Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Blog Writers @BitcoinWales  (Read 348 times)
bt lover (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:58:24 AM

I hope this is allowed, if not mods can you please delete. Bitcoin Wales is looking for blog writers to help create interesting blog posts. This can be about Bitcoin at Wales, your personal opinions about Bitcoin, or your own created news piece. This is on a voluntary basis so there are no deadlines involved. We are looking people who have a passion for Bitcoin and wish to write for us. Please send a message if interested.

Warmest regards
http://bitcoinwales.org/
Phill.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 12:52:55 AM

I am really interested in this writing job but I am not ready to write for peanuts and I would prefer a full time agreement with you, if you agreed you can PM me with the amount (salary) you are willing to pay per week and how many articles you expect me to write per week.

EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 12:58:40 AM

I am really interested in this writing job but I am not ready to write for peanuts and I would prefer a full time agreement with you, if you agreed you can PM me with the amount (salary) you are willing to pay per week and how many articles you expect me to write per week.

I am in a similar boat. I am willing to dedicate myself to a project, but I need to know that it will be worth it.
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:52:51 AM

I was a blogger in the past and also have the experience of writing..I can make qualitative posts of your website..But first i would like to know the offer..Please pm me how much you are going to pay me per post and i only accepts payments in bitcoins..Pm me complete details..
Thanks Smiley
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:58:56 AM

I was wondering if you could at least give us a hint of what we're looking at if in case we send you an offer? That would pretty much spark up the interest of people in here if in case they see the rates or even just a glimpse of it would be great. I'd like to join, but is it really limited to the topic you have just stated in OP?
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:14:00 AM

I will like to take this up though i am not based in wales but with internet the world is a global village.
Let me know your payment terms and rates.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: