Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:14:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ebooks, music, photography with Bitcoins  (Read 628 times)
Respawn80 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 02:29:34 PM

Hello guys, here's a great site if you want to buy ebooks, music or photography using bitcoins. www.clasoy.com Its a brand new site dedicated only to bitcoins.  Cool
www.clasoy.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bct-user

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:17:53 PM

the photography is yours? how about ebook? it's yours too?
actually there are some site which you can download your favorite music for free. or your music product is special?
Respawn80 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 08:30:15 PM

Yes. Some products are mine Cool Others are plr products. Meaning I purchase them from the author and resell them. So technically they're all mine. If you are lucky, you can find plr products on the web. Some are free!  Grin
It is legal.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:56:22 AM

Do you have resell rights for that plr products? You may get in legal trouble if you don't have get it from the original author. But you are accepting bitcoin only, this may not be a big problem like with paypal.

Respawn80 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 06:53:10 AM

Yes. I do have resell rights. I read the license. You don't have to purchase from the original author. But some products do require. Sites give away plr products on a subscription base Smiley
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:03:34 AM

the photography is yours? how about ebook? it's yours too?
Yes. Some products are mine Cool Others are plr products. Meaning I purchase them from the author and resell them. So technically they're all mine.

$0.5 for some photography products is same as 0.003 on BTC. Why you not display it both as BTC and dollar on your web?
It's nice site to buy some wallpaper, ebook or music with BTC.
But if you said all your product is legal and you have rights to sell it.
Then maybe you need to make sure all your ebooks and photography is created by you.

I think, it's more simply if you sell some great HD wallpaper with very low BTC price.
I often want to buy some HD wallpaper on online, but when it connect to MasterCard, its make me lazy to input my data.
Will bookmarked your website, maybe i can buy some great HD wallpaper simply with BTC.
(make sure your HD wallpaper not shared free on google)

Respawn80 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 12:49:27 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. I added BTC currency to the site. You can select BTC from the currency drop down list and see the BTC value now. Please note that I have private label rights(plr) and master resell rights(mrr) for everything I sell. So it is legal. Yes StevenLiang, I will add more wallpapers so you can purchase using BTC. Because BTC is convenient and less time consuming. Smiley

Awesomeness
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: