Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with the "temple mount" in jerusalem? How in 2140?  (Read 362 times)
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:40:46 PM

(for me it's not important I really don't care, if some wants to die for a place, they will die anyway, as long as the Empire is safe, it's more a theoretical discussion on what would be right, or just or acceptable to be).

A little bit of history, a guy later called the Christ by one of the most powerful Empire in the World, had many religious discussions with a lot of rabbis there. then it said that another one went to "heaven" there (how could it have been written if he went there, how could writers know?(suspicious)).

conflict :
Jews want to go there and pray, and build a temple like in the past (temple destroyed by said Empire)
Muslims want to stay there and pray, forbid anyone to go there who isn't muslims (mount, ruins of temple conquered (aka stolen) and build a mosque).

and now, ladies and gentlemen the last contenders:

Christians want to go there, visit... peacefully.

but, if you think it was already tense, there is me:

Me want to go there and smoke some weeds after hours, ie a night (when the children should sleep)

So how could those 3 groups and ME be at peace?

let's see from my perspective, actually, to fulfill my plan I need an army with at least the capacity of ROME, with the potential to KILL everyone and their families that would hurt/jail/terrorize/trouble me 80 miles around my position (to be safe, and sound and have critical dissuasion).

Now but if I can go and fulfill my plan, why couldn't Chinese tourists come and visit too? And you know, first there is one, then two, and it can quickly scale to very big numbers (who knows which tourist destination can pick up).

As such a compromise will be necessary. will there be any compromise possible with intolerant people? (ex the guy that can't move when a flag is risen).

I think this place is the perfect definition of a "cluster fuck".

Do you know what to do?

my little ideas :

1. during religious fests (that are old) only the people of such faith can go.
2. saturday only jews can go
3. on friday only muslims can go
4. on sunday only christians can go

then the rest of the week? tourists wanna come, and I wanna do my things. so...

come the question what will be standing there, a mosque, a temple, nothing (it's important for the selfies)?

it sounds so impossible to solve, but here is the bitcointalk.org forum, enough legacy in innovation and creativity that maybe some one lucky can find a solution that everyone will be woowed by it...

and finally how do you think the situation will be in 2140? a giant hole after some kind of weapon was exploded to stop any dreams? curious to know how you see the situation in 2140...

at least it may be possible to pay a drink on the surrounding area with btc, or not. who knows.

(I repeat, for me it's not important I really don't care, if some wants to die for a place, they will die anyway, as long as the Empire is safe, it's more a theoretical discussion on what would be right, or just or acceptable to be).

Ultimately what is right, what is wrong?

[[p.s. again a giant thanks to all the AMERICAN PATRIOTS THAT EACH GENERATIONS AFTER EACH GENERATION MADE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE, so that I can post stupid post like this. thanks a lot.

https://search.disconnect.me/image?l=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbmNyeXB0ZWQtdGJuMS5nc3RhdGljLmNvbS9pbWFnZXM/cT10Ym46QU5kOUdjUWR3bms1dFJoY0dBVkhMNUpzMWoyRkdZdzREeXRpUU1zN3Z3NDZxcEZBV1JmbncxVjg=

RIP]]
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:23:35 AM

The danger is that these narratives seem to push this conflict away from being an ethno-national struggle between two competing ethno-national projects over land and power in a given area, which is a resolvable struggle, into being a religious conflict, a religious apocalyptic confrontation over the will of God and the nature of reality and the holy places, which is not nearly as resolvable

ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:05:07 AM

The danger is that these narratives seem to push this conflict away from being an ethno-national struggle between two competing ethno-national projects over land and power in a given area, which is a resolvable struggle, into being a religious conflict, a religious apocalyptic confrontation over the will of God and the nature of reality and the holy places, which is not nearly as resolvable

Do you pee on yourself? just to know the type of lady you are... know the word modesty, humility and femininity?

So as you seem ready to engage me on this issue, and as I always win in the long term (because I switch side if I lose, unparable), prepare tissues, I don't want you to wet your keyboard...

why is an ethno-national conflict less dangerous than a religious conflict?

secondly since when is Isreal an ethno-national idea? are you part of the russian infiltrator wing in Isreal? Isreal is more than a ethno-national project. It's the ONLY HOMELAND OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE ON EARTH. what does it mean? I fucking don't know. However what I know is that the MOUNT OF THE TEMPLE is since 2000 years (ROME) the center of gravity of all the Jewish Faiths, from haredims, to gay dancing on the sand of tel aviv. I know that actually the city in which it is, is divided.

Then it has NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD, it has to do that I don't know any other city DIVIDED in the world. I know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to manage a divided city (from sewer planing, to security to where you can go pee).

Furthermore, I know that TODAY IDF is undefeatable. As such, yes there will be a lot of palestianian blood flowing in the street of HERETZ ISREAL, however they are free not to die. they are free to live. they are free to surrender to ISLAM.

No place on Earth has value in Islam (doesn't mean to blow shit for useless reason).

But ultimately it comes to your assessment of risk, and my comment about you peeing on yourself, where did you get the idea that your assessment could be better, smarter or safer than mine? I don't like this kind of arrogance coming from a muppet.

I hope you will have learn something reading this.

MISSION STATUS :

fake muslims (aka palestinians) are exactly were they should be : getting slowly out of Jerusalem.
Doing exactly what it was expected from ABKM (autonomous biological killing machine), aka warming up for their rioting. however contrary to america's destitute black community, live rounds will be applied.
at first they riot more, but more rounds, and they will be silent, silent as dead.

I don't want to see a second holocaust in Isreal. waiting, pacifiing will only lead to it, later. the question is who is going to die? the Children Of Isreal (I quote the Bible) or the Conqueror of Isreal?

this is a trade off. it's like peeing. you chose were.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: