Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphic Design Work - Coins, Wallet Backgrounds, Icons, Wallpaper's etc.  (Read 477 times)
UltraFRS (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:02:20 AM

Hello  ladies and gent's of the internet ^_^ Welcome to my GFX Shop.

As you will see below I offer a wide array of GFX work that can be done and all a very small fee, I only ask that you pay fairly for the amount of work put into each piece of work, Some thing are very easy to make some things take a lot of effort using different shaders, plugin's, 20+ layer's etc until an image that looks really nice is made.

If you want to request an image tobe made please fill in the following form:

Image Type: Coin/Wallpaper/Wallet Background/Signature Image
Image Dimensions: e.g 200x400/400x800/1200x1200 etc.
Color's: The colors that you want to be in the image
Edge Glow (If Text/Icon Only): Yes/No
Theme (Wallpaper's Only): Horror/Action/Comedy etc.
Included Images: Images that have to appear in the created image i.e company logo

All images will be posted here as proof of work unless you pay the No Public Display fee shown below in the pricing list.

Pieces created so far:

Wallpaper / 640 x 480 / Horror

Wallpaper / 544 x 416 / Fantasy

Game Logo / 1155 x 210 / Simple

Coin Image / 200 x 200 / Ergonomic

Scedule:
-Open-
-Open-
-Open-
-Open-
-Open-

Pricing:
Logo: 0.02BTC ~ 0.04BTC
Coin Image: 0.02BTC ~ 0.04BTC
Wallpaper: 0.05BTC ~ 0.1BTC
Title Screen: 0.05BTC ~ 0.1BTC
Wallet Background: 0.05BTC ~ 0.1BTC
No Public Display Fee: 0.02BTC

Thanks for reading folks and I hope you have fun mining/trading/staking ^_^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:45:39 PM

The designs look very unprofessional for the price wanted. It looks like the images has been created by using cut and paste methods rather than designing every element of the finished work.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:01:56 PM

The designs look very unprofessional for the price wanted. It looks like the images has been created by using cut and paste methods rather than designing every element of the finished work.

yes...unfortunately so many people want to earn bitcoins with totally incompetent design and webdesign skills.

for OP: come back pls when you are able to design wallpapers like this: http://abduzeedo.com/desktopography-2015-wallpaper-exhibition

kthx
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 04:58:20 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 10:05:49 PM by jayce

-

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lightenx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:30:26 PM

Unprofessional... Looks like Copying Google images into paint
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:43:45 AM

yes...unfortunately so many people want to earn bitcoins with totally incompetent design and webdesign skills.

for OP: come back pls when you are able to design wallpapers like this: http://abduzeedo.com/desktopography-2015-wallpaper-exhibition

kthx

I can feel "hurts" by seeing the comments. He is not try to scam or make a ponzi scheme. And its too rude to forcing him out to try.

I think he can do design but not yet expert like: http://abduzeedo.com/desktopography-2015-wallpaper-exhibition

Every designers start from scratch, inch by inch.

Keep up the good works UltraFRS. If many complain comes from your design, maybe you can lowering the price for some logos or designs.

ub27

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:28:09 AM

kthx
What is the point you want to OP with that link? Do you want to order some design or are you just trolling him?

since im a professional graphic designer i just dont like amateurs whos wants to get paid for unprofessional designs. Its just hurt the designer community. When I started to learn graphic designs i did it for free for around 1 years because i knew that im not able to make professional designs. It was a good practice tho. When I felt my designs is ok for the customers and i was satisfied with my work too, I started to do it for money. Thats all...
UltraFRS (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:06:22 AM

The price wanted is equivalent to less than the minimum wage (here in the UK it is £6.51 per hour) so please do not insult my prices, They are very reasonable.

Now granted the title image was a rush job which took less than 10 minutes because I had nothing to use as a header so yes that is rather crap.

kthx

The design you have linked me to in your post are a lot more expensive and take many many hours to make, Please also bear in mind I have no form of official art tuition and I am completely self taught. It takes a while for a artist/designer to find their niche and what their actually good at.

kthx

I can feel "hurts" by seeing the comments. He is not try to scam or make a ponzi scheme. And its too rude to forcing him out to try.

I think he can do design but not yet expert like: http://abduzeedo.com/desktopography-2015-wallpaper-exhibition

Keep up the good works UltraFRS. If many complain comes from your design, maybe you can lowering the price for some logos or designs.

Thanks for the support ^_^ all the images with the exception of the horror wallpaper were created for myself, The Horror Wallpaper was actually made for a client who paid me $30 (£18, about 0.15BTC) so obviously not as bad as some people seem to think.
ub27

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:28:23 AM

The price wanted is equivalent to less than the minimum wage (here in the UK it is £6.51 per hour) so please do not insult my prices, They are very reasonable.

Now granted the title image was a rush job which took less than 10 minutes because I had nothing to use as a header so yes that is rather crap.

kthx

The design you have linked me to in your post are a lot more expensive and take many many hours to make, Please also bear in mind I have no form of official art tuition and I am completely self taught. It takes a while for a artist/designer to find their niche and what their actually good at.

kthx

Thanks for the support ^_^ all the images with the exception of the horror wallpaper were created for myself, The Horror Wallpaper was actually made for a client who paid me $30 (£18, about 0.15BTC) so obviously not as bad as some people seem to think.

well that horror image is a simple background with a vector and a few brush and a typography with multiply blending mode (or lowered opacity). I can make it in 5 minutes, for free..... You are not a designer, and your prices is way high to that quality. Im sry to say that. Pls practice first a lot, and give more respect to real designers.
ub27

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:30:45 AM

also your logos has fix sizes. Real designers (like me or a few other ppl from this forum) makes logos w/ illustrator in vector format. Those image in OP are icons only and not logos. Please learn the illustrator and photoshop properly after you can ask payment for your work. Again, Im sry to say that but you are not good. Practice,practice & practice first.
AlbertFerro

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:44:56 PM

Other members are right. The wallpapers still need professional touch. Unless that you should either learn more or offer it as free. You can see this https://wallpapersbae.com/tag/hexagon/ for some inspirations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: