Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to do blog commenting  (Read 2667 times)
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:40:13 PM

All good but i dont get it with the languages .. "If it is in Italian , your comment should be Italian " , So how much languages should we know according to you ? can you mention?

google translate can be used  Wink

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 08:24:15 PM

Waiting for my payment since Nov 17th. Would appreciate an update please.

Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:23:25 AM

I think we have to be careful before working with unknown people and especially users with red negative feedbacks. I hope OP will pay you and others for your efforts and work, but i hope you take care a while better in the future
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:34:46 AM

Is this service still available ? and OP is still paying or it's just another scam ?
altcoinhosting

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:44:14 AM

I haven't received my last payment either... Seems like the OP has ran Sad

erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 09:55:21 AM

I think we have to be careful before working with unknown people and especially users with red negative feedbacks. I hope OP will pay you and others for your efforts and work, but i hope you take care a while better in the future

OP has paid me 4-5 times earlier so I know he is honest Only thing that I'm worried is that he hasn't been online since long time and last message from him was on 17th Nov where he said he's arranging BTC funds. Hope to have a reply from him soon.

Ramboson

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:06:20 PM

OP has paid me 4-5 times earlier so I know he is honest Only thing that I'm worried is that he hasn't been online since long time and last message from him was on 17th Nov where he said he's arranging BTC funds. Hope to have a reply from him soon.

Is this service still Available ?
altcoinhosting

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:24:55 PM

As you can see erikalui and me are still waiting for payment.
Erikalui since 17th of november, me since the 12th... I would be very carefull accepting this job before there is a confirmation that the OP still pays.

Ramboson

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:04:47 PM

As you can see erikalui and me are still waiting for payment.
Erikalui since 17th of november, me since the 12th... I would be very carefull accepting this job before there is a confirmation that the OP still pays.

Thanks for the Heads Up. I am a new user looking for any coding tasks in Java, HTML, CSS, etc.. Is there a separate section for Coding Tasks ?
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 08:10:58 PM

I am still waiting for a reply. It's been a month now and I haven't received any reply nor payment.

altcoinhosting

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:22:51 PM

I am still waiting for a reply. It's been a month now and I haven't received any reply nor payment.

Same here... Maybe we can contact the owners of the site we were asked to comment for? I'm not going to publicly tell everybody which site it was, but they have a user on the forum, and an active thread... Maybe they can shed some light on the situation? If not, i'm going to remove all the comments i wasn't payed for.

erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 08:44:49 PM

Same here... Maybe we can contact the owners of the site we were asked to comment for? I'm not going to publicly tell everybody which site it was, but they have a user on the forum, and an active thread... Maybe they can shed some light on the situation? If not, i'm going to remove all the comments i wasn't payed for.

I have already contacted the person and he said he'll try to contact OP and ask him about the payment. OP logged in on 12th December but dint reply. I think he might be busy as I don't think he'll scam for just $12-$13 Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: