Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fiberglass Pro Here  (Read 274 times)
Coinminer11 (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Never risk more than what you're willing to lose

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 12:16:40 PM

I have been building boats all my life,  literally.  My family owns a small boat building/repairing business in sunny South Florida Homestead to be precise.  Our company name is Caribbean Craft Inc. we build SPEEDCRAFT(www.speedcraftboats.com) and PARAMOUNT(www.paramountboats.com) boats. If anyone here needs any custom fiberglass work done I am your man.  Maybe you need a custom box for immersion cooling or a nice hood for heat extraction... sky is the limit.  I also work with plexiglass and acrylics. Just throwing this out there for anyone needing or wanting my service. Also I can sell you a new or used boat (20 foot or smaller) for coin :-)

If you are reading this,  you have too much time on your hands hahaha! If you're still reading this consider sending me some btc to my wallet on my profile.  Pennies make dollars and dollars make my life more interesting.  Seriously though stop reading this! LOL
Coinminer11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 01:13:04 PM

Here's a link of some pictures of a new 16 foot boat mold we are building https://hashclub.org/topic/870/new-boat-mold-build

If you are reading this,  you have too much time on your hands hahaha! If you're still reading this consider sending me some btc to my wallet on my profile.  Pennies make dollars and dollars make my life more interesting.  Seriously though stop reading this! LOL
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:57:37 PM

That's some next level stuffs right there mate... seen many car builders but this is awesome  Grin I wish you the best of success here mate.
Coinminer11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 02:53:45 PM

That's some next level stuffs right there mate... seen many car builders but this is awesome  Grin I wish you the best of success here mate.
Thank you very much.  We will be at the Ft.Lauderdale boat show November 5th if anyone wants to see our build there. I am currently finishing up a new 21 foot Paramount with a new Mercury 250 pro XS. I will post some pictures here once the build is complete

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 04:24:15 PM

Very good work! So you are accepting Bitcoin for your work? How would you process the payments (escrow or other method)?

Coinminer11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 04:56:00 PM

Of course I accept BTC  Grin and other cryptos as well. Yes payments would be made through escrow.  I know I have a low reputation here and need to build trust.  I am all for that.  If a buyer is local we can meet face to face. If escrow is used it would have to be a trusted known escrow and the buyer pays the fee.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: