Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin payment forwarder problem  (Read 390 times)
rottenbanana (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:28:09 AM

Hello,

I'm looking is there some Bitcoin payment forwarder that forwards Bitcoin further ONLY when bitcoin in temporary wallet have been confirmed like 2-3 times? The problem is that there is many "instant" forwarders, but I'm interested to have some forwarder that would move bitcoin to main wallet only if it is sure that bitcoin is confirmed.
DevSoft

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:36:15 PM

Hello,

I'm looking is there some Bitcoin payment forwarder that forwards Bitcoin further ONLY when bitcoin in temporary wallet have been confirmed like 2-3 times? The problem is that there is many "instant" forwarders, but I'm interested to have some forwarder that would move bitcoin to main wallet only if it is sure that bitcoin is confirmed.

You should try google it, I am not aware of any at the moment. I can say for sure, that blockchain.info does not provide it. It only allows confirmation control in the "Callback" part. This means you can control for example, when it should do a database entry, after how much confirmations.
rottenbanana (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:03:34 AM

bump
rottenbanana (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:39:39 AM

bump