Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need skrill, providing Bitcoins  (Read 581 times)
HarshitPeer (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:30:24 PM

I need skrill funds and will provide you BTC funds + any fees.

who can do this please PM me Smiley
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lotus1987

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:51:32 PM

PM sent!
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:59:36 PM

PM with an offer sent

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:55:36 PM

HarshitPeter sent me coins that were never confirmed by the network. I was stupid to send him funds.
This .is the first time it happened to me and it will never happen again. In future, I will require one confirmation on bitcoin transactions.
Maybe it was just an accident, then I will delete this posting.
I cant believe, someone is using his skills for cheating only 11$...just imagine the work, communication, learning,time. Waste of talent...

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
ivan.k2

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:15:03 AM

HarshitPeter sent me coins that were never confirmed by the network. I was stupid to send him funds.
This .is the first time it happened to me and it will never happen again. In future, I will require one confirmation on bitcoin transactions.
I cant believe, someone is using his skills for cheating only 11$...just imagine the work, communication, learning,time. Waste of talent...
Sorry for your loss Sad I just have a question. How he can send btc and then it is never confirmed ?? I thought once someone send BTC to you it should be confirmed later. is that wrong ? I mean is that possible ? so I can be aware of that in the future
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:21:15 AM

There is Ongoing Bitcoin Malleability Attack and your issues was caused by that , read more about it : http://blog.coinkite.com/post/130318407326/ongoing-bitcoin-malleability-attack-low-s-high

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yanka50

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:26:13 AM

What happened my friend did your bitcoins get confirmed? Is there any communication with OP or he is gone like the wind?
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:47:30 AM

send me pm and we well deal
JameRD

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:53:56 AM

I think it is the same problem with me a few days ago.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200159.msg12598117#msg12598117.
HarshitPeer (OP)

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:26:26 AM

are you idiot ? Man I never forced you to send skrill instantly to me, I dont know what happened and how that happened , I have no such skills to reverse BTC, already messaged you, why you creating public drama mate ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: