Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Victoria Secret @ 70%  (Read 859 times)
drukoz2 (OP)

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:51:00 PM

i'm selling anything off of Victoria secret for 70% my friend got some gift cards for the site  and i need a way to cash them out to BTC so anything u guys want from the site for anyone with good rep and good acc will vouch for me i will do a 100$ order to your house PM me for vouch & for order if u don't want to wait for the vouch i will wait untill items are delivered to ask for money but i always want to use escrow. If u don't want to use escrow then u can release the funds before the items shipped otherwise i'm not gonna take your order Smiley thank you very much have a great day

minium order : 100$ (u pay 70$)

if you guys make a big order i can do 60% as well Smiley
drukoz2 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:37:52 AM

Bump Smiley still for sale
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:41:59 AM

i'm selling anything off of Victoria secret for 70% my friend got some gift cards for the site  and i need a way to cash them out to BTC so anything u guys want from the site for anyone with good rep and good acc will vouch for me i will do a 100$ order to your house PM me for vouch & for order if u don't want to wait for the vouch i will wait untill items are delivered to ask for money but i always want to use escrow. If u don't want to use escrow then u can release the funds before the items shipped otherwise i'm not gonna take your order Smiley thank you very much have a great day

I would be interested in 40%, but I understand if this is too low.
Just might be good to get a sale / review here under your belt Smiley
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 12:49:46 AM

How much total do you have in gift cards? Message me the best rate if I buy all of it.
drukoz2 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:35:30 AM

I would be interested in 40%, but I understand if this is too low.
Just might be good to get a sale / review here under your belt Smiley

i can't do more than @ 70% right now maybe later i will do so
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 08:16:14 PM

How much total do you have in gift cards? Message me the best rate if I buy all of it.

Well?
drukoz2 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:13:46 PM

Well?

i can't resell gift cards right now it's just orders
drukoz2 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:48:23 AM

still up for orders Smiley sadly someone already took the vouch order a senior member with good rep should be vouching here within this next upcoming week Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: