Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:32:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous Launches Operation Black October 2015  (Read 801 times)
2dogs (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:12:07 AM

Anonymous Launches Operation Black October 2015
September 20th, 2015 | by Vandita

US branches of Germany’s Deutsche Bank and Spain’s Banco Santander have failed US Fed stress tests, while America’s largest bank, Bank of America, is put on ‘warning’. How far can the ordinary people shoulder responsibility of a failed private bank? Anonymous asks you to join the peaceful revolution from October 1 to 31. Take all your money from your bank account, don’t use your credit card, pay cash and change your future. Show the Big Bankers that we don’t need their debit cards, we don’t need their credit cards, we don’t need their loans, and we don’t need them. Let’s show them that we are the 99% and we can beat them. It is that easy.

This Article (Anonymous Launches Operation Black October 2015) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author and AnonHQ.com.

http://anonhq.com/anonymous-launches-operation-black-october-2015/

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 02:09:44 PM

Let’s show them that we are the 99% and we can beat them. It is that easy.

Pretty much lost their credibility with that line, the fact that they didn't mention Bitcoin at all is especially telling, I suspect anti-capitalist authoritarians are using the anonymous brand to try and get people to believe they're doing the 'right' thing, don't believe their bullshit about Anarchy if they aren't willing to look at all options and start ranting about evil capitalists.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:42:34 PM

Pretty much lost their credibility with that line, the fact that they didn't mention Bitcoin at all is especially telling, I suspect anti-capitalist authoritarians are using the anonymous brand to try and get people to believe they're doing the 'right' thing, don't believe their bullshit about Anarchy if they aren't willing to look at all options and start ranting about evil capitalists.

Sent From My iPhone 6s Gold edition.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:19:09 AM

Ask 3 Anons what Anonymous means/is/stands for and you will get 4 answers. So far anonymous has never made any sort of permanent effect on anything. I salute the activism but they only seem to cause temporary nuisance

It's the best we have I suppose
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 12:33:25 PM

Ask 3 Anons what Anonymous means/is/stands for and you will get 4 answers. So far anonymous has never made any sort of permanent effect on anything. I salute the activism but they only seem to cause temporary nuisance

That is because there is not a single group. Anyone can be part of Anonymous, and I'm pretty sure that there are a few important groups that are structured. It's better than doing nothing and at least they're trying to do things peacefully (something that tends to be rare these days). They do make a point though. The banking system is very much corrupt and occasionally flawed. There were times of crisis where I could not withdraw money for unknown reasons, just to be able to withdraw it the next day. Such a situation happened just a few days ago.
This is why I like keeping cash in my room.

Pretty much lost their credibility with that line
There's a link on that line.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:31:48 PM

That is because there is not a single group. Anyone can be part of Anonymous, and I'm pretty sure that there are a few important groups that are structured. It's better than doing nothing and at least they're trying to do things peacefully (something that tends to be rare these days). They do make a point though. The banking system is very much corrupt and occasionally flawed. There were times of crisis where I could not withdraw money for unknown reasons, just to be able to withdraw it the next day. Such a situation happened just a few days ago.

Anoynmous is selling tshirts. Amex? Paypal? Visa? Wire transfer?

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/anonhq/

Bitcoin?

Roll Eyes

owm123

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:23:00 AM

Anoynmous is selling tshirts. Amex? Paypal? Visa? Wire transfer?

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/anonhq/

Bitcoin?

Roll Eyes

Why would anonymous accept Bitcion? Bitcion is not anonymous (www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com) :-)

Bitcoin is NOT anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: