player.

StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:50:23 AM

This service is needed for a lot users who didn't know how to cut and convert the song to mp3, and with good audio bitrate.

Very nice service i think, btw you may find untrusted / fad customer. You better ask them for the fee first, and if you cannot give what they need, you can just give the amount of BTC back to them. No need for escrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: