Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:23:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC for Everyone! - Forum Posting  (Read 3384 times)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:13:31 AM

last OP active is 2 days ago and he should be pay everyone who completed the task
actually i'm interested to try it but it seems i have to wait until everybody got the payment here
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:24:13 AM

last OP active is 2 days ago and he should be pay everyone who completed the task
actually i'm interested to try it but it seems i have to wait until everybody got the payment here

It was active in your house or in your mind? Because here in this thread there is nothing from him. Even, there are no posts at all made two days ago. Today is October, 13 and there are no posts in October, 11. Where have you found its activity?

How much are you paid to make this (your) post?
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:39:53 AM

It was active in your house or in your mind? Because here in this thread there is nothing from him. Even, there are no posts at all made two days ago. Today is October, 13 and there are no posts in October, 11. Where have you found its activity?

i saw in OP profille page
Last Active:    October 11, 2015, 08:24:49 AM
it mean he is here 2 days ago but unfortunately he doesn't do anything in this thread
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:44:25 AM

i saw in OP profille page
Last Active:    October 11, 2015, 08:24:49 AM
it mean he is here 2 days ago but unfortunately he doesn't do anything in this thread

This is the fact that he don't care about this thread. He had that he wanted (the posts from some of us) and "forgot" that must keep the word given or better to give the bitcoins to the people who made the posts. He will never give that bitcoins to no one of them. I don't pretend nothing because I deleted mine but it is about the others.
user64

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:43:30 AM

How do I open a scam accusation against this OP. This person needs to have negative trust
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:46:32 AM

How do I open a scam accusation against this OP. This person needs to have negative trust

I f you can do it. I don't know how to made it. This kind of people needs more. Even it is not problem for him. If you see this posts this account must be bought by the actual user.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 10:35:53 AM

The OP was active today. Did anyone try to contact him on his forum http://forum.top10songs.net/? His username is andyD on the forum.

I'm surprised that the OP is not paying as he paid me for the first 15 posts I made.

Hello Im Me (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:12:40 AM

Sorry I completely forgot about this thread, will close it now.

██
                 █████
             ███    ██     
         ███        ██     ███
    ███             ██        ███
███           █    ███         ███
██        ███       ████      ██
██     ███           ████     ██
██    ██              ██    █     ██
██     ██              ██           ██