Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need legal advice  (Read 2217 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:00:12 PM

Please help

I need legal advice in Canada

For medical malpractice

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:15:58 PM

It would be better if I had an idea of what you mean. And how it relates to BTC. Are you looking to sue a Canadian Doctor for malpractice?

The first thing you need to do is contact the College of Physicians https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_College_of_Physicians_and_Surgeons_of_Canada thats their wiki, the specific links by province are at the bottom.

you need to bring their attention to your complaint. this is all part of the paper-trail you will need to proceed.

malpractice is tricky anywhere you need to prove it in court.

if the practitioner(s) really did a botch job on you and you can prove it, just get a good lawyer... both of you will get payed large.

proving it is the hard part. the "burden of proof"

i dont have any idea of what your actual complaint is though, so I have no solid advice other than reach out to the royal college of physicians and surgeons. they will give you advice on how you can proceed, if you should proceed, if you have any right to, and what you need to provide...

my friend lost an eye to cancer and he felt it was partly due to recieving the wrong treatment at first... but they told him all the medical history, plus history of specific treatment he had to gather... long story short... he had no grounds to sue, but the process put him at ease that there was no actual malpractice at least.

its not always as simple as "I went in for a tonsillectomy and they accidentally gave me a sex change" sometimes there's no guarantee in medicine. If the doc cant cure your cancer there's not much anyone can do... sorry

the college of physicians can help you though. good luck
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:01:29 PM

Could you give more information with what you need legal advice with ? Is it bitcoin related ?
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:06:34 PM

Could you give more information with what you need legal advice with ? Is it bitcoin related ?

It could be bitcoin related

jesssmart

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:42:02 AM

Please help

For medical malpractice
When it comes to getting an expert legal advice in Canada, there could not be a better service than gklaw.ca. I personally turned to them for assistance when immigrated to Canada with my family. For your convenience, here is the link - https://gklaw.ca/services/immigration-lawyer/ . Hope it helps!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:15:45 PM

Please help

For medical malpractice

I do not understand your complaints if you need a lawyer to take care of medical malpractice in your country, or do you need a lawyer to take care of the legality of your bitcoin wallet?
thank,
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:56:11 AM

Please help

For medical malpractice

I do not understand your complaints if you need a lawyer to take care of medical malpractice in your country, or do you need a lawyer to take care of the legality of your bitcoin wallet?
thank,

Look at the date of the post before responding next time please.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: