Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed! <3  (Read 3108 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
codishmumu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:51:27 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 11:14:56 PM by codishmumu

This thread is officially closed. To people that were linked here from my thread in the BTC forum, just read through the thread if you want to really know how to provide some kind of distinct indication that items you sell on websites are 100% yours, and legitimate. A transaction was actually made in this thread if you go to page 3.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinminer11

Activity: 104

Never risk more than what you're willing to lose

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 11:11:45 PM

If I produced handmade one of a kind bitcoin related merchandise, such as bitcoin symbol necklaces and knitted sweaters with the bitcoin symbol embroided onto them, would any of you actually be interested in them?

You should make a sample of something easy for you but that can show off your talent.  It's hard to sell someone something without showing them a demo at least imho. I am currently in your same boat just a different niche and I feel I wont get much attention until people can see what I can offer them. Just my opinion take it with a grain of salt.

If you are reading this,  you have too much time on your hands hahaha! If you're still reading this consider sending me some btc to my wallet on my profile.  Pennies make dollars and dollars make my life more interesting.  Seriously though stop reading this! LOL
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:16:27 PM

If I produced handmade one of a kind bitcoin related merchandise, such as bitcoin symbol necklaces and knitted sweaters with the bitcoin symbol embroided onto them, would any of you actually be interested in them?

You should make a sample of something easy for you but that can show off your talent.  It's hard to sell someone something without showing them a demo at least imho. I am currently in your same boat just a different niche and I feel I wont get much attention until people can see what I can offer them. Just my opinion take it with a grain of salt.

Like I said, it really isn't like I'm about to spend hours knitting a sweater, then spend another two hours ebroiding the bitcoin symbol on it.

I wanna know if people like the concept of it first. Not if they'd think I made the products well. In all honesty, that doesn't make any sense to me. I'm asking a question, but no one can answer it.

It's a yes or no question. Would that actually be interesting to any of you?
Coinminer11

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 11:21:53 PM

You should make a sample of something easy for you but that can show off your talent.  It's hard to sell someone something without showing them a demo at least imho. I am currently in your same boat just a different niche and I feel I wont get much attention until people can see what I can offer them. Just my opinion take it with a grain of salt.

Like I said, it really isn't like I'm about to spend hours knitting a sweater, then spend another two hours ebroiding the bitcoin symbol on it.

I wanna know if people like the concept of it first. Not if they'd think I made the products well. In all honesty, that doesn't make any sense to me. I'm asking a question, but no one can answer it.

Me, yes but no more than 1 necklace honestly and it depends on price.

If you are reading this,  you have too much time on your hands hahaha! If you're still reading this consider sending me some btc to my wallet on my profile.  Pennies make dollars and dollars make my life more interesting.  Seriously though stop reading this! LOL
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:26:10 PM

Name your ideal price, style, color and design.
Coinminer11

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 11:47:53 PM

What type of materials do you have access to? I would want a simple necklace for the misses. Color would be red. Also my budget is around $25 (not trying to insult you with my small budget) if this is feasable lmk

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:53:05 PM

What type of materials do you have access to? I would want a simple necklace for the misses. Color would be red. Also my budget is around $25 (not trying to insult you with my small budget) if this is feasable lmk
No, that's not an insult at all!

I can also make matching earrings for her! It'll be a statement necklace then, instead of a choker or a pendant.
Coinminer11

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 11:57:08 PM

Sounds good to me. What length would the necklace be and made from what materials?

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:10:19 AM

Sounds good to me. What length would the necklace be and made from what materials?
It would be 20 inches long. Right now, I only have semi gold plated chains. No silver at the moment. The actual gems will be painted rhinestones/acrylic gems with the bitcoin symbol hand painted on each gem. There will be about 7 on the necklace.

Also, all I have right now in design in chains is this type

Coinminer11

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 12:14:58 AM

It would be 20 inches long. Right now, I only have semi gold plated chains. No silver at the moment. The actual gems will be painted rhinestones/acrylic gems with the bitcoin symbol hand painted on each gem. There will be about 7 on the necklace.

I will bite. Whats the cost gonna be shipped to sunny south florida?
Also would you escrow?

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:03:05 AM

I will bite. Whats the cost gonna be shipped to sunny south florida?
Also would you escrow?
5 dollars.

And yeah, I would. Let me show you what the necklace would look like.

It will look like this. The only difference is it will have one more gem in the middle, and it'll have the bitcoin symbol instead of the cheetah prints I painted on them.

I'll take a pic of myself with it, so you know I made it, and I'm not taking somebody else's hard work.
Coinminer11

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 01:05:05 AM

What I meant was how much total with shipping.

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:06:40 AM

What I meant was how much total with shipping.
$30.

You said 25 was the limit for you on a handmade necklace.
Coinminer11

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 01:18:15 AM

Okey dokey. Its a deal. Hopefully I spark a little business for you. So the necklace and a pair of earings shipped $30.

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:28:55 AM

Okey dokey. Its a deal. Hopefully I spark a little business for you. So the necklace and a pair of earings shipped $30.
Great. I'll work on it now, and finish it in the morning. Since it's only one necklace, it shouldn't take too long.
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:32:07 AM

I would love a knitted sweater in white with the orange bitcoin logo in the middle.

Something like this:

Can you do that?

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
Coinminer11

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 01:34:51 AM

Great. I'll work on it now, and finish it in the morning. Since it's only one necklace, it shouldn't take too long.
Good deal. Dont forget the earings pls :-) I decided to give this to my daughter as she would enjoy it more than mommy :-)

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:39:46 AM

I would love a knitted sweater in white with the orange bitcoin logo in the middle.

Something like this:

Can you do that?
Here's what's going to happen though:

Because of time spent, I can only do the bitcoin symbol alone on the sweater. If I put that orange circle background on it, that would take more time, thus charging more.

Unless you're willing to pay $70-$100 for a sweater, I wouldn't really offer the circle background at all.

I do apologize if that creates inconvenience. Perhaps just the bitcoin symbol alone would interest you?

Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:49:45 AM

Well, this needs to be shipped to Amsterdam (the Netherlands) too.

If you could make the sweater exactly like in my picture - with the orange circle et cetera - I am willing to pay you $80 for your work, if this price includes the shipping costs.

I need it to look nice though. Maybe you can show me one of your knitted sweaters before you start on this one.
If you have another design in mind, then please show me what your design does look like.

Thank you!

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:56:01 AM

Well, this needs to be shipped to The Netherlands too.

If you could make the sweater exactly like in my picture - with the orange circle et cetera - I am willing to pay you $80 for your work, if this price includes the shipping costs.

I need it to look nice though. Maybe you can show me one of your knitted sweaters before you start on this one.

If you have another design in mind, then please show me what your design does look like.

Thank you!
I don't have any sweaters on me. Right now, all I have is jewelry. With that in mind, you'll just have to wait until I'm finished with it. I'll take a photo of myself with it to prove It's my work, and then we'll negotiate pricing based on material used and time spent.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: