Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone who can provide historical order book for altcoins.  (Read 450 times)
dwma (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:26:19 AM

I'm working on a project where this info would be useful.  I'm not sure about a price until it is known how much data you have. I want it for something besides BTC.  Preferably a site like Cryptsy or Poloniex but any site with a decent amount of buy/sell data.
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:02:01 AM

are you looking for "order history" on exchange??
i have account on some exchange, and still active trading altcoin until now. PM me your offer.
dwma (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:53:35 AM

are you looking for "order history" on exchange??
i have account on some exchange, and still active trading altcoin until now. PM me your offer.

Most APIs have a way to view the order book. I would like to see these api captures, although if the data is in sql that would be ok too. How many coins, for how long, and on which exchanges?

Order histories of the list of completed transaction on the exchange and not one particular account could also be useful.
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 12:46:29 PM

Most APIs have a way to view the order book. I would like to see these api captures, although if the data is in sql that would be ok too. How many coins, for how long, and on which exchanges?

Order histories of the list of completed transaction on the exchange and not one particular account could also be useful.
I can't give you the Api. But only csv file.
There is a lot if coin. More than 30 i think. At least mote than a year. I'm active on trex,polo,cex, etc.
dwma (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:23:31 AM

I can't give you the Api. But only csv file.
There is a lot if coin. More than 30 i think. At least mote than a year. I'm active on trex,polo,cex, etc.

I discovered Polo has an API call for this so I have enough for now.  If I decide I want more data, I'll send you a msg. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: