Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:30:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Android/Samsung Grand Prime phone  (Read 836 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:24:18 PM

Well my phone has a "record" option to it by default and I'm wondering how to retrieve a recording I have that I absolutely need for a legal case! Please help!!

It's not from a third party app (I think) because it was just there on the phone app

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 07:36:47 PM

How is this related to Bitcoin? It is not. What are you talking about, it records calls by default or what? That's unusual behavior for a phone. However, if you have deleted the file the chances are very slim to recover it.
Three things:
A) You're in the wrong forum.
B) You need to provide more details.
C) Look at A again.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:16:42 AM

How is this related to Bitcoin? It is not. What are you talking about, it records calls by default or what? That's unusual behavior for a phone. However, if you have deleted the file the chances are very slim to recover it.
Three things:
A) You're in the wrong forum.
B) You need to provide more details.
C) Look at A again.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was part of the "Bitcoin" subsection, I just read the "Technical support" part and came here from a search regarding Android inquiries

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 09:49:02 AM

I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was part of the "Bitcoin" subsection, I just read the "Technical support" part and came here from a search regarding Android inquiries
I reported it and it was moved, so you're fine now. So how about you look at B now. If we were to try and maybe help you we need more information regarding a lot of things. Keep in mind that what I said previously still stands. if you have manually deleted the file yourself, the chances of recovery are very slim.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:45:08 PM

If you deleted the file recently and your phone is rooted then you can recover the file. If it isn't rooted you haven't got a chance in hell unless you backed it up to your gmail account.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:34:29 PM

File hasn't been deleted. It's still on my phone, I just don't know how to find it

Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:45:46 AM

File hasn't been deleted. It's still on my phone, I just don't know how to find it

Use the default media app on your phone and see if its there otherwise install JetAudio and that should find all the media files on your phone / or and install MxPlayer which is more video related but will find audio files for you or you could open the default file manager goto folder DCIM and check if its got a directory there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: