Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 04:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex Managed Account - Great Opportunity From 0.5 BTC - See Result  (Read 3123 times)
kingofbitcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:04:09 PM

I almost fell for this , wow I should be more careful and not trust people so easily, thats have always been my bad. Lost a lot of BTC in gambling ,forex and in this kind of people. But from today I turn the page, invested all BTC in my favorite program Paidverts/Mytrafficvalue.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
DomMic (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:12:58 PM

Hallo KingOfbitcoin.

As i say, my project consist in two step, A group of shareolder who build a company and risk all amount and a group of people who like to invest in forex and limit loss to 50% of initial amount. In the middle we have an escrow and an account manager.

I pput here only a basic project, and it need to be impoved by advice of other interested user.

Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 03:58:42 PM

do as i did. i sent Dabs a photo of my passport once when i had to verify my identity (if things were to go wrong, which they never did Smiley )

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:31:19 PM

do as i did. i sent Dabs a photo of my passport once when i had to verify my identity (if things were to go wrong, which they never did Smiley )

? What are you talking about? Huh

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 10:08:02 AM

I'm alwais reliable to improve the project.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:38:29 PM

How long have you been playing forex and trading?
It seems like a risky investment and nobody want to invest if their money is being hold with someone who is new to trading Sad
Also, are you pretty sure this would work? What happen if your plan fails miserably Huh
DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:09:50 PM

It seems like a risky investment and nobody want to invest if their money is being hold with someone who is new to trading Sad
Also, are you pretty sure this would work? What happen if your plan fails miserably Huh

Hi teddy, i propose my ideas, but i think that a good improvement could be to have 2 or 3 account manager that manage a part of invested amount. So if someone would propose himself as account manager, could reply here

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:12:30 PM

Hi teddy, i propose my ideas, but i think that a good improvement could be to have 2 or 3 account manager that manage a part of invested amount. So if someone would propose himself as account manager, could reply here

I still dont get it. If a trusted escrow holds all the bitcoins, then you are trading with your own bitcoins ? Huh
DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:28:11 PM

I'm not clear, sorry.

10 people (shareholders) build up an  amount for guarantee 50% of losses of investor
Some investor (different from shareholder) give their BTC to Account Managers
If account managers lose BTC Investor are guarantee from BCT deposited by shareholder

andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:44:02 PM

Count me in if you need more investor, l like to try being an investor, moreover my investment money will go to escrow that kind make me more interesting.  Cheesy

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:29:01 AM

Thank you Andolini.

** If someone had experience in forex market, tecnical analisys e financial market, could contact me or post here: need almost other 2 account manager ( One of them is Me  Grin ).

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:58:55 AM

Bump.

Alwais searching for account manager with experience in forex market.

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:41:38 PM

I would remember that i'm reliable as financial consultant. Feel free to contact me to provide a portfolio analysis and to weight your assets.  Low fee for high quality service

Nikto

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:19:01 PM

I think It´s a risk..
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:24:07 AM

Thank you Andolini.

** If someone had experience in forex market, tecnical analisys e financial market, could contact me or post here: need almost other 2 account manager ( One of them is Me  Grin ).
I have experience in forex trading but technical analysis when it comes to trading is not as reliable as it used to be. I will advise that you take some courses on forex trading on before you finally embark on this journey.
DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:56:19 AM

Thank you Andolini.

I have experience in forex trading but technical analysis when it comes to trading is not as reliable as it used to be. I will advise that you take some courses on forex trading on before you finally embark on this journey.

Thank You Melisande,

On Forex market is very important to apply a good momentum indicator and some other little tips. If you have a good bakground contact me. If the project goes on, we need two other accoun manager.

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:38:26 AM

B U M P

DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:02:53 PM

Good news.

I think project could start in a few days.
For starting we use an account in SimpleFX. It has metatrader and 2FA : that's mean investor should see everytime the asset allocation and the result of the trade; the 2FA will be held by an escrow and only him could be witdrawal from account.

Then, i decide to start with my own capital for guarantee any losses, so i coudn't accept more than 6BTC at this moment: this mean that i transfer 3BTC from my wallet to an escrow, and he could use this fo cover 50% of losses of investors.

If sameone is interested in investing or escrowing , please contact me.

Here you could see ho i will trade for this first 2 week:

Basically I buy stocks, indices and commodities denominated directly in bitcoin .My asset allocation will be divided as follows: 75 % of Daytrading on Currencies , 15 % Bi - Weekly on trade indices ; 10 % Long - term average of Trading of Stocks and Commodities .

Below I attach a table with my asset allocation for the next 2 weeks .

ASSET TYPE                            1° Week Invested   1°    Week ROI       2° Week Invested   2° Week Roi
Major (eur/usd - gbp/usd etc)                    80                      50%                   70                          50%
Cross ( eur-jpy ; aud-nzd)                         10                      50%                   10                          50%
Idex (DAX, DOW J, NASDAQ)                     10                      25%                   15                          25%
OTHER (Crude Oil, Apple Shares ETC)          0                          -                      5                          10%

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:10:20 PM

You remind me of this guy :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=513849

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195356.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175224.0

Good luck to all those who decide to give it a go lol
DomMic (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:41:48 PM

I explain My Project and I say before start i transfer BTC to an escrow. There are a lor of People proposing the same service....

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: