Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: creating altcoins - accepting investment/recruits - $5000+ a month  (Read 2087 times)
bitcoin god (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:37:26 PM

creating altcoins - accepting recruits - $5000+ a month

creating 1 coin a month add $5,000+ to your income monthly easy

I have seen many pump groups on here. While it's true you can make some money with pump groups your limited on how much money you have to manipulate the market and you don't have real complete control over the coin.

Thats where I come in, they call me the bitcoin god because I create coins. By being the creator of a coin when you start out you have 100% of the coin instead of being a pumped that just buys as much of a coin as they can. Since I start with controlling 100% of the coin as well as some capital I'm able to make much more money.

So here's the game plan we will be creating crypto coins marketing them and selling them off as ipos but outsiders will not know that it's our group doing this. For example let's say we put 10 bitcoin into the full cost of  creating a coin, running it's campaign etc. We IPO the coin for 10 cents each and we create 1 million coins. That's $100,000 right there. This has been done before and it's very doable people have bought shit coins before. Wouldn't you for once like to be on the other side of things? Instead of buying a coin that might lose you money you can be part of the team creating these coins and making sickening amounts of money. I will be raising the fund for the creation of the first team coins from recruitment fees. The profit will be split into creation costs and team profit 50% will go to creation costs and the other 50% will be team profit.

There will be 20 spots open each spot will cost 0.5 btc and entitle you to 5% of the teams profits. The base joining cost is 0.5 btc for 5% however if you would like a lower or higher % you can pay an accordingly different joining fee so if you want 12% you will pay 1.2 btc if you want 3% you will pay 0.3 btc etc. However all joining fees that are different from the 0.5 btc fee must  be approved by me first so send me a pm.

You can make much more money creating coins then doing a simple pump and dump I hope to work with many of you thanks for your time.

Joining fees are to be sent to: 1L6dnytkyJMU4aMrSJhgPhv6BTPsx3rpAq

Once you've sent your joining fee send me a signed transaction from that address so I can verify you.

spots available 1/20 - percent available 100%
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:16:35 AM

Why would I trust someone who has come up with such a scummy way to make money?

And why do you need startup capital if you can so easily create coins and make money from them?
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:46:51 AM

this is a start scam,lol what a joke
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:29:28 AM

This really is the most entertaining sub in this forum. Hucksters, bamboozlers and theives it's like a Wild West medicine show, or those 3 card monte guys in NYC. Lol!
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:45:06 PM

There will be 20 spots open each spot will cost 0.5 btc and entitle you to 5% of the teams profits. The base joining cost is 0.5 btc for 5% however if you would like a lower or higher % you can pay an accordingly different joining fee so if you want 12% you will pay 1.2 btc if you want 3% you will pay 0.3 btc etc. However all joining fees that are different from the 0.5 btc fee must  be approved by me first so send me a pm.
First post and you came up with this stupid idea and you expect 20 people to throw 0.50btc to you, you must be very funny.

melisande

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:03:13 PM

You have a big plan here and i think you can achieve it because of the way you narrate it but your membership level here does not give room for you to be trusted.
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:05:40 PM

loooooooooooooooool.

really?

So, i didn't learn nothin after 1 year of trading!
Thanks for your advice bitcoinGOD.

lol
herbst

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:45:41 PM

... they call me the bitcoin god because I create coins.

glad you made that clear so early, else i probably would have wasted a minute or more of my life.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:20:46 AM

The sad part is... what the OP said is actively happening. 99.9% of the altcoins created are nothing but attempts to make the creator rich. While this is way too black hat for me, I have no doubts that it could be legitimate. That said, I obviously can't/won't vouch for this specific OP's legitimacy.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:27:52 PM

In my own personal opinion, i think mod should ban this OP because since october 1st that his failed scam schemes fails he have refused to comment here but only check his btc address to see if there is any deposit  Grin Grin Grin

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:59:08 PM

In my own personal opinion, i think mod should ban this OP because since october 1st that his failed scam schemes fails he have refused to comment here but only check his btc address to see if there is any deposit  Grin Grin Grin

If they banned all the scammers, the forums would be almost empty. So good luck with that. Everyone has to do their own due diligence.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Albert.Coin

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:25:05 AM

Risitas......is that you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:46:38 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 10:43:06 PM by enhu

you must have been prepared for people's assumption like this never happen before.
 you wanted to scam using the funds of investors. What makes you think these people won't think you might scam them in the end?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 12:51:20 AM

sorry as a known dev. of alt coins I could never support such a scheme although for every honest person like me with integrity and a sense of what is right and wrong there are several who feel differently.

hopefully talented devs. will stay far away from bad ideas like this,

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:05:13 PM

the thing is this "offering" is a very special type of bamboozle. It works like this...

OP offers a scheme by which, using highly unethical, even illegal methods "investors" can get rich.

"investors" (read; suckers) have been raked over the coals, robbed scammed and beaten so many times that it has crossed their minds many times already that they might as well scam their own way to riches, just to get even a little.

they throw their morals out the window and send money to OP

OP vanishes... no alt coins, no pump/dump no nothing

when "investors" cry foul all they get in return a unanimous "IT SERVES YOU RIGHT YOU TRAITOROUS SCUMBAGS!" and "that's what you get for trying to play dirty!" from the rest of the community (who are actually honest)

they lose and OP wins and there is no recourse for justice.

there is also no honor amongst thieves.

and its more or less a victim-less crime, scum feeding off scum... anyone who invests in this lie needs to be ruined.
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:56:57 AM

The sad part is... what the OP said is actively happening. 99.9% of the altcoins created are nothing but attempts to make the creator rich. While this is way too black hat for me, I have no doubts that it could be legitimate. That said, I obviously can't/won't vouch for this specific OP's legitimacy.

Thats exactly what I was thinking.

I'll throw money in after one round of results lol

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:07:27 PM

This is quite a long post to tell us how to make $5000 a month. The OP should just borrow some money from his friends and do the business all by himself. He can make all the money, why share with us?
Keninishna

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:13:44 PM

I'm 90% sure this is a joke  Cheesy but its entirely possible OP is serious.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:25:09 PM

Of course he's serious. He is aiming to obtain amount of cash, probably even hire someone to write a convincing pitch for the spectators to join. 0.5btc isn't so much but can add up to no sweat 10 btc. That's a a good pot size.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:25:07 AM

I hope OP never earns a single penny from crypto. Scammers and thieves like this guy is why crypto s been seen as something illegal an dangerous.

Dont send him a single PM, not to mention doing business with him.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: