Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Causes of Mass shootings, suicides + - Many of them are on psychotropic drugs  (Read 2447 times)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:40:21 PM

I was just watching this documentary: Psychiatry in the Military: The Hidden Enemy—Full Documentary, and was just frustrated that people just take drugs without really thinking about what's in them and the side effects. Because side effects do kill from time to time.

Why is it whenever someone goes on a shooting rampage people want to ban guns instead of look into the actual causes of the shooting? It's the same for medical practitioners giving meds to get rid of the symptoms but not looking to cure the cause.

Every Mass Shooting Shares One Thing In Common & It’s NOT Weapons

On to the list of mass shooters and the stark link to psychotropic drugs.

Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical records have never been made available to the public.

Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather’s girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.

Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.

Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.

Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.

Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.

Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.

Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.

A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.

Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..

A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.

Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.

TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.

Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.

James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.

Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania

Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California

Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.

Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.

Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic’s file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.

Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.

Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.

Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.

Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.

Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family’s Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.

Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara’s parents said “…. the damn doctor wouldn’t take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil…”)

Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002,
    (Gareth’s father could not accept his son’s death and killed himself.)

Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family’s detached garage.

Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.

Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.

Woody ____, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.

A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.

Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.”

Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.

Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.

Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.

Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.

Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his New York high school.

Missing from list… 3 of 4 known to have taken these same meds….

What drugs was Jared Lee Loughner on, age 21…… killed 6 people and injuring 14 others in Tuscon, Az
    What drugs was James Eagan Holmes on, age 24….. killed 12 people and injuring 59 others in Aurora Colorado
    What drugs was Jacob Tyler Roberts on, age 22, killed 2 injured 1, Clackamas Or
    What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on, age 20, Killed 26 and wounded 2 in Newtown Ct
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:54:37 PM

Watching that video now, thanks.

Also watch this if you can, I have seen it earlier American Addict unveils how America has gone from the land of the free to the land of the addicted

Check the schedule page to see if its available in your time zone.

Edit to add

I have seen that docu the Hidden Enemy, last year or so.
I would hazard a guess it is still going on, even from those days of Vietnam, the soldiers were allowed to get high.

And its gone.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:04:53 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2015, 08:47:50 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

Watching that video now, thanks.

Also watch this if you can, I have seen it earlier American Addict unveils how America has gone from the land of the free to the land of the addicted

Check the schedule page to see if its available in your time zone.

Edit to add

I have seen that docu the Hidden Enemy, last year or so.
I would hazard a guess it is still going on, even from those days of Vietnam, the soldiers were allowed to get high.

It looks like American Addict is on in about 20 minutes from now. I'll check it out.

Edit: It said it was on, but they played news instead.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:45:19 PM

I was just watching this documentary: Psychiatry in the Military: The Hidden Enemy—Full Documentary, and was just frustrated that people just take drugs without really thinking about what's in them and the side effects. Because side effects do kill from time to time.

Why is it whenever someone goes on a shooting rampage people want to ban guns instead of look into the actual causes of the shooting? It's the same for medical practitioners giving meds to get rid of the symptoms but not looking to cure the cause.

Every Mass Shooting Shares One Thing In Common & It’s NOT Weapons

On to the list of mass shooters and the stark link to psychotropic drugs.

Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical records have never been made available to the public.

Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather’s girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.

Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.

Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.

Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.

Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.

Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.

Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.

A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.

Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..

A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.

Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.

TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.

Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.

James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.

Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania

Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California

Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.

Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.

Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic’s file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.

Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.

Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.

Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.

Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.

Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family’s Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.

Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara’s parents said “…. the damn doctor wouldn’t take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil…”)

Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002,
    (Gareth’s father could not accept his son’s death and killed himself.)

Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family’s detached garage.

Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.

Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.

Woody ____, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.

A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.

Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.”

Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.

Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.

Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.

Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.

Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his New York high school.

Missing from list… 3 of 4 known to have taken these same meds….

What drugs was Jared Lee Loughner on, age 21…… killed 6 people and injuring 14 others in Tuscon, Az
    What drugs was James Eagan Holmes on, age 24….. killed 12 people and injuring 59 others in Aurora Colorado
    What drugs was Jacob Tyler Roberts on, age 22, killed 2 injured 1, Clackamas Or
    What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on, age 20, Killed 26 and wounded 2 in Newtown Ct

Thank you for reminding me of my old thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1094002.0

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:52:51 PM

Yeah, great thread. It's pretty sick that people want to ban guns, but not anti-psychotropic drugs....

Our holistic doctors are dying like crazy, people are blaming vaccines for multiple side effects, even if people don't believe the conspiracy theories about it, the side effects are quit public. Pushing these things on people without really discussing the consequences leads people to start thinking that the doctors are really in it for the money. If they're in it for the money, they're not in it for the patient.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:29:02 AM

Yeah, great thread. It's pretty sick that people want to ban guns, but not anti-psychotropic drugs....

Our holistic doctors are dying like crazy, people are blaming vaccines for multiple side effects, even if people don't believe the conspiracy theories about it, the side effects are quit public. Pushing these things on people without really discussing the consequences leads people to start thinking that the doctors are really in it for the money. If they're in it for the money, they're not in it for the patient.

Don't you mean "the client"?

Cool

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:01:32 PM

Cool

Well, yes.

Reminds me of the line from Seinfeld: "I'm a holistic healer. It's a calling, it's a gift. You see, it's in the best interest of the medical profession that you remain sick. You see, that insures good business. You're not a patient. You're a customer."
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:09:05 PM

Cool

Well, yes.

Reminds me of the line from Seinfeld: "I'm a holistic healer. It's a calling, it's a gift. You see, it's in the best interest of the medical profession that you remain sick. You see, that insures good business. You're not a patient. You're a customer."

Just face up to it and say it.  You are fighting the pharmaceutical industries, the insurance companies that skim off the top, the politicians of both parties who are paid off and influenced by the lobbyists, and other financially interested business segments.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:37:00 PM

Cool

Well, yes.

Just face up to it and say it.  You are fighting the pharmaceutical industries, the insurance companies that skim off the top, the politicians of both parties who are paid off and influenced by the lobbyists, and other financially interested business segments.

I can't fight them personally. But it seems to me that when most of these killings show up, they're on these psychotropic drugs, it's worth looking into prescribing less drugs and seeing if the rage in our population dies down rather than taking the guns of people who pass background checks and do things legally.

People ask why it's getting worse? We're prescribing more and more as a country. Every single one has a side effect of some sort, and then people get prescribed more to counter the side effects which can lead to interaction problems (not to mention the problem of not knowing which medicine is causing the new problems).

The doctors get benefits from the drug companies, and make more by prescribing more. This is not in the best interest of the population.

Death from Prescription Drugs: The New Epidemic Sweeping Across America - From 2011

"Death by medicine is a 21st-century epidemic, and America's "war on drugs" is clearly directed at the wrong enemy!

Prescription drugs are now killing far more people than illegal drugs, and while most major causes of preventable deaths are declining, those from prescription drug use are increasing, an analysis of recently released data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) by the Los Angeles Times revealed.

The Times analysis of 2009 death statistics, the most recent available, showed:

For the first time ever in the US, more people were killed by drugs than motor vehicle accidents
        37,485 people died from drugs, a rate fueled by overdoses on prescription pain and anxiety medications, versus 36,284 from traffic accidents
        Drug fatalities more than doubled among teens and young adults between 2000 and 2008, and more than tripled among people aged 50 to 69

Again, these drug-induced fatalities are not being driven by illegal street drugs; the analysis found that the most commonly abused prescription drugs like OxyContin, Vicodin, Xanax and Soma now cause more deaths than heroin and cocaine combined..........(continued on page)"
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:36:24 PM

I can't fight them personally. But it seems to me that when most of these killings show up, they're on these psychotropic drugs, it's worth looking into prescribing less drugs and seeing if the rage in our population dies down rather than taking the guns of people who pass background checks and do things legally. ...
Because it is about control.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:59:21 PM

I can't fight them personally. But it seems to me that when most of these killings show up, they're on these psychotropic drugs, it's worth looking into prescribing less drugs and seeing if the rage in our population dies down rather than taking the guns of people who pass background checks and do things legally. ...

The government is trying to control the population, scaring them saying there's too many shootings so we need to ban guns, so they can control us more when people give them up. However, I think it's sad, that most people are blaming the wrong thing, (the guns) instead of looking at curing the problem in this country.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:19:51 PM

The government is trying to control the population, scaring them saying there's too many shootings so we need to ban guns, so they can control us more when people give them up. However, I think it's sad, that most people are blaming the wrong thing, (the guns) instead of looking at curing the problem in this country.
But if religion is passe as the opiate of the people, what the hell is your problem with opiate being the opiate of the people?

Plus guns make a loud bang.  And those black rifles are scary.  Because they're black.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:22:48 PM

But if religion is passe as the opiate of the people, what the hell is your problem with opiate being the opiate of the people?

Plus guns make a loud bang.  And those black rifles are scary.  Because they're black.

What's wrong with psychotropic drugs? I thought all the killings listed in the first post was a good start....
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:49:03 AM

Would it be the drugs rhey are on or wouod it be the kids are already messed up.

I know Chantix or whatever its called I was on for a while.  Some of the side effects were change in mood or behavior,  thoughts of suicide, and homicidal tendancies.

So I am sure thatbif theybwere all on meds that it may have been a cause or a push or some sort of help to what they did.  I once took ridallin and ill tell ya love it.   Focus and motivated all in one.  Had all my work done in 4 hours instead of 8.  Spent all the rest of the day trying to find something to do.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:57:15 AM

Would it be the drugs rhey are on or wouod it be the kids are already messed up.

I know Chantix or whatever its called I was on for a while.  Some of the side effects were change in mood or behavior,  thoughts of suicide, and homicidal tendancies.

So I am sure that if they were all on meds that it may have been a cause or a push or some sort of help to what they did.  I once took ridallin and ill tell ya love it.   Focus and motivated all in one.  Had all my work done in 4 hours instead of 8.  Spent all the rest of the day trying to find something to do.

People obviously go to doctors or psychiatrists because they have issues, but I think people are depending on drugs too much. If you watch the documentary in the first post, it seems that the military is really prescribing way too much for sure. The psychiatrists should be doing checkups to see if there are any psychical causes of the illness first (they don't) before prescribing meds.

People should probably try to eat healthier, and try holistic treatments first, and have counseling sessions if they're having psychological issues, and then if those don't work see about medicating. There just seems to be a jump to prescriptions that happens too quickly these days.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:45:29 PM

Yet another psych drug shooter: Oregon gunman Christopher Mercer was taking five types of medication, likely vaccine-damaged with autism spectrum disorder

"(NaturalNews) New information is now emerging about Christopher Mercer, the now-deceased shooter who recently killed and injured numerous victims at the Oregon community college (Umpqua Community College). While the mainstream media follows the predictable script of blaming guns for the violence, we now know that Mercer was almost certainly damaged by vaccines and medications, altering his mind and leading to the violent behavior that we see so often when psychiatric medications are involved.

We now know that Harper was possibly vaccine-damaged because he suffered from Asperger's syndrome, an autism spectrum disorder. As printed in The New York Times:

[Mercer's mother] opened up about her difficulties raising a son who used to bang his head against the wall, and said that both she and her son struggled with Asperger’s syndrome, an autism spectrum disorder...

In addition to talking about guns, Ms. Harper, 64, was a prolific commenter in online forums dealing with medical issues, frequently answering questions from strangers with a tone of empathy and concern. She expressed having expertise in autism, saying that both she and her son — whom she never identified by name — had Asperger’s syndrome.

Vaccines cause autism in young black men, admitted top CDC scientist
While the entire state-controlled media continue to deny any link between vaccines and autism, a top CDC scientist admitted last year to taking part in a massive science fraud cover-up to destroy evidence in the CDC's possession that linked vaccines to autism in African-American boys.

Christopher Mercer's mother is black and his father is white, making him a mixed race person with susceptibility to precisely the kind of autism risk described by CDC scientist Dr. William Thompson. Most people don't fully realize this because some in the media have gone to extraordinary lengths to try to paint Mercer as "white," even altering photographs of him to change his skin tone to a more whitish hue..."
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:06:39 PM

I don't think that main cause of shootings and suicides are psychotropic drugs.
In my opinion, most of this people felt unaccepted, rejected by their communities, isolated etc.
Over time they developed feelings of resentment, hatred, anger and some of them become so resentful that they wanted to revenge everyone or kill themselves because they felt they are not worthy to live more.
It's very bad that nobody could help them in time.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:12:15 PM

In my opinion, most of this people felt unaccepted, rejected by their communities, isolated etc.
Over time they developed feelings of resentment, hatred, anger and some of them become so resentful that they wanted to revenge everyone or kill themselves because they felt they are not worthy to live more.

If that was the case, then why do we have more shootings today than in the past?
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:18:02 PM

If that was the case, then why do we have more shootings today than in the past?

More weapons, weaker and more selfish society and luck of good control and care about such people.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:31:41 PM

More weapons, weaker and more selfish society and luck of good control and care about such people.

Well I do agree we have a much more selfish society these days. People aren't usually taught morals anymore either. But I honestly don't think it has anything to do with more weapons. As they had plenty of weapons in the past and people didn't use them for no good reason nearly as much back then.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: