Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MORE THAN A DOZEN REPORTEDLY KILLED IN SHOOTING AT OREGON COMMUNITY COLLEGE  (Read 5693 times)
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:27:38 AM

every 2 minutes, someone is injured by a drunk or drunk driver. ( government statistics). We need stricter alcohol laws. Stupid people carry guns, and stupid people drink too much. Guns are not bad unless they get in the hands of one of these stupid people

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:03:26 AM

Video: Umpqua CC: More Damning proof plus Bullet/Bellybutton nail in the coffin!

Pic of belly button he's trying to call a bullet wound.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:12:10 AM

every 2 minutes, someone is injured by a drunk or drunk driver. ( government statistics). We need stricter alcohol laws. Stupid people carry guns, and stupid people drink too much. Guns are not bad unless they get in the hands of one of these stupid people
although i believe that if a person wants to own a firearm, they should be allowed to, people should be required to go through much more than a course or a background check before being allowed to purchase a firearm. however, i dont think this comparison with alcohol is really valid here; alcohol is more or less accepted in today's society, and i dont expect much debate to come out of the topic, whereas guns are an incredibly controversial topic, even more so now with the shootings.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:48:06 PM

As an EMT I have treated bullet wounds and that looks like a bullet wound to me.  Huh
It's also in the wrong place for a belly button, which are found on the belly. That hole is just inferior of the intercostal arch, over the liver.  Bet it hurt like hell.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: