Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:09:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed! <3  (Read 3108 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:00:06 AM

Okay, that sounds fair. Do you need me to take some measurements from one of my knitted sweaters?

Also I would like the logo to be a little larger than what was in my picture.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
codishmumu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:01:20 AM

Okay, that sounds fair. Do you need me to take some measurements from one of my knitted sweaters?

Also I would like the logo to be a little larger than what was in my picture.

What size sweater are you?
Morecoin Freeman

Legendary trader

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:07:00 AM

My confection size is usually Medium. I'm 1.80 cm tall and I'm really fit.
If you need me to measure my chest/waist or something like that just let me know.

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:10:22 AM

My confection size is usually Medium. I'm 1.80 cm tall and I'm really fit.
If you need me to measure my chest/waist or something like that just let me know.

Yes. Do this just in case. I'm sure sizes and measurements differ in different countries.
Morecoin Freeman

Legendary trader

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:37:41 AM

Ok, so I decided to measure one of my sweaters that has a nice fit.

Here is what I have (size is Medium):

If some of the measurements seem strange let me know, because I have not done this before.

Please note: this is not my actual sweater. The one I measured has a round neck.
Also the bitcoin sweater should have a round neck. Thank you!

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:51:04 AM

Ok, so I decided to measure one of my sweaters that has a nice fit.

Here is what I have (size is Medium):

If some of the measurements seem strange let me know, because I have not done this before.
It's okay, I didn't expect you to. Fashion and technology don't go hand in hand so this is all new for most of you.

You forgot the circumference measurement for the neck opening of the sweater. Make sure when giving me that, you measure it with the widest part of your head, which would be the forehead.

I believe you also forgot the circumference measurement of your arm. When retrieving the measurements to that, apply the same concept. The widest part is the top of the shoulder, so just wrap the measuring tape around your armpit, with the tape ending at the top of the shoulder.
boolberry

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:08:35 AM

Can you make bitcoin sweaters for pets too? Or are you only focusing on the human market for now?
Morecoin Freeman

Legendary trader

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:12:40 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 03:32:41 AM by Morecoin Freeman

Ok, so my head: ~55cm.
My arm: ~42cm.

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:16:16 AM

Can you make bitcoin sweaters for pets too? Or are you only focusing on the human market for now?
Pets are welcomed.
Coinminer11

Activity: 104

Never risk more than what you're willing to lose

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 03:24:08 AM

Looks like something is starting here :-) glad to see others show some interest in handmade goods.

If you are reading this,  you have too much time on your hands hahaha! If you're still reading this consider sending me some btc to my wallet on my profile.  Pennies make dollars and dollars make my life more interesting.  Seriously though stop reading this! LOL
Morecoin Freeman

Legendary trader

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:25:36 AM

Yea I want to be the next bitcoin pizza guy.
I will go down in history as the bitcoin sweater guy. Tongue

Coinminer11

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 03:28:50 AM

Save the sweater then... it may be worth $1000 one day as a collector item. I wonder how much the box for the $10K pizza would be worth now. ..

If you are reading this,  you have too much time on your hands hahaha! If you're still reading this consider sending me some btc to my wallet on my profile.  Pennies make dollars and dollars make my life more interesting.  Seriously though stop reading this! LOL
boolberry

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:28:58 AM

Pets are welcomed.

That is great! Would some type of elasticity be possible to make the sweaters one size fits most?

I won't be able to measure the dogs in advance. Instead I was thinking about finding stray dogs that looked hungry and cold and providing them a free meal and bitcoin sweater. They could repay me by running around town advertising bitcoin afterwards.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:35:36 AM

Save the sweater then... it may be worth $1000 one day as a collector item. I wonder how much the box for the $10K pizza would be worth now. ..
I'm pretty sure the only way that'd happen is if I myself became a famous designer like Coco Chanel or Diane Von Furstenberg‎..

In that case, spread the word about my crafts, and I won't ever make that same exact sweater ever again.
Coinminer11

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 03:37:54 AM

I'm pretty sure the only way that'd happen is if I myself became a famous designer like Coco Chanel or Diane Von Furstenberg‎..

In that case, spread the word about my crafts, and I won't ever make that same exact sweater ever again.
You never know. Don't lose hope!  If you do become famous dont forget the little people lol. Seriously though don't downplay yourself,  anything is possible.

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:42:55 AM

Pets are welcomed.

That is great! Would some type of elasticity be possible to make the sweaters one size fits most?

I won't be able to measure the dogs in advance. Instead I was thinking about finding stray dogs that looked hungry and cold and providing them a free meal and bitcoin sweater. They could repay me by running around town advertising bitcoin afterwards.
It's possible, but highly unlikely. I'd have to weave the sweater in a way where the threading was loose, which means it will not be that warm.

Getting measurements is strongly recommended.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:15:46 AM

Okey dokey. Its a deal. Hopefully I spark a little business for you. So the necklace and a pair of earings shipped $30.
Almost done. Quick question: How old is your daughter?
Coinminer11

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 10:29:28 AM

Okey dokey. Its a deal. Hopefully I spark a little business for you. So the necklace and a pair of earings shipped $30.
3 and mommy is tired of her taking all her jewelery and losing it around the house :-)

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:50:23 AM

3 and mommy is tired of her taking all her jewelery and losing it around the house :-)

Alright. Enjoy this free additional gift for your purchase. I hope your daughter likes it.

Here's your request.

I'd like to give another free gift. I have tons of jewelry that needs to go. What type of jewelry does your wife like? Does she like pearls? I have an old pearl necklace with no earrings. I didn't make it though.

I also have a bronze necklace that looks like a collar. I didn't make this one either.

Coinminer11

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 11:58:59 AM

Wowzers! Thank you very much! I think wifey will like the bronze necklace most. You are very generous :-) I will pm you the details for shipping. Care to post a btc address? Im willing to not use escrow. This isn't too much for me to risk.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: