Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone looses in the long run  (Read 96722 times)
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:55:47 AM

You have to be lucky if you want to make some profit with it otherwise it will be not possible to make some profit with it, and that is hard to get that lucky because it happens not that often.
In the most cases people are losing indeed a lot of money with gambling and that is quite bad for them because they can even be poor of it.
most people are not own lucky enough to make profit in long run , yes i agree to be a gambler who want to make money/profit in the long run you need a huge and many lucky factor in your side everytime you make a bet.

the fact that this "lucky factor" rarely always present in every single bet, make most people can do win in long run.
Luck is just all around the air, luck is not consistent cause you cannot have luck everyday, the key is to be able to choose the right form of gambling that you think you are good at so you can have an advantage. If you like sports you concentrate on sports betting as you will have a great chances to be successful in the long.
i agree if you want to gamble and take risk you need to choose the game that is a mix of luck and skills not playing a game that is based only in luck that will give you a high chance to lose so as you said sport book is one of the best gambling game if you like football or other sport.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:05:36 AM

in gambling we only need lucky and time. regardings of bitcoin gambling system using hash code for it , so it will need time for it . usualy is realy sucks , lossing streak ! haha

Although we can lose it long turn doesn't mean we can't make a profit.
Yes, we need lucky factor and perfect timing. Perfect timing mean we have to decide when to stop when you've reach prefered profit

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:33:23 AM

in gambling we only need lucky and time. regardings of bitcoin gambling system using hash code for it , so it will need time for it . usualy is realy sucks , lossing streak ! haha

Yes, we need lucky factor and perfect timing. Perfect timing mean we have to decide when to stop when you've reach prefered profit
That needs a lot of discipline to do that, most of the gamblers does not know how to stop when they are winning and  most of the time it ended up losing. Luck is only a small factor to be successful in gambling. You need to be discipline in placing your bets and controlling your bankroll and never bets when you are emotionally unstable.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:39:56 AM

That needs a lot of discipline to do that, most of the gamblers does not know how to stop when they are winning and  most of the time it ended up losing. Luck is only a small factor to be successful in gambling. You need to be discipline in placing your bets and controlling your bankroll and never bets when you are emotionally unstable.
I don't think so that Discipline will work here gamblers will never think about this they only think about money. No matter how it comes but the real gamblers the who make gambling is there job they can maintain this Discipline but not every time even they also loosing money in long betting that time they also lost there control and play so Yes i agree one thing Luck will support only few peoples even that also help gamblers few times.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:48:34 AM

Yeah it is almost impossible to make a profit in the long run when it comes to gambling. That means that you have to gamble many times and for you to win most times is pretty unlikely to happen.

I think in the long term people do not lose but they will earn better as with long term they will not invest all of their money at once but will invest little bits, and that is good in gambling that we do not invest all of our money at once.

Hire me for your campaign management
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 11:12:32 AM

Yeah it is almost impossible to make a profit in the long run when it comes to gambling. That means that you have to gamble many times and for you to win most times is pretty unlikely to happen.

I think in the long term people do not lose but they will earn better as with long term they will not invest all of their money at once but will invest little bits, and that is good in gambling that we do not invest all of our money at once.

to win in the long run no need to a huge a amount of balance to win. but it is depends on luck of you
that is true, do not invest all of your money its very risky to lose all your money in the short term.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:00:18 PM

I don't think so that Discipline will work here gamblers will never think about this they only think about money. No matter how it comes but the real gamblers the who make gambling is there job they can maintain this Discipline but not every time even they also loosing money in long betting that time they also lost there control and play so Yes i agree one thing Luck will support only few peoples even that also help gamblers few times.

Yup! your right if a person is really discipline he will never gonna play gambling in the first place and will not introduce other people in doing gambling at all, if a person is playing gambling then he likes the fast pace gambling has offer him the high rate of money you can get form it, but other people become really obsess with gambling that is the time addiction really is gonna become your problem but you will never notice it.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 01:48:28 PM

If a game is 100% based on luck like bustabit or dice then you will definitely loose in the long run but betting on games is a different issue. If you have thorough knowledge of sports, teams, players and their performances then you can easily predict the result of any match and can make profit with it.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:00:57 PM

If a game is 100% based on luck like bustabit or dice then you will definitely loose in the long run but betting on games is a different issue. If you have thorough knowledge of sports, teams, players and their performances then you can easily predict the result of any match and can make profit with it.

Yup! that is correct you can "predict" who's gonna win in your bets, but predicting is still a risk it may take because you will certainly never gonna know who is gonna win for sure until the game has end, well sports betting is still gambling that mostly required luck but a bigger chance in winning!
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:07:19 PM

Gambling is for those who knows how and when to stop playing.If you are not greedy and kind a person to be happy with little amounts this will not  make you win always.This will help you to be with positive bankroll for longer period of time.If you go for big and keep playing then surely will loose in the long run.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:56:11 AM

Gambling is for those who knows how and when to stop playing.If you are not greedy and kind a person to be happy with little amounts this will not  make you win always.This will help you to be with positive bankroll for longer period of time.If you go for big and keep playing then surely will loose in the long run.

It really depends on the purpose on why a gambler gambles...Without a doubt, lot of them go and pour in money to their bankrolls to play long and win big as if they know already that they will will success, which in turn the reverse is the result..
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:14:44 AM

It really depends on the purpose on why a gambler gambles...Without a doubt, lot of them go and pour in money to their bankrolls to play long and win big as if they know already that they will will success, which in turn the reverse is the result..
My purpose now is both to gain money and enjoy the game, I am more unto sports betting as I found it more exciting that other games around, now I lost my bet at miami but that is fine they will surely bounce back in game 3. That is how we should bet we have to understand that not all the time we win.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:33:39 AM

My purpose now is both to gain money and enjoy the game, I am more unto sports betting as I found it more exciting that other games around, now I lost my bet at miami but that is fine they will surely bounce back in game 3. That is how we should bet we have to understand that not all the time we win.

IMO, I think sports betting is more like a hobby, if you are a sports enthusiast, definitely you have knowledge about whom you will bet, as you your self could analyze which one is the best..It's more like a gambling of sports aficionados and not by just ordinary gambler...
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 04:57:46 AM

IMO, I think sports betting is more like a hobby, if you are a sports enthusiast, definitely you have knowledge about whom you will bet, as you your self could analyze which one is the best..It's more like a gambling of sports aficionados and not by just ordinary gambler...
Yeah even you are not enthusiast you can easy analyze it if you are always watching the game and matches.. honestly sports betting is easiest to predict than the other gambling game.. dice game poker or any related with a program. only sports betting for si the best because its live game..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:59:33 AM

Yeah even you are not enthusiast you can easy analyze it if you are always watching the game and matches.. honestly sports betting is easiest to predict than the other gambling game.. dice game poker or any related with a program. only sports betting for si the best because its live game..

If we are winning in long run we think it's our day and we have to fix one amount to satisfy there we have to quit the game. Instead of this if we continue means definitely we loose everything becouse house will help us only few times not all times so when our time comes we make some money and quit that's it. I have never win in long run but countable times i won.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:19:32 AM

If we are winning in long run we think it's our day and we have to fix one amount to satisfy there we have to quit the game. Instead of this if we continue means definitely we loose everything becouse house will help us only few times not all times so when our time comes we make some money and quit that's it. I have never win in long run but countable times i won.
Quitting in gambling is easier said than done, I have already said that many times when I win and lost big but I am still gambling today. The most important thing I learned in gambling is to be able to bet what you can just afford to lose.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 06:47:01 AM

Honestly its not for earning if you are gamble most of them they are just halving fun and they are addicted because its entertaining..
Yeah that right its good that you are fix the amount before you can stop and quit the game..because if you continue you will lose more and more..
If you are looking for a profit better to find the best job or task for you.. gambling is not a way to make a profit.. it can drain your wallet until all you had will be drained..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Text

Activity: 2366
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:17:10 AM

The real gamblers are those who are not worrying how much money they had spent on it because they have a lot of money even there's already a big loss. Anyway, I do believe that sports betting is really having the high chance to make profit other than any gamble games.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 08:23:37 AM

The real gamblers are those who are not worrying how much money they had spent on it because they have a lot of money even there's already a big loss. Anyway, I do believe that sports betting is really having the high chance to make profit other than any gamble games.

Thats true.
Sports betting isnt all about luck.
Not like all the dice sites around there Cheesy

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 11:08:23 AM

Thats true.
Sports betting isnt all about luck.
Not like all the dice sites around there Cheesy

But you will still need luck in sports betting even if you know the 95% chance of winning of the team you like to bet on you will still need to wait for the game to finish until you can say that you win the bet, predicting the winner is easy but telling who's gonna win is hard cause you can't control the way the game ends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: