Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:53:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW PROMISING INVESTOR BASED GAMBLING GAMES  (Read 565 times)
mihtju (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:45:08 PM

Hello guys, maybe here in this topic we could share with our experience, also share with fresh gambling/doubler sites what you found on internet and not yet posted here?
Please newbies dont advertise here your cheap and fast scam sites, only MEMBER+ share with your experience, fresh projects what you found and not posted here...
I`m really hungry for some fresh, HOURLY doubler... Tired of fast scams with poor admins who run away with 2BTC...

Referral links are not allowed in this topic, so if you have something interesting you can share here and everyone who want to join this program can ask referral link via private messages. We should work together and smart to be success in this field. Help each other and in this way we will expand lifetime of good investor based games.

shadows123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:58:49 PM

me tho looking for new doubler, ok i join this community.lol
BehindU

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:00:17 PM

1. I don't think you can just open a thread here and say "Member+ only post here"
2. If there's a site which haven't been posted here and it works really well, why would anyone post it here then? :3
mihtju (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:00:55 PM

Maybe we can make even some skype group chat when we will be here for example more than 2 members who is searching for the same as we do.

mihtju (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:42:23 PM

So guys, someone find something interesting outside of this forum, something fresh and promising or interesting?

Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:46:32 PM

I like HYIPs programs, which work more than 1-2 month.
But on this forum all time most of HYPS work less than week.
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:51:44 PM

For me it doesn't really matter if a project runs a week or several months.

Ok several months are great but most projects that do don't give much reward and it take much more time to play for free on those projects
So with each project I try to calculate the time in which it will pay for it self and the time it takes to get in real profit

besides that being the first in projects is a key but you'll need some time to figure out if a project will attract enough players to grow big enough
Rawscript

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:41:57 PM

I am waiting for the one good System to show up, which will last for long time, I mean that good, that you can tell already it will last.
mihtju (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:45:43 PM

I am waiting for the one good System to show up, which will last for long time, I mean that good, that you can tell already it will last.

The same for me.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 02:49:21 PM

I like HYIPs programs, which work more than 1-2 month.
But on this forum all time most of HYPS work less than week.

why on this forum?
do you think that hyips last more than this on other ones?

adolf84

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:59:30 PM

Gread idea sir to talk with the real gambling site investor Smiley

I always looking for fast peofit like double in hour for generate money.. But some times i really like when find any investment site wuth game system like the that i have in my campaign link below..
Lahvacekmoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:19:40 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1191362.msg12530378#msg12530378 - Paid about 0.093 BTC. Waiting for investors now - Facebook fanpage: yes!
Im owner,if you have any questions : lahvacekmoney@gmail.com or PM me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: