Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Faucet Owners] How are you earning?  (Read 1371 times)
muvie (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:22:52 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 04:44:03 PM by muvie

Hello,

Basically, I have 2 very successful faucets and I'm wondering how you are making your profit if any and how much % profit per month. (mail me if your not wanting to disclose this publicly)

My main revenue income is from Adsense with an average of 300 clicks per day. Bit media/a-ads/adbit are just extra which personally don't make enough to even warrant opening or funding a faucet.

I'm finding less and less people are clicking ads.

What faucet platform is your faucet using ie FaucetBox

What do you guys think or would like to see implemented into faucets (owners view)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 03:40:36 PM

Not much  I give away more then I earn currently I'm earning only 0.3 USD from ad senses .

I don't use a-ads or any other bit coin ad network because I found that people tend to click more ads if faucet have less ads normally 2 or 3 ad slot and this also comply the AdSense terms.

what do you say ?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
muvie (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:15:49 PM

Last month I paid out 3 BTC with a return of about 1 BTC not the best but profit is profit. The problem I'm experiencing atm is that the sites are becoming even more popular.

I'm getting an increase in traffic but getting the same amount of income.. Meaning I'm paying more and more each month with the income being around the same each month. Which in return decreases my income. (Not Good)
muvie (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:18:39 PM

I added a script that blocks ad blockers and I don't agree with faucets forcing people to click. Are Faucet users just not returning the favor?
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2970

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 04:27:06 PM

Last month I paid out 3 BTC with a return of about 1 BTC not the best but profit is profit. The problem I'm experiencing atm is that the sites are becoming even more popular.

I'm getting an increase in traffic but getting the same amount of income.. Meaning I'm paying more and more each month with the income being around the same each month. Which in return decreases my income. (Not Good)
how many month before you reach 1btc? do you use goodle adsense sir? and how many faucet site do you have?
what do you mean sir? dont you have any profit for now?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
freedoge.co

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:28:46 PM

if you have good traffic try to get more revenue from partners and referral programs, sell privately ad spaces. Google can ban account anytime, i would not rely only on adsense and step by step would try to avoid and prefer BTC income.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 04:41:30 PM

I was planning on making my own faucet how much do you earn every month sir and how much do you refunds the faucet every month?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
muvie (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:46:42 PM

how many month before you reach 1btc? do you use goodle adsense sir? and how many faucet site do you have?

Took a few months to get a good stream of traffic, I do use Adsense yes. I have 2 faucets. As I said my profit is give or take around 1 BTC per month in Fiat (GBP)
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 04:57:18 PM

Took a few months to get a good stream of traffic, I do use Adsense yes. I have 2 faucets. As I said my profit is give or take around 1 BTC per month in Fiat (GBP)

How much traffic you have ?  how much you earn per day from AdSense (or you can tell how many clicks you get if you don't want to reveal your earning) ?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
BitcoinGenie

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:02:29 PM

Profiting as well, you really need to run it longer to build good traffic. Genie sees around 2.5M PVs a month, giving me close to 7.5M - 8M ad impressions at x3 Adsense per page.

muvie (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:14:23 PM

Profiting as well, you really need to run it longer to build good traffic. Genie sees around 2.5M PVs a month, giving me close to 7.5M - 8M ad impressions at x3 Adsense per page.

Mines 1.6m Page views, 3.1m Impressions.
muvie (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:16:38 PM

How much traffic you have ?  how much you earn per day from AdSense (or you can tell how many clicks you get if you don't want to reveal your earning) ?

See topic post you'll see the awstats for august, I get 300+ per day adsense clicks.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 05:17:18 PM

wow very good traffic. but how many month do you wait to get much more traffic?
sir can i take a look your 2 faucet as my reference can you link me..?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:24:58 PM

So you paid out 3 BTC to faucet? It seems that your site is really big so that you spend lots of money on your site. By the way, 1 btc profit is good though, because you can get more if you have more customers, I think you will get more.
muvie (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:16:13 PM

So you paid out 3 BTC to faucet? It seems that your site is really big so that you spend lots of money on your site. By the way, 1 btc profit is good though, because you can get more if you have more customers, I think you will get more.

It's about 30% ROI
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:45:32 PM

It's about 30% ROI

yeah, 30% ROI is very awesome, it is very secure money if you run well, don't have risk, and you can earn money from google adsense, actually u can sell your ad slots in this forum, because google usually blocks accounts and in the end they refuse to pay you the ad fees.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 09:47:08 PM

well, i have 35-40000 page views per month and ~100 clicks
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 07:52:19 AM

See topic post you'll see the awstats for august, I get 300+ per day adsense clicks.

wow, 300+ daily clicks on faucet, is a serious number.
Do you use special tactics for this, like "i am not bot" button, or pop-up or something

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:39:50 AM

The OP has already addressed that - he doesn't.

The faucets that employ tactics like this will crumble in the long run, they're damaging to the ecosystem in my opinion.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 11:00:22 AM

The OP has already addressed that - he doesn't.

The faucets that employ tactics like this will crumble in the long run, they're damaging to the ecosystem in my opinion.

well, if i understand OPs faucets give him profit 1btc, with investment of 3btc. therefore OP earn with adsense: 3btc invest + 1btc profit = 4btc. 1000$ with adsense is not slightly. and with ~9000 clicks monthly
on my statistics, only 1-3% of visitors click on regular ads banner, especially faucet visitors

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████