Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:40:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tax customs in different countries  (Read 2343 times)
marvykkio (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:35:33 AM

I wanted to open this post to understand the duties of the various countries when we order goods from bitmain.
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:51:10 AM

current price usd for Antminer S7  $ 1658 = Euro 1479 ( price euro for 1 Antminer S7 )  + 22% ( Italia ) = 325 euro . Total price for 1 miner = 1800 euro + shipping = 48 euro.

total price for buy 1 antminer S7 = 1848 euro  (usd = 2071,6072  )

Cry Cry Cry

because when Bitmain sends you declare the real price?
just declare $ 150 per miner

customs fee 29 euro   ( usd  25,8698 )
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:14:17 AM

I'll just leave this here to make everyone else happy about themselves: Brazil ~80% import tax

Bitmain will not send lower invoice, I already tried everything. Don't waste your time, it's a monopoly and they will not care.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:17:33 AM

but we pay in bitcoin, so he has a duty to save us both on the expedition, which on customs duties.
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:57:28 AM

Import Duty, VAT, Handling Charges etc are a pain. Here in the UK as a rule of thumb when importing I add 25% to the purchase price including the delivery cost as in the UK that is also included.

So yes on a small purchase the seller may mark up the Customs form with a lower value, but do not expect a large organisation like Bitmain to risk putting a fraudulently low amount on the invoice just to save you some money.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:05:35 AM

I will make a proposal to bitmain, to save the people who live in the European community, so as not to pay so much money for the customs duty
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:25:48 AM

Estonia- only 20% VAT from price of the item and price of the shipping costs.
No other tax from Bitcoin Miner.

The declaration can be completed online, by logging in with your ID card.
dimke_yu

Activity: 461

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 10:47:25 AM

Well you live in nice and funtional country (society) unlike most of us...

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 11:29:27 AM

Bitmain will not send lower invoice, I already tried everything. Don't waste your time, it's a monopoly and they will not care.
Of course they won't illegally lie to save you money.

I will make a proposal to bitmain, to save the people who live in the European community, so as not to pay so much money for the customs duty
They are not going to illegally lie to save you money, if you're also proposing low invoice amounts.

abokhalel2

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:22:54 PM

In my country, Saudi Arabia, we pay 4.85% for customs duties and taxes on Imports. However, there are no custom duties on laptops and other electronic products. When I purchased 5 Antminers S5, they didn't ask me to pay anything. But when I purchased Antminer S4+, they asked me to pay around $5 for custom duties. So, it seems there are some minimum threshold of some sort.
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:33:08 PM

Bitmain is smart, get paid in bitcoin does not cost any fee to him, but when ships in the world says the price in full,. very clever, if this is to respect the customers who buy products from him, we are in deep shit,. could save customs duties for its customers, instead does nothing. always think to get rich,
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 06:14:21 PM

Bitmain is smart, get paid in bitcoin does not cost any fee to him, but when ships in the world says the price in full,. very clever, if this is to respect the customers who buy products from him, we are in deep shit,. could save customs duties for its customers, instead does nothing. always think to get rich,

What has being paid in Bitcoin have anything to do with not breaking the law by falsely declaring a low customs value and falsifying invoices?

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:16:31 PM

What has being paid in Bitcoin have anything to do with not breaking the law by falsely declaring a low customs value and falsifying invoices?

No legit company would risk sending false invoices to lower vat/taxes.   It would be crazy of them.  Think of all the possible trouble they could get for doing this.

Bitmain makes NO money off of customs/tax.   So they are not doing it out of greed.  They are doing it to stay legal.  I'm not saying they are perfect company but you cant expect this, or the coupons in other thread from bitmain.  I think you might be seeing red with hashing blades burnt.  I suggest take a step back on anti-bitmain for a few day's and collect thoughts.
charles2k

Activity: 326

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:40:00 PM

No legit company would risk sending false invoices to lower vat/taxes.   It would be crazy of them.  Think of all the possible trouble they could get for doing this.

All other Chinese ASIC suppliers have no problem with lower value on invoice. There is only one exception - Bitmain ... (but in the winter 2014 they did it)
eleuthria
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:45:51 PM

All other Chinese ASIC suppliers have no problem with lower value on invoice. There is only one exception - Bitmain ... (but in the winter 2014 they did it)

That's because most ASIC suppliers are run by people who have no fucking clue how to run a business or how to follow the law.  Bitmain is actually doing the correct and legal thing.

RIP BTC Guild, April 2011 - June 2015
charles2k

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:46:38 PM

VAT in Europe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_value_added_tax
For PC hardware etc. is standard (=high) rate

Usually there is no customs duty for miners.
I use EU TARIC code 8471490090
charles2k

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:53:05 PM

That's because most ASIC suppliers are run by people who have no fucking clue how to run a business or how to follow the law.  Bitmain is actually doing the correct and legal thing.

Maybe..., but according to my experience lower value is provided also from not so small companies (with many millions USD turnover and several years history).
How big risk is this for Chinese company?
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 09:53:48 PM

All these posts complaining/suggesting that Bitmain should do fraud for their personal gain made me laugh.
charles2k

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:58:23 PM

All these posts complaining/suggesting that Bitmain should do fraud for their personal gain made me laugh.
They did it also in the past (up to February 2014)...
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 10:06:59 PM

They did it also in the past (up to February 2014)...

I don't see how this is a good argument to legitimize a crime.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: