Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: doublebit.co.in - truth behind the scenes!  (Read 1608 times)
DevSoft (OP)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:40:57 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 08:13:37 PM by DevSoft

The full story is, I worked on doublebits.com earlier, did there some posts about updates or something. Then this guy PM's me. He want to buy a script, and pay me 2 BTC. I say ok. He paid me 0.5 In advance, and gave him the script, installed on host, configured all (Note, that this is ALL I had to do for him, nothing else). As a kind person, I supported him (He seemed to be a newbie, first time admin), wrote in thread, and EVEN SITED IN CHAT! Which I did not have to do at all.
Now, yesterday, he blocks me on skype, changes everything, and gone. In my Opinion he was playing me from the start!

I got scammed my self, I am IN FUCKING SHOCK. He just blocked me on skype, changed all the mySQL, FTP, cPanel passwords, and EVEN DID NOT PAY ME MY LAST PART FOR WORK!!
I fucking got played my self, I helped him to update, even sited in chat (Which I DID NOT HAD TO DO), and now he fucks me like this.
I guess lesson for me, to ask payment first, work then.

Can we Take this site down somehow?
Edit: Hes hosting is protecting info, cant find the host.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:49:21 PM

You should seriously stop building scripts for scammers. Doubt you would get any projects here from now onwards.

so you're the alt of wingtsun

Your other scamming alt account : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=548357
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:55:51 PM

Theres no proof of any scam here

DevSoft (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:59:37 PM

You should seriously stop building scripts for scammers. Doubt you would get any projects here from now onwards.

Your other scamming alt account : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=548357

Yes, in doublebits.com people flamed me for beeing the same person as the admin, so I had to change the profile.
And Why scamming account? I never scammed anyone, I developed the projects, and sold them. Just did some support in chat and Forum - Which I guess was my mistake.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:59:48 PM

Try to go to the police  Grin
james.lent

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:03:07 PM

Yes, in doublebits.com people flamed me for beeing the same person as the admin, so I had to change the profile.
And Why scamming account? I never scammed anyone, I developed the projects, and sold them. Just did some support in chat and Forum - Which I guess was my mistake.

We aint dumb dude. You pulled the same pattern again by removing the chat.
DevSoft (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:04:45 PM

I did not remove the chat, thats the thing. I am in shock that the admin know how to remove it, cuz it requires coding. Since he told he is a noob.
DevSoft (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:28:48 PM

Since I made the script, I know every line of code. I am not trying to find a hole to take it down, so other people don't continue investing. I secure my scripts good tho, prob. wont succeed :/
scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:52:55 PM

You developed the site and yet you don't know how to unbuild it? There must have been a loophole to that. I am not a developer but one thing I know is if you can build then you can easily unbuild something.

Also why are you supporting these kinds of schemes? You know well enougj how these things works and yet you gibe them a chance of stealing other peoples coins. Unless you benefit something from it rigjt? Other than the payment. Oh well, I don't know but I find it hard to believe your story about this one.  Undecided

DevSoft (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:59:34 PM

You developed the site and yet you don't know how to unbuild it? There must have been a loophole to that. I am not a developer but one thing I know is if you can build then you can easily unbuild something.

Also why are you supporting these kinds of schemes? You know well enougj how these things works and yet you gibe them a chance of stealing other peoples coins. Unless you benefit something from it rigjt? Other than the payment. Oh well, I don't know but I find it hard to believe your story about this one.  Undecided

doublebits.com I supported becayse I got paid for it
doublebit.co.in I supported cuz of the reasons I posted in the first thread - I just wanted to help a newbie to succeed.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:02:30 PM

So... you made something that helped people scam innocent people and you got scammed in the end? I guess karma got you in the end
DevSoft (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:04:45 PM

So... you made something that helped people scam innocent people and you got scammed in the end? I guess karma got you in the end

Well can't disagree to that. Lesson learned.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:05:48 PM

Well can't disagree to that. Lesson learned.
At any rate you could have used escrow, not encouraging these ponzi scripts though
james.lent

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:06:46 PM

Lol dude, there's no karma here. It's 1 person.
DevSoft (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:09:19 PM

I don't even care anymore that you think I am many persons in one. I always was a developer, and I even posted proof when the admin contacted me.
I wanted the story to be out for people who liked the site, they got rights to know what actually happened.
james.lent

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:15:06 PM

I don't even care anymore that you think I am many persons in one. I always was a developer, and I even posted proof when the admin contacted me.
I wanted the story to be out for people who liked the site, they got rights to know what actually happened.

Yes its really hard for me to 'mail my self' , plus you're a dev. You can do wonders.
Anyways hope you will have more failures in the future and your life. This dishonest behavior will only bite you back sooner if not later. Good day.
DomingoX6

Activity: 954
Merit: 346

♥ ♠ PlayBitcoinGames ♦ ♣

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 03:16:54 PM

@james.lent

Get over it Smiley

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
DevSoft (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:18:16 PM

Yes its really hard for me to 'mail my self' , plus you're a dev. You can do wonders.
Anyways hope you will have more failures in the future and your life. This dishonest behavior will only bite you back sooner if not later. Good day.

It's actually funny to me, that you think you are right, but I know you are wrong. Makes me feel good knowing that you think your the smart one, but you're totally wrong Cheesy
Good day to you too.
james.lent

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:25:20 PM

It's actually funny to me, that you think you are right, but I know you are wrong. Makes me feel good knowing that you think your the smart one, but you're totally wrong Cheesy
Good day to you too.

It doesnt matter to me mate but it does to those who have been scammed here and doublebits. 'Try' to put your skills to good use next time. Dont be the villain.
DevSoft (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:26:46 PM

Good day to you too.

It doesnt matter to me mate but it does to those who have been scammed here and doublebits. 'Try' to put your skills to good use next time. Dont be the villain.

As I said, Lesson learned. From now on I will be smarter.
I guess I am the Villain Partly, since I make a script, which is used by Admin to Scam.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: