Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2020, 04:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting a 4 BTC Loan  (Read 1561 times)
LionHeart
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 52
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 22, 2012, 07:40:16 PM
 #1

I need a loan for 4 BTC til thursday I will pay back 4.3
1594095203
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1594095203

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1594095203
Reply with quote  #2

1594095203
Report to moderator
1594095203
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1594095203

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1594095203
Reply with quote  #2

1594095203
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1594095203
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1594095203

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1594095203
Reply with quote  #2

1594095203
Report to moderator
LionHeart
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 52
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 22, 2012, 08:51:20 PM
 #2

Any one willing to do this?
lile
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 41
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 22, 2012, 08:53:00 PM
 #3

Any one willing to do this?
Date Registered:   October 19, 2012

Most likely not.
LionHeart
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 52
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 22, 2012, 08:56:45 PM
 #4

Any one willing to do this?
Date Registered:   October 19, 2012

Most likely not.

Ok
nobbynobbynoob
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000


Annuit cœptis humanae libertas


View Profile WWW
October 22, 2012, 09:04:30 PM
 #5

Any one willing to do this?
Date Registered:   October 19, 2012

Most likely not.

I'll be brave and put up 25% of the total, if others chip in for the other 75%. (Kind of how the TV show Dragon's Den operates when a "dragon" wants to offer only a fraction of the amount requested by a merchant/contestant.)

Earn Free Bitcoins!   Earn bitcoin via BitcoinGet
BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
Tomatocage
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1208

brb keeping up with the Kardashians


View Profile
October 22, 2012, 09:11:13 PM
 #6

Sux that your timing and post history fit the template of a typical SCAMMER. Good luck though.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
og2k
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 0



View Profile
October 22, 2012, 09:38:20 PM
 #7

Any one willing to do this?
Date Registered:   October 19, 2012

Most likely not.

I'll be brave and put up 25% of the total, if others chip in for the other 75%. (Kind of how the TV show Dragon's Den operates when a "dragon" wants to offer only a fraction of the amount requested by a merchant/contestant.)

I'll follow nobbynobbynoob's lead and also put up 25% of the total. Anyone want to help us out with the other 50%?
LionHeart
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 52
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 22, 2012, 10:53:18 PM
 #8

Any one willing to do this?
Date Registered:   October 19, 2012

Most likely not.

I'll be brave and put up 25% of the total, if others chip in for the other 75%. (Kind of how the TV show Dragon's Den operates when a "dragon" wants to offer only a fraction of the amount requested by a merchant/contestant.)


Aaww thank you I appreciate that
LionHeart
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 52
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 24, 2012, 01:32:40 PM
 #9

Any one else I only need 2 more BTC
Vod
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 2586


Licking my boob since 1970


View Profile
October 24, 2012, 01:39:02 PM
 #10

Any one else I only need 2 more BTC

Why?  Tomorrow is Thursday.  Save yourself 0.3btc.

Almost two dozen victims identified in the case of the missing 2600 BTC  You can't unwatch this!
Previous investigations:  OG vs Lauda (2018)  OG vs TMAN (2017)  OG vs Owlcatz (2018)  OG vs Twitchyseal (2018)  OG vs Lutpin (2016)  After all these complaints, OG was removed as the sole forum treasurer in early 2019. 
OG: Supporting scammers is the sane thing to do against Vod.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!