Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TAKING YOUR BETS, BEST ODDS GUARANTEED! + Daily arbing service  (Read 6393 times)
eneilwex (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 10:51:28 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 08:36:13 AM by eneilwex

TAKING YOUR BETS, BEST ODDS GUARANTEED!

Welcome to my book: Allow me be your personal bookie.

Reasons to bet with me:

I will be offering you the BEST ODDS on
 every sporting event + UK Horse racing that is covered by regular fiat-books. Always at better odds than any bitcoin sport-book would give you.

Standard industry rules will apply to all bets.

My observations are; most bitcoin sport-books offer very low odds compared to traditional sport-books. Therefore I will give you better odds, than you would get at any bitcoin sport-book. Also at prices, that would compete with traditional sport-books.

High betting limits are welcome. Contact me to ask about liquidity.

Just send me a link with your odds and selection, and I will better it. Or post it on this thread. Link/odds must be from a bitcoin sports-book.

Negotiate better betting odds with me, to maximize your potential winnings.

There would be special offers, free bets and credit for repeat bettors.

Winners are welcome. Arbers are welcome. With me, arbers can get friendly lines.

I cover a wide range of sporting events, including their side markets. eg, AH, Correct score, 1st scorer etc. Just send me a pm to enquire and make a request.

Best customer service, contact me or post on this thread. I will respond to your inquiries promptly.

How it works/Rules:

1) All selections must be negotiated and confirmed at least one hour before kickoff.

2) Early prices do change. So if my price changes before your payment is confirmed, due to the blockchain’s tardiness. You will be duly notified, and your deposit refunded.  

3) But even if prices change, my odds would always be better, so you can still re-negotiate.

4) All payments that are confirmed after kickoff will be refunded and bets voided.

5) Bets would be confirmed on this thread, unless you prefer to make them private. Then please contact me.

6) Once payment is made, please post txid on this thread with your selection, or contact me for confirmation

7) All bets are in €(euros) or $(usd), calculated at btc current rate at the moment of deposit.

8} Payouts will be in btc for an amount equal to the winning in €(euros) or $(usd), calculated at btc current rate at the moment of payout

9)All payments, deposits + payout would be via escrow. (Until I gain the necessary trust)   Wink

10) There are no escrow fees. I have it covered.

11) All bets are settled using industry standard rules.  

12) All UK horse racing bets will be settled at Industry SP (starting price). eg, starting price with bet365 and williamhill.

13) Tennis bettors please note. If a player or pairing is disqualified or retires, the player or pairing progressing to the next round will be deemed the winner. However if less than one set has been completed at the time of the retirement or disqualification then all bets relating to that individual match will be void.

14) The minimum bet limit is $/€20 or equivalent in btc. I have a reasonable maximum bet limit, please contact me to confirm liquidity.

Escrow Details: ghibly79

Contact Details:  PM, email - eneilwex@gmail.com, skype - eneilwex

ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:03:20 AM

Confirming I'm escrowing this service.

Regards.
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:07:44 AM

lOOKs Like a cool startup !!
will be watching the thread and will invest in few days.

Let me know if you are good in Basketball.

regards,
everaja

Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:32:21 PM

Do you accept cricket matches? if yes i would like to bet on tomorrow's match between India vs RSA...i would like to bet on india...The current odds are 1.75 on directbet so tell me what are the best odds you can offer me? and i am a microbetter so i can only bet max 0.01 btc on one match so tell me if you accept that or not
eneilwex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 03:44:04 PM

Do you accept cricket matches? if yes i would like to bet on tomorrow's match between India vs RSA...i would like to bet on india...The current odds are 1.75 on directbet so tell me what are the best odds you can offer me? and i am a microbetter so i can only bet max 0.01 btc on one match so tell me if you accept that or not

Yes I do cricket.  My odds for India vrs SA would be 1.79 on India for now. Unfortunately my minimum bet is .1btc. Might make a one time exception for you though.
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:51:41 PM

Yes I do cricket.  My odds for India vrs SA would be 1.79 on India for now. Unfortunately my minimum bet is .1btc. Might make a one time exception for you though.
Thanks for letting me know...i see there is not much difference between the odds..I can get better then 1.79 odds tomorrow during live in-play bet..Also i don't find any reason why you have a minimum of 0.1  btc bet..Anyways good luck to you and your service Smiley
eneilwex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 04:06:47 PM

Thanks for letting me know...i see there is not much difference between the odds..I can get better then 1.79 odds tomorrow during live in-play bet..Also i don't find any reason why you have a minimum of 0.1  btc bet..Anyways good luck to you and your service Smiley

pre-match odds are different from live Inplay odds. You do know the difference? I dont do inplay odds.
eneilwex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 04:08:23 PM

lOOKs Like a cool startup !!
will be watching the thread and will invest in few days.

Let me know if you are good in Basketball.

regards,
everaja

Yes I do basketball. Send me your bet when you are ready. cheers!
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:49:45 PM

following and good luck
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:22:29 PM

Now this is a service this forum needs. What's the odds that NASA declares that they found a real Martian ?
bittaitaliana
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:38:32 PM

i work with surebets form 2005 and yes is true, the bitcoin betting site have odd very low, comparated with good bookmark.
Your idea can is nice, but i think necessary create a site or app , because confirmation to hand is very confusing, if you start to have more bet

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
eneilwex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 07:48:03 AM

Now this is a service this forum needs. What's the odds that NASA declares that they found a real Martian ?

Surely, You are taking the piss?  Grin
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:50:18 AM

No mate its not a joke I would seriously bet on that if you offered good odds say until the end of this year.
Chemist-for-hire

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:15:26 AM

I would like to bet on this match:

Oct 02 - Fri

India vs South Africa, 1st T20I

13:30 PM

Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium

Dharamsala

I am willing to try you out, so I would like to place a bet of : 0.05 BTC on India with the odds of 1.79.
If you agree, please confirm.
eneilwex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 08:36:17 AM

I would like to bet on this match:

Oct 02 - Fri

India vs South Africa, 1st T20I

13:30 PM

Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium

Dharamsala

I am willing to try you out, so I would like to place a bet of : 0.05 BTC on India with the odds of 1.79.
If you agree, please confirm.

Yes, I'll take your bet. Please contact escrow to make payment.
eneilwex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 08:47:07 AM

No mate its not a joke I would seriously bet on that if you offered good odds say until the end of this year.

Okay, this is way out of my league, but Il do some research and get back to you. sounds fun.
Chemist-for-hire

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:56:52 AM

Hi eneilwax & escrow. I just send 0.05 BTC to the escrow.
To confirm I bet that India wins with an odd of 1.79.

Please confirm that you received my 0.05 BTC.

Thank you.
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:03:01 AM

Thank you.

Confirming I got the funds.
Chemist-for-hire

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:33:44 AM

Okay, this is way out of my league, but Il do some research and get back to you. sounds fun.

If you deceide to take on the NASA bet that they have found martians, you can count me in.
eneilwex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 10:41:15 AM

Thank you.

Your bet is confirmed
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: