Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 500 satoshi free every 10mins of listening to internet radio! 10% affiliate  (Read 2731 times)
BrannigansLaw (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:43:48 PM

up now the bot attack has stopped Smiley
BrannigansLaw (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:53:55 PM

bump
BrannigansLaw (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:35:18 PM

bump, its been a while Smiley no longer have the traditional faucet but you can still earn 500sat/10mins from listening to internet radio.
BrannigansLaw (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:47:35 PM

bump
BrannigansLaw (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:48:31 PM

What are you up to this weekend fellow coiners?
yurka5356

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:14:24 PM

BrannigansLaw,

Unfortunatelly your faucet can't recognize BTC addresses starting with 3, the ones provided by Xapo.

Cats and Dogs Faucetmakers and Satoshihunters are living together
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:26:25 AM

I am from India ... I did wait for first 30 mins & then after 10 mins it gave me a captcha ... I solved it & yet to receive the payment
But after that Its been more than 20 minutes I have still not got another captcha to solve
Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:18:22 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 12:58:51 AM by Crystal11

I am from India ... I did wait for first 30 mins & then after 10 mins it gave me a captcha ... I solved it & yet to receive the payment
But after that Its been more than 20 minutes I have still not got another captcha to solve
This radio loyalty sh*t is a scam, after i  listen a while a message was  displayed instead of captcha :
We have detected that you may be running an ad blocker.

To continue earning, please disable all ad blocking and reload the page or click here.

When you click "here" you will get page reload/timer reset.
and no captcha at all despite to the any browser you use, just this crap message .
I have tried this "money earning option" on PTCs (such as Ayuwage, etc.. ) long time ago as well and not getting paid (same message about a fictive adblocker). And i don't use sh*ts like blocker, anonymous surfs, etc.
I thought this faucetfm is good faucet and has a honest paying radio but no change at all, same radio crap website .
If you are not from usa,uk, canada or au. as Caztiel or me or some others you will waste your time listening and watching their video ads because you won't get paid . Stay away from that radio scam if you are not from those 4 countries..
 To faucetfm admin; Remove that radio loyalty crap site which is scamming different countries and make the faucetfm a real faucet or change it to a bitcoin ptc . I bet you don't know that many countries get scammed by that radio loyalty crap website because you are living in one of the 4 top mentioned countries.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:14:42 AM

This radio loyalty sh*t is a scam, after i  listen a while a message was  displayed instead of captcha :

To continue earning, please disable all ad blocking and reload the page or click here.

and no captcha at all despite to the any browser you use, just this crap message .
I have tried this "money earning option" on PTCs (such as Ayuwage, etc.. ) long time ago as well and not getting paid (same message about a fictive adblocker). And i don't use sh*ts like blocker, anonymous surfs, etc.
I thought this faucetfm is good faucet and has a honest paying radio but no change at all, same radio crap website .
If you are not from usa,uk, canada or au. as Caztiel or me or some others you will waste your time listening and watching their video ads because you won't get paid . Stay away from that radio scam if you are not from those 4 countries..
 To faucetfm admin; Remove that radio loyalty crap site which is scamming different countries and make the faucetfm a real faucet or change it to a bitcoin ptc . I bet you don't know that many countries get scammed by that radio loyalty crap website because you are living in one of the 4 top mentioned countries.

I think this is not working correctly since a long time... This thread is very old, I already tried this method and earned nothing from this, but it was on the beginning of 2016.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BrannigansLaw (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:15:59 PM

Hey sorry you had a bad experience. I am indeed in one such country. I used to run a faucet but got raped by bots and banned from adsense, so now it''s just the radio player. You can see under the payment proofs that it is paying, I suggest just having it in the background.
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:17:09 PM

Do u need DJ to radio? i can make live performance and play promo tracks...

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
nawaraj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:18:58 AM

Nice faucet but you have to improve in your faucet design. Payout also good. Keep going.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:59:39 AM

I wonder how many people just mute it and let it run xP
Even of they do still.. It is a good idea and something a little different. I wish more faucet owners did something more unique like this. Also the reward is a lot better then most wage of time 100-200 sat faucets.  I mean really those are horrid.
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:52:21 AM

Hey, faucetbox is closed soon, hope you will move to FaucetHub  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: