Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Promote Your Bitcoin or Alt-coin Or Gambling Bitcoin Website Today  (Read 284 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:07:18 AM

Hey everybody,

Let me start off with saying I do have RED TRUST! There I said it but let me explain this red trust was given to me be a user and his other account that  he had now the guy got caught and has a like a ton of RED TRUST for red repping people for no reason. Yeah he got caught up and I'm glad he was a cyber bully.

Now for the promotion I do offer promotional posts on my blog http://bitcoinspies.com. There are currently 80 unique posts on BitcoinSpies.com and your post will remain there FOREVER! Yes you will get link juice for the entire lifetime of BitcoinSpies.com I am not going to sell it and also I am going to renew the domain when needed Smiley so if you want a good promotion for the product or alt-coin or bitcoin service you offer let me know!

Wonder how many views each post gets? Well there is a counter on the website for views just check it out and see how many potential customers will come to you just for this 1 post, not to mention the search engine benefits of having a link placed inside a blog post. Yes you can have affiliate links or direct links or whatever links you want if you order my service!

The price depends if you want to be "Stickyed" (only available for one person and this price can be for 3 months 6 months or 1 year).
If you just want a regular blog post then the cost is $15 in Bitcoin for your article to stay on my site for the lifetime of the website, I will even help you title it correctly so you can get the most juice out of the links and the most traffic from the search enignes.

I have been letting BitcoinSpies.com age so it would get more authority in the search engines and get more traffic with more blog posts Smiley so you will get visitors and customers from a blog post on this site it is just a question of how many. I can even write a hard sale article for you if that is what you want so you can get your product sold!

Have a Bitcoin Facuet? Is it high paying? If so I will give you an article as well as a link on my Bitcoin Faucet List for $10.
For only $10 you will get a blog post all about your faucet and a link pointing from that article and the link on the Bitcoin Faucet List will be a link to the post of the blog and for $10 additional you will get a direct link at the position of your choice in my Bitcoin Faucet list!

Do you want another type of promotion? Just let me know as I am a expert at search engine optimization and website promotion so if you need help I got you!

Looking forward to helping you advance your Bitcoin or Alt-coin related website!
Just post here or PM if interested.

GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:18:02 PM

bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: