Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nethanyahood is sooo stupid, a typical MUPPET.  (Read 787 times)
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:38:19 PM

frankly it's beyond belief to ear about some one THAT stupid. If facing TITUS those of old time WERE that stupid I get why they were wiped and dispersed across the world.

WHY DON'T YOU NUKE TEHERAN AND 10 OTHERS IRANIANS CITIES (for a warmup) YOURSELF SUCKER?

frankly it's beyond belief, he knows that the UN is the hive of the most stupid people on earth, that speak about stupid law that have no meaning, they will stay silent like the slave and subhumans they are. and will NEVER BE RECOGNIZED BY THE FORBIDDEN CITY, nor by the russian that consider them only if it's in agreement with the kremlin, and for the AMERICAN PEOPLE (still under the veil of Miss America, (there is a lot of dirt to clean)) an insult and act of war against the ALMIGHTY US CONSTITUTION AND BILLS OF RIGHTS.

so again I don't get it... it's like zucker0 he can get to make a website for people to file their cia profiles, but is too STUPID to understand that the censorship he puts in place will be used against him.

then if you want to go deeper inside the deal you have to get that KERRY, OBAMA will get ($) to support the deal from the iranians (soon to be past), why because fiat based system sucks and lead to such tragedy, but THE PATRIOTS OF WE THE PEOPLE ARE FREE, and love WAR, if PEACE isn't achievable (LIKE 2000 years ago when some NON ROMANS didn't want to pay their tax and didn't believe in IMPERIAL ROME or the SPQR (which close to be the same).

then again, if your people law support to jail EVERYWHERE people that defend a plant, I don't care if all of you GET NUKED. why? you don't have more rights than a plant to me.

it's 101, but formated people can't. we format you, we use you, you die, and you will never see it in this life. 101

so thanks again to the russian, the iranians, the chinese, the syrians, and so on, all of you that ban a plant, you only PROVE to this sucking potus that his obsessed by his skin (and has been remarquably formated) that ONLY THE US CONSTITUTION IS WORTH ANYTHING, the rest is target for the pee of my donkey. FU.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 05:43:30 PM

the rest is target for the pee of my donkey. FU.

Tell me more about Your donkey.
Is great, when You make sex with him?

ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:48:07 PM

the rest is target for the pee of my donkey. FU.

Tell me more about Your donkey.
Is great, when You make sex with him?

he (yes it is) very nice, kind, always hearing, eat mostly vegetable, and support very well the moderately hot climate. My camel on the other hand is better on more drier climate... I can tell you about my Yak too if you want?
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 05:53:52 PM

he (yes it is) very nice, kind, always hearing, eat mostly vegetable, and support very well the moderately hot climate. My camel on the other hand is better on more drier climate... I can tell you about my Yak too if you want?

Oh.. you are a rich dude.
Have some picture of Your donkey?
(Put it on radikal.ru online with no registration)

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 06:01:45 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 06:41:40 PM by Vika NSFW

Other precious suggestion to You, is a use of "dictionary of synonyms", to change "sucking" with other words.
In that mode, You will have more possibilities of exposure on public boards of Your texts.

One more thing - use BB codes http://www.bbcode.org/examples/
put links in text, where You talking about bombing Iranian cities, the zionist owned media give no archive for such old news

ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:20:04 PM

Oh.. you are a rich dude.
Have some picture of Your donkey?
(Put it on radikal.ru online with no registration)

to tell you the truth, I only claim a title of property of my little "farms" because otherwise others idiots will steal, jail and exploit my intimate friends. but in truth they came by themselves and don't belong to me... how to claim the sunshine?

thank you a lot for your very smart suggestion, but I will discard them, my donkey advises me that it's the best option... however I didn't tell you about my bull, he asks: do you benefit from the iranian nuclear deal in anyway shape or form, and what are the reasons for your opposition to this nice little fireworks in there were only slaves and servants of a corrupts regime riding bikes resides? I prefer not tell you about what my horse says because I assume that he is high on something... maybe a bad mushroom that he eat by accident Smiley.

what does make you so angry? you know everything is still extractable after glassification...
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 07:27:03 PM

a bad mushroom that he eat by accident Smiley.

Mushrooms in hot climate?

blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:57:41 PM

They grow on the bull poop, which he puts in the coke fridge.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:21:50 PM

They grow on the bull poop, which he puts in the coke fridge.

not those one, from what the donkey is telling that the horse did, it appears that it's the kind of mushroom that grow on the carcass of dead elephants mixed with poser wanna be soldiers...

now let's look more in detail about the fake islamic republic of iran and it's relation to the only jewish state:

1) they have a new book with the path to annihilate the state of isreal
2) they have balistic missiles
3) they have nuclear materials
4) they have the will to kill a lot of innocent people anywhere (terror, syria, at home)
5) they have chants death to isreal and death to america
6) they have the belief to be superiors to everyone because of their persians and shia heritage

1+2+3+4+5+6 = only deep shit dead brain moron with a muppet dead brain land black antisemites racist land whale would make any kind of deal with them...

I consider 60 minutes warning to the civilian before the first 10 strikes to be enough for those smart enough to live... of course the coastal area will closed.

so please tell me that nethanyahoo isn't an idiot, that most of the dead brain isrealis have never been inside a gaz chamber (how to be there when all was too written in advance)...

you know believing in unicorn shitting pop corns doesn't make the pop corn false.

And frankly it would cut the grass under the russian in syria sooo much, put everyone calm for a while and I am sure more incline to constructive, peacefull and harmonious discussion... 
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 08:33:46 PM

that nethanyahoo

Where do You thake all this shit?
Are You listenig some press like here?

ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:44:10 PM

that nethanyahoo

Where do You thake all this shit?
Are You listenig some press like here?

here :

https://d1qzzfctbfyh6r.cloudfront.net/content-images/contentimage/138480/Hum10.jpg

No i don't believe in anything related to the state of isreal, or any state for the matter because they don't have respect to the US CONSTITUTION AND BILLS OF RIGHTS... so they will only use the old carrots and stick approach, at leas that's what my donkey said. he said too that no donkey can trust anyone in this area of the world, it ain't safe for donkey, because one of his ancestor saw thing so sad that now my donkey cries for what happen there... I hope there will be enough veil (which is kindly share) to dry is tears.

Only private enterprise like this :

http://forum.sensiseeds.com/images/outdoor/c3_index.html

quality, efficiency, I pay for what I want, and vice versa.

nationalist and internationalist are a plague to this world.

free the plants (all of them) and die (at least you will not be nuked with sympathy).
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:06:17 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 09:23:54 PM by ThePrinceofTea

A warning to the men or women in isreal that would like to speak tough on anyone (reference Olmert on Aj+) :

here is my hero :

The Sith Lord Lyod

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ae/Lloyd_Blankfein_CEO_Goldman_Sachs.jpg/220px-Lloyd_Blankfein_CEO_Goldman_Sachs.jpg

He has the potiential to become one or even the one of the greatest of his generation if he decides to become prop. HOWEVER HE IS AMERICAN. AS SUCH ALL FLEETS (7) ARE THERE TO DEFEND, DESTROY, DETONATE any ideas against his little company...

now about the state of isreal, the only jewish state, if you want to become the 52 state of the UNION, there is a process used (I guess) 38 times... BUT AS LONG AS THIS LITTLE STATE SOMEWHERE wants to stay independant it has to fuck for itself...

why I said that ? I saw the type of men I only see from the others side... don't try to even think to play HARDCORE... as a people, you don't understand the meaning until ... (i don't continue but for THOSE that know, it's HARDCORE)

got it? nice thank you, forward.

conclusion : NUKING TEHERAN IS YOUR BUSINESS.

(and be aware little isrealis, if the sunnah and the shias gang decide to make a little break in their hostilities... you are on your own, or become fully AMERICAN).

that's my 2 cents. welcome to NEW AMERICA Cheesy (where no foreigners stupid or smart, rich or poor, will dictate the engagement of the EMPIRE)...

remember 2000 years ago the MISSION STATEMENT WAS PUBLISHED PUBLICLY, DISCUSSED PUBLICLY... but some wanted to play mules... donkeys and horses don't like hybrids.

fffffffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooo (sound of the IMPERIAL EAGLE FLYING BY).

hf.

(they are funny when they get angry btw I only watch a few sec, but the attitude was unbearable... America ain't little unarmed fake palestinian, NEVER FORGET THAT).
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:45:17 PM

for the sake of arguments :

hypothesis A :

China descends in a giant civil wars, the NK army invade and take over Beijing and the Forbidden City... a few years later, once China is reorganized how long would it take to take back the Forbidden City?

Answer A : let the ashamet have custody, no chinese can go no problem...
Answer B : let the nk keep it, it's theirs
Answer C : if a child born of a chinese mother think that it's okay he will be killed by his own mother and the war will be constant and perpetual until the borders are restored using all necessary means.

hypothesis B :

Russia descends in a civil war, the Tartars invade and take over Moscow and the Kremlin... a few years later the Russian regroup and prepare to push back how long would it take to take back the Kremlin:

Answer A : perpetual and constant war until extermination of said group.

hypothesis C :

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA descend into chaos, who ever split D.C. in 2 how long would it take to take it back?

Answer A : never, this city is cursed but they will be encircled and die there
Answer B : 1 hour
Answer C : never it will be gone in a giant flame ball, never let the opportunity of a broken window project go to waste Smiley.

So why is Jerusalem the only city in the world divided? and what is the meaning of a only Jewish state when the most important part of the city is gone? And then, the worst do you imagine non muslims taking Mecca over? until the last Muslims on Earth the fight will rage on... even Chinese, American and Russia would be considered peacefull in their conquest back... but no for nethanyahood it's not important. it's okay to have a city divided... strange. wonderfull what democracy can do...

weakness ain't a strenght, the Christ was the opposite of weakest.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:14:17 PM

A question for the russian team : is nethanyahood the son or grand son of a bolshevik? I mean put this dude on the sun, and a red lobster would be white...

Now about the isrealis, you have to understand a few thing about the FEDERATION :

1) yes the planes have parachutes... hehehehe. However, one bowl of sacred water per man, and to berlin or beyond... nothing else, the rest will be harvested from the field... forward.
to say that the isrealis defense industries have a chance against the federation is a pipe dream, remember nuking (heavy size, tsar like) is in the suitcase... then bye bye, there is nothing of value there from the perspective of the Federation, and the Leviathan can be harvested without anyone there. it's the men of the cold.

2) it's the question one, this dude is just a real estate promoter that absolutely don't care about you, anyone of you, just his group of cronies (isreal is a fiat debt based economy, lot of poors, lot of suffering).

3) the us warmachine can poke the bear and circle around it no problem but it's a value losing proposition... as such the ukrainian take over by the agent of isreal will backfire... once facsist nazi came, were buffered, and forward my brother... let's hellize all of this land... to berlin. sacred water follows.

4) sheldom cooper will be exposed and all his agents in the congress will have to answer to the polygraphs... they don't understand the consequences buzy they are protecting their deeds with epstein and friends.

sorry. Isreal, aka the Only Jewish state deserves better. btw in the grand scheme of thing (it's not a game) it's just a province in the great coming NEW ORDER OF THE MIDDLE EAST EXTENDED.

so reevaluate, coldly were you stand.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:21:36 AM

2 point I like Nehanyahoo

I) keeping unity in difficult time is critical, the internal conflict are for after the cleansing
II) the situation is clearly totally mastered, long IDF (and the shields work like wolf teeth).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: