Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MORE THAN A DOZEN REPORTEDLY KILLED IN SHOOTING AT OREGON COMMUNITY COLLEGE  (Read 5693 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:58:50 PM

Heroic Army Veteran Shot Multiple Times After He Charged Oregon Shooter

A heroic student charged at the Oregon college shooter and was shot five times as he tried to save his classmates, his family said.

Army veteran Chris Mintz, 30, was taken to hospital following the massacre at Umpqua Community College on Thursday morning.

His cousin Derek Bourgeois told DailyMail.com that Mintz faced Chris Harper-Mercer, 26, who killed at least 10 people at the school in Roseburg.

‘I was told he went after the shooter,’ Bourgeois told DailyMail.com.

‘There was no way he was going to stand around and watch something this horrific happen.’

Bourgeois, who lives in North Carolina, said no vital organs were hit when Mintz was shot multiple times, but he is expected to recover after spending most of Thursday in surgery.

According to his family, both of his legs are broken and he will have to learn to walk again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3257223/He-wasn-t-going-stand-watching-horrific-happen-hero-Army-veteran-shot-five-times-charged-Oregon-college-shooter.html

Hellium

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:00:19 PM

That is just stupid GUN FREE ZONE as if criminals gonna follow
That rule who ever thought about that must be living in a rainbows and butterfly world.
ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:03:52 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/heroes-umpqua-unarmed-vet-shot-7-times-saving-students-armed-vet-told-stand/

Let’s talk about the heroes of Umpqua instead of the psychotic killer.

30-year-old Army veteran Chris Mintz was shot seven times by the killer as he struggled to protect students.
According to a report at the Daily Beast, Mintz was shot while running straight at the killer.
Another veteran and student at the college, Air Force vet John Parker, told Sean Hannity of Fox News that he was on campus when the shooting occurred. Parker has a concealed-carry permit and was armed. He said he and the other vets at the campus veteran center, about 200 yards away from the crime scene, raced to the sound of the shooting… but the school staff refused to let him help.

home of the brave, home of the free

[[tin suit on // perfect false flag to quiet the absolute humiliation of the potus ww // nothing else to say about corporate press ]]

moh? ps?

(btw his skin ain't right for the potus in charge Sad)
Hellium

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:15:50 PM

Heroic Army Veteran Shot Multiple Times After He Charged Oregon Shooter

A heroic student charged at the Oregon college shooter and was shot five times as he tried to save his classmates, his family said.

Army veteran Chris Mintz, 30, was taken to hospital following the massacre at Umpqua Community College on Thursday morning.

His cousin Derek Bourgeois told DailyMail.com that Mintz faced Chris Harper-Mercer, 26, who killed at least 10 people at the school in Roseburg.

‘I was told he went after the shooter,’ Bourgeois told DailyMail.com.

‘There was no way he was going to stand around and watch something this horrific happen.’

Bourgeois, who lives in North Carolina, said no vital organs were hit when Mintz was shot multiple times, but he is expected to recover after spending most of Thursday in surgery.

According to his family, both of his legs are broken and he will have to learn to walk again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3257223/He-wasn-t-going-stand-watching-horrific-happen-hero-Army-veteran-shot-five-times-charged-Oregon-college-shooter.html

Awesome guy hope he get well soon.
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:48:09 PM

Control laws wont do much. ...
No, "control laws" won't fix a problem like this.  The only fix is to recognize that long nutcases will arise out of nowhere from time to time and they will go out and do their thing.

"Control laws" will not control that.

Next, allow the people to protect themselves against this risk - fully - by allowing those who are interested to concealed carry.  

Once this is done, the bad guy will always know when he faces a crowd of what to him are targets, that they may and probably will, shoot back.

Oregon DOES HAVE a concealed carry law, and does have the "Castle Doctrine."  So here the problem stems from the Community College itself having pacifist rules creating a target rich and safe environment for the shooter.

Everyone should be able to defend themselves in any case.  I carry daily.   I don't conceal either.  I have a full size on my hip fully visible to everyone.  18 rounds to boot.

Not only that I have had many people come up to me and say they wish they seen more of it.  Some say they feel safer while others say they dont.  But for everyone who knows me always say they want me around as I am one of the only ones in the area who never conceals my firearm.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:55:18 PM

No, "control laws" won't fix a problem like this.  The only fix is to recognize that long nutcases will arise out of nowhere from time to time and they will go out and do their thing.

Next, allow the people to protect themselves against this risk - fully - by allowing those who are interested to concealed carry.  

Once this is done, the bad guy will always know when he faces a crowd of what to him are targets, that they may and probably will, shoot back.

Oregon DOES HAVE a concealed carry law, and does have the "Castle Doctrine."  So here the problem stems from the Community College itself having pacifist rules creating a target rich and safe environment for the shooter.

Everyone should be able to defend themselves in any case.  I carry daily.   I don't conceal either.  I have a full size on my hip fully visible to everyone.  18 rounds to boot.

Not only that I have had many people come up to me and say they wish they seen more of it.  Some say they feel safer while others say they dont.  But for everyone who knows me always say they want me around as I am one of the only ones in the area who never conceals my firearm.

As soon as the 2nd is gone, the 1st is next to go... The people behind gun control know it, want it.

ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:23:37 PM

As soon as the 2nd is gone, the 1st is next to go... The people behind gun control know it, want it.

OF COURSE ! to merge in some united nations bullshit.. I call it the GREAT DOMESTIC WAR... first the problem there is absolutely 0 money to be made on this one... sletch, niet, nothing at all... total cost less than 100M$... why? it's mostly civilian with maybe a few 100 "enemy combattants"... that's tragic... and the problem as it's a domestic group, there is no way to make it grow in size before wipping it out... for it's just a little training op for the fbi backed by the cia/nsa...

for starters i would start with those linked with cnn, and of course the state dep, doj... higher up first then rank down... this time there will no cave, at best it will be in a private bunker in a giant mcmansion somwhere... it's frankly pathetic...

imagine how fast the svd or mss would have clean those domestic enemies if it was in non occupied territories... (btw it's start to be a shame, name - family revealed... it's the SAME group, they will do everything in their power to weaken the us... even the PATRIOT OF RUSSIA knows that fergusson was scamed along the same line... wake up guys...).

it's not because they are weak that they can't inflict damages.
Lenore

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:23:21 PM

Wonder if that fits in with the whole NWO thing I hear people talking about.   Looking at the big picture.  Makes you wonder if that really isnt part of some agenda somewhere.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:26:28 PM

Wonder if that fits in with the whole NWO thing I hear people talking about.   Looking at the big picture.  Makes you wonder if that really isnt part of some agenda somewhere.

"But hello Agenda 21. We meet again...."

Cool

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:28:43 PM

Bill O'Reilly Message To President Obama: I Have A Right To Protect Myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk1bHNplo48

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:46:45 PM

Oregon DOES HAVE a concealed carry law, and does have the "Castle Doctrine."  So here the problem stems from the Community College itself having pacifist rules creating a target rich and safe environment for the shooter.

Everyone should be able to defend themselves in any case.  I carry daily.   I don't conceal either.  I have a full size on my hip fully visible to everyone.  18 rounds to boot.

Not only that I have had many people come up to me and say they wish they seen more of it.  Some say they feel safer while others say they dont.  But for everyone who knows me always say they want me around as I am one of the only ones in the area who never conceals my firearm.

Wonder if that fits in with the whole NWO thing I hear people talking about.   Looking at the big picture.  Makes you wonder if that really isnt part of some agenda somewhere.

"But hello Agenda 21. We meet again...."

Cool

It's called Agenda 2030 now. Agenda 21 was set to have the NWO in place for year 2050. Now they've moved it closer, so it's year 2030.
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:59:33 PM

now doesn't exists, it's the oow aka OLD WORLD ORDER, to enslave all of mankind under the one, he will be called pharaoh by is inner circle.

agenda 21? if it's not based on a 4 years or 5 years plans (us military, CHINESE CIVILISATION) it's nothing... only a thing to kick back some dollars to stupid children from 3rd world countries, and offer them a decent job at one of the numerous un agency... (like in their home, banana style).
Lenore

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:03:51 PM

now doesn't exists, it's the oow aka OLD WORLD ORDER, to enslave all of mankind under the one, he will be called pharaoh by is inner circle.

agenda 21? if it's not based on a 4 years or 5 years plans (us military, CHINESE CIVILISATION) it's nothing... only a thing to kick back some dollars to stupid children from 3rd world countries, and offer them a decent job at one of the numerous un agency... (like in their home, banana style).

Emmmm.   What can 1 man do?   Ill have to think hard on this one.

ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:13:10 PM

epstein on steroids.
Lenore

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:14:38 PM

epstein on steroids.

LOL yeah. That would be interesting.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1512

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:22:42 AM

Obama will probably address the public, then shortly later he'll push for stricter gun control any time a mass shooting happens...Times like these, I don't feel politics should necessarily be involved, but protocols like damn security guards being unarmed should be reviewed.
He did not even waited that long... What a sad president.

It's like this every time. He doesn't address the public to mourn the deaths of the people, he does it so he can push for stricter gun control. He finds the need to turn everything to a political event the day after the shooting instead of address those who died or offering condolences.
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 01:27:03 AM

Well countries with less guns tend to have less violent crime -- With the correlation being income being lower leads to higher crime
That said de-arming the USA would take decades to get to Japan levels with all the guns out there.
I did it find it interesting how he Headshot Christians and Leg-shot Atheists sad as it is my condolences to those who died there and the victims families.
And Robot9001 Really of all the boards for a shooter to hang out in 4chan may have seen it first but the road from their to action is steep always blame /b.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:00:14 AM

Obama will probably address the public, then shortly later he'll push for stricter gun control any time a mass shooting happens...Times like these, I don't feel politics should necessarily be involved, but protocols like damn security guards being unarmed should be reviewed.
He did not even waited that long... What a sad president.

It's like this every time. He doesn't address the public to mourn the deaths of the people, he does it so he can push for stricter gun control. He finds the need to turn everything to a political event the day after the shooting instead of address those who died or offering condolences.

There is what? 1 mass shooting a week? When should he talk about possible solutions? I never got the american fascination with guns. Are you safer because of them? Or have more freedom of speech than other western countries because of weapons?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:13:40 AM

Well countries with less guns tend to have less violent crime -- With the correlation being income being lower leads to higher crime

If the crime rate is low in a region or a country, then the people won't be needing guns to defend themselves. That is why there are very few guns in countries such as Japan and Singapore. On the other hand, if the crime rate is quite high, then the people will go for guns. An example is Russia, where there are millions of firearms, but owning a firearm legally is extremely difficult.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:56:46 AM

There is what? 1 mass shooting a week? When should he talk about possible solutions? I never got the american fascination with guns. Are you safer because of them? Or have more freedom of speech than other western countries because of weapons?

Most people believe that they are safer because of them. Mass shootings tend to get a lot of attention. There is however no way to get attention to or even quantify the number of crimes prevented because people wore guns.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: