Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:56:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Regime Deports 22 Iraqi Christians After Denying Them Asylum…  (Read 675 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:54:01 PM

...While granting 4,200 Syrian Muslims asylum.

Iraqi Christians fleeing persecution at the hands of ISIS are being turned away at the American border despite having family sponsors – as thousands of Muslims are granted asylum.

At least 27 of the targeted minority, known as Chaldeans, have been held in detention in San Diego since entering through the Mexican border this spring.

Now, after months of waiting, 22 have denied asylum and sent back across the Atlantic to Europe, as another five await a verdict.

In total, America had accepted just 727 fleeing Christians at the start of 2015 – a fraction of the 4,200 Muslims granted asylum – and few since.

According to the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, five of the group have been charged with lying on their application forms by failing to declare that they have German passports.

The five criminally charged have been identified as Eva and Thamer Sadek Eshoa, Reta Marrogi, Valentina Adil Slewa Zori and Devid Benjamen Nooh Yako. They face five years in jail and a $250,000 fine.

The rest of the group, who also had family sponsors, have been directed towards Germany and Sweden, the hot spots for refugees in Europe.

‘They have family members, also Christians, who are willing to take them in,’ Jones told Daily Mail Online. ‘It used to be that that would be a huge help. It’s not clear why they, of all people, are being turned away while others are accepted.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3255382/Two-dozen-Iraqi-Christians-fled-ISIS-crossed-U-S-seeking-religious-asylum-booted-days.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

--------------------------------------------------------------
One group of people has more value than another. Thanks 0bama.

Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:00:00 PM

Bout time we turn a few away.  Been letting almost anyone in today. 

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:48:00 PM

It's sick, but not surprising. Another sign of the times.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:51:53 PM

It's sick, but not surprising. Another sign of the times.

Clear sign.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:48:56 PM

The situation of the Christians in Iraq is really bad. But not as bad as it is for the Yazidis. As far as I know, not a single Yazidi has been given asylum in the United States so far. More than 99% of the accepted refugees have been Muslims. This is what I don't understand. Why accept Muslims whose risk is lower than that is for the Christians and the Yazidis?
thinkinger

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 08:10:07 PM

there must be iraqis and syrians in the u.s. more than anywhere cause it is the conclusion of what u.s. did.also because their money is robbed by the u.s.

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:58:55 PM

there must be iraqis and syrians in the u.s. more than anywhere cause it is the conclusion of what u.s. did.also because their money is robbed by the u.s.

How many iraqis and syrians should go to your county?

thinkinger

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 09:06:27 PM

in my country they are hundred times more than anywhere else.Maybe more than in syria too.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:07:51 PM

in my country they are hundred times more than anywhere else.Maybe more than in syria too.

You should move to Syria then.

thinkinger

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 09:21:30 PM

they dont go.if you were syrian , would you?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:30:27 PM

they dont go.if you were syrian , would you?

If I was syrian I would not have left my wife and my children behind in my country to die, and run in europe for safety, like a coward.

ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:36:50 PM

Thanks 0bama.

obama = an agent of iran.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:55:42 PM

Thanks 0bama.

obama = an agent of iran.

Not directly. Valerie jarrett. Yes.

ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:04:08 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 12:14:45 AM by ThePrinceofTea

jarret, i don't recall a potus called jarret, as such (unlike hitlery), what is the punishment for working to destroy THE UNITED STATES from the inside (or domestically)?

it's gonna be HUUUGGGEEE Smiley.

the question is what are the name of the bank and others asset vehicles that the obamas (and rahm, and all the others sell outs) use to receive their future paychecks from the various groups that support them (gmos, nuke, iran etc)... maybe a btc address?

it's gonna be FUUUNNN Smiley.

the line from the history book :

the first half black president of the usa was later discovered to be a traitor to the gov., the office of the presidency, the constitution and the bill of rights of the united states, after a very trough full inquiry the nsa informed the cia that was forced to arrest the president at the white house. the hanging took place on 12.12.2015 under the auspice of the joint chief of the staff. his last word were: "Death to America".

Wink

short and concise. forward.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:56:35 PM

Iraq, Syria and Libya are all examples of Americans overthrowing stable and secular governments, and installing their Islamic puppets. However, it is their European allies who suffer as a result. After Gaddhafi was overthrown, millions of Sub-Saharans are trying to reach Europe by crossing over from Libya. Same with Syria as well.
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:52:11 PM

Iraq, Syria and Libya are all examples of Americans overthrowing stable and secular governments, and installing their Islamic puppets. However, it is their European allies who suffer as a result. After Gaddhafi was overthrown, millions of Sub-Saharans are trying to reach Europe by crossing over from Libya. Same with Syria as well.

dead men or not they would have cross, their mothers make as much children as possible to be sure that some will reach the promised land to send back some dollars (euros) home to support them. girls are married very young... you get the picture, time to update this part of the information war Smiley.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: