Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:42:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cointwice.in....  (Read 2780 times)
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:33:31 PM

Doesn't look trustworthy at all, do we know who is running this ? And it states that it only has 1 payout which is bad.

Not too sure who it is, they may not be on bitcointalk.

The amount of payments does concern me but i know that there is a healthy flow of investors going to their site and they are all just investing now which means the ponzi was most likely opened up a few days ago. This means there is a smaller risk of the site closing.

Even if I do lose my bitcoins I'll only lose 0.002 btc which isn't a lot. If you really would like to get a return I'd invest only today and not any other day. The site will probably shut down later this week if not next week.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Falchion (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 06:18:30 AM

Doesn't look trustworthy at all, do we know who is running this ? And it states that it only has 1 payout which is bad.

i also wondered about that one, but that payment was there when the site only had 7 investors on it. might it have been a test run? it seems to be rolling along now though

Falchion (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 06:28:51 AM

I never played a 2.5X game, it's in between a doubler and a tripler.  Grin

For the sheer fun of it I'll send a small 0.023 BTC investment. I may never see it back again, time will tell. Smiley

Grin i've also now invested .002, investment not on yet but yep, let's see what happens
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:15:08 PM

I never played a 2.5X game, it's in between a doubler and a tripler.  Grin

For the sheer fun of it I'll send a small 0.023 BTC investment. I may never see it back again, time will tell. Smiley

Grin i've also now invested .002, investment not on yet but yep, let's see what happens

Let's hope we're getting paid. I won't lose sleep over it if I don't, but at least we see some momentum, 81 investments so far.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:28:30 PM

hello

i just noticed a new doubler: https://cointwice.in/ anyone who can analyze the viability of this site? reading all the posts, it seems a good idea to have some evaluation first!  Smiley

not advertising, just curious.

am i the only one who can see doublerbitcoin.com in this new scam site but with a new design Huh anyway still it looks like another doubler (or should i say doubler.5 Cheesy) scam but i will wait for some "payment proofs" to prove i am wrong then will risk and deposit BTC there Cheesy
Falchion (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 10:28:35 PM

hello

i just noticed a new doubler: https://cointwice.in/ anyone who can analyze the viability of this site? reading all the posts, it seems a good idea to have some evaluation first!  Smiley

not advertising, just curious.

am i the only one who can see doublerbitcoin.com in this new scam site but with a new design Huh anyway still it looks like another doubler (or should i say doubler.5 Cheesy) scam but i will wait for some "payment proofs" to prove i am wrong then will risk and deposit BTC there Cheesy

No arguments there, I think we all take it as it is, these sites all look the same and they change color too lol, chameleons, the whole lot. Cheesy

We watch this one!
coinhugger

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:32:44 PM

Today I noticed they added a few big payouts to the site, but those were never investments in the first place. I know because I watched it from the very start, so these must be fake. Not a good sign.

I think they might just decide not to pay anyone, but just gather coins for 100 hours and then run. For the sake of everyone who invested I hope I will be proven wrong though.

JavaLove

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:41:34 PM

Today I noticed they added a few big payouts to the site, but those were never investments in the first place. I know because I watched it from the very start, so these must be fake. Not a good sign.

I think they might just decide not to pay anyone, but just gather coins for 100 hours and then run. For the sake of everyone who invested I hope I will be proven wrong though.

Yeah, they may pay a few people to try and prove a point and lure larger investors in but really this site won't last long. Hopefully the site will pay the majority of people out accordingly. I'll only lose 0.002 btc but some people invested more.

I would not recommend investing in this anymore. I think its life span is almost up.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:05:31 PM

Yeah, they may pay a few people to try and prove a point and lure larger investors in but really this site won't last long. Hopefully the site will pay the majority of people out accordingly. I'll only lose 0.002 btc but some people invested more.

I would not recommend investing in this anymore. I think its life span is almost up.

I invested 0.1 BTC....  if I do get paid I would reinvest the profits. If the admin sticks with it and not run too quickly it could grow big like EnlargerOK or HonestDoubler who had 100+ BTC in deposits. The key is to stick with it and keep paying until the momentum gets big enough.

Falchion (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 08:33:16 AM

I invested 0.1 BTC....  if I do get paid I would reinvest the profits. If the admin sticks with it and not run too quickly it could grow big like EnlargerOK or HonestDoubler who had 100+ BTC in deposits. The key is to stick with it and keep paying until the momentum gets big enough.

i see they have a lot more payments out now. 36 at this post to be exact
Crypto_Boost

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:57:38 AM

Any investment plans offering 2x profit in 100 hours don't seem to operate longer than couple of days. These types of plans are just not sustainable and will collapse. Look for more reasonable and realistic plans that can be self-sustainable in the long run. 
JavaLove

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:12:06 AM

Yes but it doesn't matter how much btc is earned on the site - the admin will shut it down randomly. Investing and reinvesting in ponzis is really unsustainable. In reality you should only invest once in a ponzi and wait a couple of days for the next one to pop up to invest again.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:50:12 PM

They have ssl feature which may have cost them little bit more than 1 bitcoin so they may be waiting for the greddy investor who will deposit couple of coins to run away. Till then we may enjoy 2.5x, but i don't gonna trust any of those doublers.  Cool

glorytime

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:42:21 PM

They have ssl feature which may have cost them little bit more than 1 bitcoin so they may be waiting for the greddy investor who will deposit couple of coins to run away. Till then we may enjoy 2.5x, but i don't gonna trust any of those doublers.  Cool

SSL feature can be had for 0.1 BTC or less.  But I hope you're right and that they will at least pay out for a day or two after the first 100 hours expire. Time will tell.

coinhugger

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:53:47 PM

I don't think we're going to see any coins back from this one.

Check out the payout tab on their site...  a 15.97 BTC payout? WTF! Can't get any more fake than that.

If they're willing to go with these kinds of deceptive tactics then the likeliness of them paying out even one satoshi will have reached a near zero chance.

JavaLove

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:20:44 PM

Check out the payout tab on their site...  a 15.97 BTC payout? WTF! Can't get any more fake than that.

If they're willing to go with these kinds of deceptive tactics then the likeliness of them paying out even one satoshi will have reached a near zero chance.

Totally true. I just hope they do payout so I don't lose my 0.002 btc :/

I've got about 16 hours to go before I might see a payment. I'll post it here if I do get paid.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
glorytime

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:42:25 PM

Totally true. I just hope they do payout so I don't lose my 0.002 btc :/

I've got about 16 hours to go before I might see a payment. I'll post it here if I do get paid.

Good luck to you. I got some coins in here too, but I count it a loss at this point already. It would be a miracle if they pay.

coinhugger

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:39:24 AM

Oh I'm so excited, just 9 more hours and 40 minutes left before I get my payout.   Tongue

I'm not holding my breath but I will definitely report here if I receive it or not.  Cool
JavaLove

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:43:48 AM

Oh I'm so excited, just 9 more hours and 40 minutes left before I get my payout.   Tongue

I'm not holding my breath but I will definitely report here if I receive it or not.  Cool

Same here I've got 2 hours and 2 minutes left. I'll only get 0.004 btc but never the less it's still is exciting to see whether or not something like this pays,.

I'll post here as well if I receive the payment.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:51:06 AM

Ok one hour till I get paid

Wondering IF I get paid and if it will be 2x or 2.5x as stated on site when I deposited...
The suggested payout amount did change from 2.5x to 2.0x   
so that is a weird thing
Only the last deposits have an expected payout amount of 2.5x now
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: