Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:04:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want a website?  (Read 467 times)
kylo87 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:38:21 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 11:41:45 AM by kylo87

Do you want a website, quickly and professionally? I can do it.

Why do you need a website? Because in the XXI century if you want to make money, you must have a website.

Experience:

I worked (and work) for different start up, and I made website for private clients when I had time. I don't have a bitcoin website portfolio.
I know various programming languages, some better than others. JavaScript, PHP, CSS, HTML, I worked on Magento and Wordpress, Curl, MySQL (SQL), XML.

Payment:

Payment is 50% before work and 50% at the end work (escrow).
Prices range from 150$, 200$,250$ depends on the difficulty of the website.

If you have a host and domain...

If you already have a host and domain I can do your website with full escrow.

Or...if your website is simple to do and you already have a host and domain I can do it FREE (for portfolio).

Make your website serves me to gain experience in the bitcoin world, you have a good website and I get new experiences.

Send me a PM

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:47:21 PM

Can you post here some of your previous works? For referrence for anyone who wants to avail of your service.
Goodluck with this!
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:54:10 PM

Your prices are pretty high my friend. And in addition you don't put here any example of your previous projects. I think you should review your prices once again, and give some examples of your works, and you could get then buyers for sure. Good luck.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:05:20 PM

Its better to see your protfolia to be sure you are a good designer. I am also a web developer better to say coder not a good designer. Hope you will get some clients over here. Best of luck
kylo87 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:55:26 PM

Can you post here some of your previous works? For referrence for anyone who wants to avail of your service.
Goodluck with this!
Its better to see your protfolia to be sure you are a good designer. I am also a web developer better to say coder not a good designer. Hope you will get some clients over here. Best of luck
I don't have a bitcoin website portfolio, I wrote this, if people do not trust, there is escrow.
kylo87 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:06:06 PM

Your prices are pretty high my friend. And in addition you don't put here any example of your previous projects. I think you should review your prices once again, and give some examples of your works, and you could get then buyers for sure. Good luck.
High prices? This is not the first topic that I do on the website, they accused me of having too low prices or high prices, this is a fair price for a person who does not have a portfolio.
Thanks for the good luck, I'll need it.
kylo87 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:50:23 PM

I believe that with this change (free website), the problem of the portfolio will be resolved soon.
andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:35:00 PM

I believe that with this change (free website), the problem of the portfolio will be resolved soon.

Will shoot you with pm soon, but i have a nothing to do domain.. Its name from my friends out there, he want to make some simple online shop that can accepting any kind of currency, its include receiving payment with crypto currency like btc...

So do you want this domain for yours portofolio?? You can host in any place even on free hosting service..
 Pm me if you want to build it site as your phorto..

Domain name :  Dduchessbrand.com

Domain info + owners  :  http://whois.domaintools.com/dduchessbrand.com

kylo87 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 12:31:02 PM

Will shoot you with pm soon, but i have a nothing to do domain.. Its name from my friends out there, he want to make some simple online shop that can accepting any kind of currency, its include receiving payment with crypto currency like btc...

So do you want this domain for yours portofolio?? You can host in any place even on free hosting service..
 Pm me if you want to build it site as your phorto..

Domain name :  Dduchessbrand.com

Domain info + owners  :  http://whois.domaintools.com/dduchessbrand.com
Send me PM, if you want this website free you must have domain and host.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: