Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest your BTC - Guaranteed 5-10% profit in 7 days - 1 BTC max  (Read 5154 times)
underminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 04:33:48 PM

I am happy with my .06 bitcoin massive profits.

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2012, 04:54:34 PM

Guess we just can't learn.  Enjoy your massive profits. 

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 04:59:29 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2012, 05:33:41 PM by DeathAndTaxes

Okay, he's definitely going to run off with my 0.2 BTC. Combined, he might scrape together a few Bitcoins, but currently, I think he's legit. Enjoy your thoughts.

Do you understand how a ponzi works?  Obviously Pirate didn't run off with the first couple BTC "invested" either and "amazingly" he also paid interest on time.  That means he was legit right?

It is called trust building. In a couple weeks when he has 100 or so scammer shills (or honestly stupid patsies) like you, and weeks of profitable "investments" he will announce that due to unprecedented demand the cap will be raised to 10 BTC.  Then sometime in the next couple months disappear with a lot more than 1 BTC.  The more shills/dupes he can get get early on the larger the base and the more than can be stolen.

So you are either:
a) an idiot
b) a scammer how know it is a ponzi and trying to build it so you can profit at the expense of everyone who comes in later and loses.

Claims of "genuine" are simply a cover for a or b (could be either).  So which is it?  Idiot or scammer?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 05:28:35 PM

I am happy with my .06 bitcoin massive profits.

I'd kept quiet about that. Your now associated with this scam. Not good.

underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 06:05:03 PM

Fuck all of you, learn to read and see what I initially said about this "investment" and then make an informed decision/opinion instead of spouting off whatever drivel froths up.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 06:52:53 PM

Fuck all of you, learn to read and see what I initially said about this "investment" and then make an informed decision/opinion instead of spouting off whatever drivel froths up.

Scam confirmed. Thankyou.

underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 07:42:11 PM

Lolwut?  Please, explain your "reasoning" would you?

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 07:51:27 PM

Lolwut?  Please, explain your "reasoning" would you?

Well 'risk free' investment stated on the very first paragraph, for any amount just don't exist. Every investment has risk, even it's capped at 1btc.

So lying to sucker in investors == scamming.

Not really much else to say. He/she be back under another username soon to try again, no doubt.

underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 08:01:48 PM

True.  Loans to strangers are never risk free.  It's possible he is backing the loan himself with other monies he has or will earn however.  I just really don't think this being a real situation is completely beyond the realm of possibility.  If the op were to disappear then sure, but something makes me think that is not really his plan.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 08:05:26 PM

True.  Loans to strangers are never risk free.  It's possible he is backing the loan himself with other monies he has or will earn however.  I just really don't think this being a real situation is completely beyond the realm of possibility.  If the op were to disappear then sure, but something makes me think that is not really his plan.

Kinda like Schroeder's cat for scams.  It is not possible to be a scam until after the scammer has already stolen the coins!  Insightful.
underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 08:10:13 PM

As you seem to be, on the whole.   Roll Eyes Anyway, I haven't lost money on this forum to strangers yet, my intuition has served me this far and you are welcome to knock it all you please.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 08:33:59 PM

Without going into enough detail that someone can steal my idea, I basically trade BTC for other currencies hedging my investments, the thing that allows me to guarantee the profits is I have a very good pricing algorithm.

Guaranteed profits? That hasn't existed since the beginning of time.

Financial genius, or good old fashioned two bob scammer?

LOL Cheesy

caffeinewriter

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 04:55:36 PM

Okay, he's definitely going to run off with my 0.2 BTC. Combined, he might scrape together a few Bitcoins, but currently, I think he's legit. Enjoy your thoughts.

Do you understand how a ponzi works?  Obviously Pirate didn't run off with the first couple BTC "invested" either and "amazingly" he also paid interest on time.  That means he was legit right?

It is called trust building. In a couple weeks when he has 100 or so scammer shills (or honestly stupid patsies) like you, and weeks of profitable "investments" he will announce that due to unprecedented demand the cap will be raised to 10 BTC.  Then sometime in the next couple months disappear with a lot more than 1 BTC.  The more shills/dupes he can get get early on the larger the base and the more than can be stolen.

So you are either:
a) an idiot
b) a scammer how know it is a ponzi and trying to build it so you can profit at the expense of everyone who comes in later and loses.

Claims of "genuine" are simply a cover for a or b (could be either).  So which is it?  Idiot or scammer?

Definitely not a scammer. I've put too much work in my account. I'll go with idiot, even though I'm sure this isn't risk-free, I just am choosing to put my trust in him for now. It may be an idiotic move, but I'm not going to force anyone to put their money in there >_> It's everyone's own choice where they invest.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 05:18:52 PM

Your money, your choice. Can't argue with that.

You trust this guy? Even though he blatantly lied. Twice.

underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 05:24:30 PM

You can't?  Well you have been so far, there's a lie in there from you somewhere as well.  Think about it.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 05:43:43 PM

You can't?  Well you have been so far, th
ere's a lie in there from you somewhere as well.  Think about it.

Huh You've lost me.

Can you highlight the text where I've entered an argument telling someone what to do with their money?

My monitor must be playing, because I fail to locate it.

underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 05:53:24 PM

You aren't telling me what to do with my coin in this statement? 

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 06:01:49 PM

You aren't telling me what to do with my coin in this statement? 

No, like it says, I would of kept quiet about it if I had invested and profited. It's not even telling you to keep quiet, it's want I would of done.

Not that I would of given him any coins of course.

Read it again.

underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 06:04:57 PM

I guess you are blind to implications *and* actively practice dishonesty.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 06:29:15 PM

I guess you are blind to implications *and* actively practice dishonesty.

Link? Evidence? Proof?

You've lost the plot. What you talking about man?

I expect an apology when you sober up.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: