Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTCJam] Loan for BFL Jalapeno  (Read 673 times)
8668 (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 02:01:27 AM

Looking for 17BTC loan to purchase BFL Jalapeno.

https://btcjam.com/listings/261
(Yes, I know the title says 15BTC)

I fully understand there could be a wait of several months. I also understand that by the time I get my device the difficulty could jump 5-fold and profits could be minimal. I plan on paying out-of-pocket  for most of the payments anyways. Just easier to make lots of small payments then to drop $149 at once. Anyone who shares a checking account with their wife can understand :p
If the loan is successful I will provide lenders with order information to prove the unit was actually purchased. Depending on the wait I may even considering requesting an additional loan for the BitForce Little Single SC as well.
If investors use a different name for the OTC please let me know so as I can rate you.
Any questions? Concerns for possible investors? I'm an ASIC-noob so if anyone has any other advice or suggestions it would be greatly appreciate. Thanks in advance

(nj)8668
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
8668 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2012, 01:05:47 AM

Thanks to everyone who's invested thus far. At 70%, almost there.
8668 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2012, 09:10:07 PM

Loan has been funded completely and order placed with BFL #11682
Thanks again!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: