Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:27:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing Bitcoin help  (Read 1896 times)
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:22:34 PM

I would like know the most viable and trustworthy investment sites?

If You will invest Euro and have about 20% in euro at year in European Company of p2p lending - check Estonian market.

The question of OP is related to bitcoin and not fiat, so investing in a p2p lending that involves Euro is out of the question.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 09:24:56 PM

The question of OP is related to ...

I see the dude will earn some profit.
If he convert this profit in bitcoin or beer - who cares?

And who have about $70 000 - there are better rates, but that is about adult business.

CanIHazBitcoin777

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:47:56 AM

Invest in altcoins, many new altcoins are out there that can be the next big thing, and are below 10 satoshi, so its ultra cheap, look:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 06:22:45 AM

Invest in altcoins

Investing and speculation are gifferent things.

dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:26:33 AM

The question of OP is related to ...

I see the dude will earn some profit.
If he convert this profit in bitcoin or beer - who cares?

And who have about $70 000 - there are better rates, but that is about adult business.

I don't want to argue about this but your reply to him seems pretty much off-topic and out of the scope of this discussion so I've pointed it out.

OP, why not try buying an account with a high ranking in here and then do some forum posting? Or do services to others which they might find useful. That are some of the ways I could think of for you to 'invest' involving bitcoins.
CanIHazBitcoin777

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:35:43 AM

Invest in altcoins

Investing and speculation are gifferent things.

Not really its very similar.

Invest = holding for long term and going after value

Speculation = pump & dump.

I`m obviously going for long term. I mean i can get a coin now for 10 satoshi and then later sell it for 0.01 bitcoin, would make me filthy rich... Grin
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 07:55:42 AM

seems pretty much off-topic

Dude has capital and need profit, what is wrong?

BruceLee007

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:47:08 AM

There is too much risk when you invest your money because there are too many scammers who are trying to rob the investor. I think there are some potential field where you can invest your bitcoins.I don't or would like to invest at gambling sites.

1.The best invest option is buy your bitcoins and hold it.look at the market buy it when price is too low and sell it when prices are as high as you wanted. Never sell at loss.

2. you can lend money to the community user's who have high positive rap or you can give loan only with collateral.but before do that you should see the lending board how people lend money to others. you need to have very careful.
dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:55:10 AM

seems pretty much off-topic

Dude has capital and need profit, what is wrong?

In bitcoins, and the question he has contains the word bitcoins and you pointed him on investing to a P2P lending involving euros. What do you think is wrong in there?
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 09:49:06 AM

What do you think is wrong in there?

Nothing is wrong, p2p lending in euro is requested on the market, the profit he can convert in beer or bitcoin.

ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 03:55:32 PM

Hi I am a newbie to the forum but I have been researching bitcoins for a quite a while now just haven't had the capital to really get into it.i began by using faucets but can now see it is a waste of time.on that note I would like know the most viable and trustworthy Bitcoin investment sites?

Avoid investment which can double your money easily, don't invest in HYIP, MLM and site which use ponzi scheme.

Maybe invest in trading is good choice or HOLD it on secure bitcoin wallet(next year is halving time Cheesy).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: